Windows 10: Password not working on PC

Discus and support Password not working on PC in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I'm having alot of problems. One of which is my account password. I booted into safe mode for something and all of a sudden nothing works. Ive tried to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Remmahig, Nov 9, 2019.

1. Remmahig Win User

Password not working on PC

I'm having alot of problems. One of which is my account password. I booted into safe mode for something and all of a sudden nothing works. Ive tried to force myself out of safe mode using command prompt but I need to log into my account. But the password doesnt work. I need help, like please actually

:)

Remmahig, Nov 9, 2019
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Nov 9, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Nov 9, 2019
  4. Password not working on PC

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Nov 9, 2019
Thema:

Password not working on PC

1. Password not working on PC - Similar Threads - Password working

2. Laptop password isn’t working

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Laptop password isn’t working: My password to get into my hp elitebook laptop isnt working all of a sudden . So i am locked out what are my options *****Moved to Windows***** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-password-isnt-working/a7e1dafe-1cf3-44c5-a90d-1b9d29e647cf
  3. local account password not working

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    local account password not working: I cannot get into my Hello screen. Forgot password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/local-account-password-not-working/7217c891-d15f-45b2-961c-c999548102a2
  4. Password reset disk doesn’t work

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Password reset disk doesn’t work: When i put in my password reset disk and enter the new password i want to change it to, i press next and it says “An error occurred while the wizard was attempting to set the password for this user account”. What can i do so that it will change my password...
  5. Bitlocker Password on Removable Media only works on some systems

Bitlocker Password on Removable Media only works on some systems: I have a removable USB Drive that has been encrypted with BitLocker. However, it only works with some systems. Other systems, including other Windows 10 systems, reject the password as being incorrect even though I have verified it is the correct password. The drive...
  6. Password doesn't work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Password doesn't work: I was going outside keep my pc on. while came back I saw my pc is freezing then I restart my computer. then my pc show me this notice: your windows ran into problem.... . then I am going to safe mode with network....but I forgot my password traditional or local password. now...
  7. password and a Microsoft Complaint URL does not work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    password and a Microsoft Complaint URL does not work: Can anyone explain why my password is not accepted by Microsoft sign-in when I have two password programs that store my passwords and sign me in automatically? NOTE:I tried to contact the Microsoft complaint dept. at the link below, the link doesn't work any longer. Hmmmmm...
  8. Windows password not working on my laptop.

Windows password not working on my laptop.: I recently am unable to log into my laptop. I have an other computer and several devices I us to log into my windows account remotely. I reset my Microsoft account password and it still won't let me log on. Help would be appreciated....
  9. Local Group Policy Max/Min password age not working (Win 10 Pro v1903)

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Local Group Policy Max/Min password age not working (Win 10 Pro v1903): Hello to all on TenForums, hope you are keeping well. It's my first post, hope you can advise. I'm following instructions on how to set the min/max password age on a number of Win 10 Pro laptops (v1903) but it's just not working and I have no idea what I am doing wrong. Have...
  10. (Help) I disabled all background processes, and now my password doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    (Help) I disabled all background processes, and now my password doesn't work.: I tried booting in safe mode. My wired internet connection doesn't seem to be working either, so my guess is I disabled some important processes for performing these tasks. submitted by /u/phlipfloppgeorge [link] [comments]...