Windows 10: Password on Microsoft

Discus and support Password on Microsoft in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; On my previous laptop, I had to type in a password to open Microsoft and use my laptop. This new laptop just starts right up. I want to password... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by BarbaraHill9, Jun 10, 2021 at 7:52 PM.

1. Password on Microsoft

On my previous laptop, I had to type in a password to open Microsoft and use my laptop. This new laptop just starts right up. I want to password protect it

:)

BarbaraHill9, Jun 10, 2021 at 7:52 PM
  2. P4-630 Win User

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

Change or reset your Windows password

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

3. Namslas90 Win User
    admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

4. Password on Microsoft

Can't sign in to windows with the same password by which I am able to sign in to my Microsoft account

Hi Anurag,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in Microsoft account settings.

To assist you better, please provided us the information below:

• When you say that "windows using the same password", are you getting any error message when you enter the password?
    • Have you checked the issue while entering with a different keyboard?
    • Were you connected the computer to a internet connection while logging into the computer with Microsoft account?
    • When you say that "resetting the password.", have you tried to reset the password from Microsoft website?

I suggest you to follow the steps below to enter the password through different keyboard and through On-screen keyboard. Check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to try entering the password with a different password.

Step 2: I recommend you to check the internet connect of the computer and make sure that internet is available for the computer while enter the Microsoft password.

Step 3: I suggest you to follow the steps provided in the Microsoft account and check if it helps.

How to reset your Microsoft account password:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us.../how-to-reset-your-microsoft-account-password

Please get back to us with an update on issue with issue with logging into Microsoft Account, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jun 10, 2021 at 7:53 PM
Thema:

Password on Microsoft

1. Password on Microsoft - Similar Threads - Password Microsoft

2. Microsoft Password not working when trying to uninstall latest quality update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Password not working when trying to uninstall latest quality update.: The recent quality update made my search bar and calendar stop working, along with features like accounts and even not allowing me to startup apps like netflix from microsoft store, i tried to uninstall latest quality update by going to the advanced startup menu Shift+Restart...
  3. Everytime I try downloading an app from Microsoft store, it asks me to enter my password...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Everytime I try downloading an app from Microsoft store, it asks me to enter my password...: I used the same password on the browser. It works. So it's not a password issue. This loading screen just goes on forever. I've even changed passwords and tried again but no improvement. Please help....
  4. Can I get my old password for my Microsoft account?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can I get my old password for my Microsoft account?: Hi all.I was using my Windows 10 laptop like I usually would, and I found it was being a glitchy mess. I restarted it, and then I was greeted with the Dell message that my laptop couldn’t start. I had some repair options, and I managed to get through the Bitlocker portion,...
  5. Forgot my Microsoft Account Windows Password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Forgot my Microsoft Account Windows Password: Hello, a long time ago i made this Microsoft account, and i used this account a lot, but one day i forgot my windows password, i had my Microsoft account and password but not my windows password, my windows was locked, then i reinstalled windows 10 pro and made a local...
  6. Microsoft Edge's Settings page will allow you to quickly see if any of your passwords are...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Edge's Settings page will allow you to quickly see if any of your passwords are...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Leopeva64-2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ni9opp/microsoft_edges_settings_page_will_allow_you_to/
  7. Logging in PC after Dell update. Microsoft will not accept correct Password or Pin

Logging in PC after Dell update. Microsoft will not accept correct Password or Pin: This problem experienced twice in one week. Solution for the password was to use the forgot password and enter new password procedure. The old rejected password was entered as new and accepted, so Microsoft did not recognise that the old password was being used again unlike...
  8. I send a password reset request during a Microsoft update and the email arrived in...

I send a password reset request during a Microsoft update and the email arrived in...: My computer pushed a Microsoft upgrade. Once done, I could not get into my computer without submitting a Username and Password. I requested a password reset and the email arrive in Portuguese. I took note only of the security code and used it to reset the password. I t was...
  9. Microsoft account-switch from password > pin / pin > password / open without sign in ......

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft account-switch from password > pin / pin > password / open without sign in ......: Hello,I used to enter netplwiz and I could chose from sign-in with or without password/pin ... gone!I used to be able to change from signing in with password or pin ... gone! settings > accounts > sign-in optionsThere is only that strange "Hello" stuff, which seems to be...
  10. How do I change the password on my laptop without changing the password on my Microsoft...

How do I change the password on my laptop without changing the password on my Microsoft...: I forgot my password and i can have logged into my microsoft linked account but i’m not sure how to change the password for my laptop. Whenever I do change the password it changes my microsoft one. How do I change the dam laptop one. Please Help* Moved from Research* Original...