Windows 10: Password not working and no internet access after windows 10 update

Discus and support Password not working and no internet access after windows 10 update in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; After the new windows 10 update last night, I am locked out of my computer. My password no longer works! Also, my HP laptop no longer has internet... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by lonestar1313, Oct 30, 2018.

1. Password not working and no internet access after windows 10 update

After the new windows 10 update last night, I am locked out of my computer. My password no longer works! Also, my HP laptop no longer has internet access so I can not use the "forgot my password" function.

Please provide a way to get around the password so hopefully if I uninstall latest update, my internet access will return.

running windows 10 home

:)

lonestar1313, Oct 30, 2018

2. Password not working and no internet access after windows 10 update

After the new windows 10 update last night, I am locked out of my computer. My password no longer works! Also, my HP laptop no longer has internet access so I can not use the "forgot my password" function.

Please provide a way to get around the password so hopefully if I uninstall latest update, my internet access will return.

running windows 10 home

lonestar1313, Oct 30, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 30, 2018
  4. Password not working and no internet access after windows 10 update

Forgot Windows 10 password...

If it's a Microsoft account, you should be able to change the password via another computer at live.com and the password should also change to match on the computer (obviously make sure it has internet access first). The password is verified online during login.

FordGT90Concept, Oct 30, 2018
Thema:

Password not working and no internet access after windows 10 update

1. Password not working and no internet access after windows 10 update - Similar Threads - Password working internet

2. After windows 11 update, no internet access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After windows 11 update, no internet access: When I updated my Lenovo T15 gen 2 2021 to windows 11, I got the error: connected, no internet access.I tried updating drivers, resetting network, flushing DNS and many other things but no success,The laptop meets the minimum requirements for windows 11.When I reverted the...
  3. After windows 11 update, no internet access

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After windows 11 update, no internet access: When I updated my Lenovo T15 gen 2 2021 to windows 11, I got the error: connected, no internet access.I tried updating drivers, resetting network, flushing DNS and many other things but no success,The laptop meets the minimum requirements for windows 11.When I reverted the...
  4. Internet not working after Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 News
    Internet not working after Windows 10 Update: Even though Windows Update is meant to solve bugs and give new security updates to your computer, there have been complaints from users that it has malfunctioned something that was working fine otherwise. One such complaint is regarding Internet, many users have experienced...
  5. No Internet Access in Windows 10, Although Internet Works

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No Internet Access in Windows 10, Although Internet Works: some one from Microsoft need to tell us and solve this weird situation; here are some noticeable to help whoever looking after this from microsoft; - this happened after update 2004 of window 10. - non of the solution given in the 2 or 3 discussion in this forum worked. -...
  6. No internet access after windows update

No internet access after windows update: There was a windows update on my PC yesterday. Since then I cant use the internet with my PC, which is really annoying and frustrating. I also have a laptop, where the internet works fine. Troubleshoot says that wifi doesn't have a valid IP configuration. I tried to look for...
  7. No Internet access after Windows update?

No Internet access after Windows update?: Hello dear good question community, after the last Windows update about a week ago, my desktop computer does not want to connect to the internet anymore. Neither via Wlan (stick) nor Ethernet (internal card). I have tried everything in my power and would be really thankful...
  8. Unable to access Internet after latest Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to access Internet after latest Windows 10 update: My computer (HP 15 Notebook) ran the latest Windows 10 update on March 12th and everything was fine for 4 days. Then my ability to access the Internet stopped and I began receiving error messages when accessing anything other than my homepage. I currently cannot use Wi-Fi...
  9. Internet not working after January windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Internet not working after January windows 10 update: So after the latest windows 10 update January 12th 2019, my internet has gone completely down. My service provider says it isn't the modem and sounds like it could be the router. I can't connect via ethernet or wifi. I've reset the modem and router several times. My wifi is...
  10. No internet access after update to Windows 10

No internet access after update to Windows 10: I have just completed my update from Windows 7 to Windows 10. I have established my internet connection, I can send and receive emails but I have no web access. I have eliminated any network issues as my Macs all work fine, my iPad and iPhone all work correctly but not on...