Windows 10: Password not working on PC

Discus and support Password not working on PC in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I'm having alot of problems. One of which is my account password. I booted into safe mode for something and all of a sudden nothing works. Ive tried to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Remmahig, Nov 9, 2019.

1. Remmahig Win User

Password not working on PC

I'm having alot of problems. One of which is my account password. I booted into safe mode for something and all of a sudden nothing works. Ive tried to force myself out of safe mode using command prompt but I need to log into my account. But the password doesnt work. I need help, like please actually

:)

Remmahig, Nov 9, 2019
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Nov 9, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Nov 9, 2019
  4. Password not working on PC

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Nov 9, 2019
Thema:

Password not working on PC

1. Password not working on PC - Similar Threads - Password working

2. Why does my correct password for Windows not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my correct password for Windows not work: I changed the way I got on from Microsoft account to a local account and everything is screwed up. When trying to change it back to a Microsoft account I'm asked for the email address used and then at the very end it asks for the password to log into Windows and it tells me...
  3. Why does my correct password for Windows not work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my correct password for Windows not work: I changed the way I got on from Microsoft account to a local account and everything is screwed up. When trying to change it back to a Microsoft account I'm asked for the email address used and then at the very end it asks for the password to log into Windows and it tells me...
  4. My administrator password does not work

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My administrator password does not work: My administrator password does not work, I have tried resetting it and many dofferent troublehsooting but still cannot get into my computer. I am 100% sure I am using the right administrator password. I am also connected to internet so it isnt that....
  5. My administrator password does not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My administrator password does not work: My administrator password does not work, I have tried resetting it and many dofferent troublehsooting but still cannot get into my computer. I am 100% sure I am using the right administrator password. I am also connected to internet so it isnt that....
  6. My administrator password does not work

7. Windows Hello sign in via picture password gesture recently stopped working

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Hello sign in via picture password gesture recently stopped working: This is a domain joined machine running windows 10; For at least a year i have been using the same Windows Hello picture password gesture to sign on to my machine with no issues. However, i was recently out of the office for a few days and when I returned that Monday, I was...
  8. Today my password suddenly stop working for my microsoft account and I have not changed it.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Today my password suddenly stop working for my microsoft account and I have not changed it.: My computer did an update and suddenly my password doesn't work to get into my Microsoft account. It is the same password for my computer, which I can get into using it, but as far as my Microsoft account goes, it asked me to sign in, and then said it is incorrect. I have...
  9. Today my password suddenly stop working for my microsoft account and I have not changed it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Today my password suddenly stop working for my microsoft account and I have not changed it.: My computer did an update and suddenly my password doesn't work to get into my Microsoft account. It is the same password for my computer, which I can get into using it, but as far as my Microsoft account goes, it asked me to sign in, and then said it is incorrect. I have...
  10. Today my password suddenly stop working for my microsoft account and I have not changed it.