Windows 10: Password now required to login in computer in version 1909

Discus and support Password now required to login in computer in version 1909 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I just updated my laptop to windows 10, ver 1909. Now I get a dialog box asking me to login. How do I disable this? I do not want to login to the... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by mikesteve4381, Feb 8, 2020.

1. Password now required to login in computer in version 1909

I just updated my laptop to windows 10, ver 1909. Now I get a dialog box asking me to login. How do I disable this? I do not want to login to the computer every time I start it.

:)

mikesteve4381, Feb 8, 2020

2. Password issue

After going through the steps to make a new password, after a week or two, my login credentials are no longer valid. I'm forced to make a new password all over again. It seems to happen if I don't login in a certain period of time. Does our passwords expire???

GoFigureItOut, Feb 8, 2020
  3. TAU
    Tau Win User
    Network share to require login

Alright what i am trying to do is have a password, or login required to access some shared folders on a computer. All computers are using XP Pro SP2, now i have had situations in the past were i try to access a shared folder over the network on a laptop and it asks for a username and password before it will let me access it. This is what i am trying to setup. Even if i was able to assign the folder permissions for a specific user account.

Any help?

4. Password now required to login in computer in version 1909

How to Remove login screen and completely Disable login password ??

Hello,

We apologize for the delay in response.

as you have already tried to disable the login password from netplwiz, I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Right click on Start and select Control Panel.
    • click on Categories and select Large icons.
    • Click on Power Options.
    • In the left navigation pane, click on Require password on wakeup.
    • Click on Change settings that are currently unavailable.
    • Select the option, Don't require a password and click on
      Save changes

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Feb 8, 2020
Thema:

Password now required to login in computer in version 1909

1. Password now required to login in computer in version 1909 - Similar Threads - Password required login

2. Windows 10 login requires Microsoft account instead of computer password?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 login requires Microsoft account instead of computer password?: When I open my computer, instead of the usual password, it shows a button that says "sign in". When I click on it, Microsoft opens, and says "Just a moment", and then requires my to log into my microsoft account. Then, windows wants me to add a pin I think it's a Windows...
  3. Require Username & Password For Login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Require Username & Password For Login: I just got a new laptop with Windows 10 Home edition. I'm a little bit of a power user and prefer to have separate accounts for different uses- one for gaming and entertainment, and one for more important things like banking, work, etc. For security reasons, on my previous...
  4. Require Username & Password For Login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Require Username & Password For Login: I just got a new laptop with Windows 10 Home edition. I'm a little bit of a power user and prefer to have separate accounts for different uses- one for gaming and entertainment, and one for more important things like banking, work, etc. For security reasons, on my previous...
  5. Require Username & Password For Login

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  6. Password Required For Computer Access

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Password Required For Computer Access: For the last 8+ years, I entered a PIN to enter my laptop. All of a sudden, I'm being asked for a password. When I reset my password per the instructions, it tells me that it is incorrect. The operating system is Windows 10. Will I ever be able to access anything on this...
  7. Login now requires password instead of showing options with PIN and Fingerprint

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Login now requires password instead of showing options with PIN and Fingerprint: For many years, my login screen has given me the option to login via fingerprint, PIN and password. For all of the time I have been using either fingerprint or password. Now, when I tried to login after my laptop went to sleep, it only prompts for password. All combinations...
  8. Is there an activation switch required for Version 1909?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is there an activation switch required for Version 1909?: I installed v1909. Windows Specifications: Window 10 Pro Version 1909 Installed on 7/4/2019 OS Build 18363.476 All the previous v1903 updates are also shown in the Update History, as they should be, according to what I read. Somewhere in the verbiage there was a...
  9. Password for Computer Login?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Password for Computer Login?: I have a dell laptop that uses windows 10. I do not have a password at all on my laptop. Thus if you power it on, well im on the laptop. I recall windows gives you the option to put a password for your computer when you start it up on windows 7. This is windows 10 so im sure...
  10. Computer login password

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Computer login password: Hi guys,has anyone been ask to login to there computer,using there Microsoft account?,..I restarted my comp,after i uninstall a app..It ask for my password''which i never made'' to login,but the password has to be my Microsoft account...I'm just wondering.....Sorry about my...