Windows 10: Password Pop-ups

Discus and support Password Pop-ups in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; 10.10.2019 Pop up re: Enter Network Password: Password does not seem to work: How to change password: How do I insert New Password: Prior Password is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Myles1950, Oct 10, 2019.

1. Myles1950 Win User

Password Pop-ups

10.10.2019 Pop up re: Enter Network Password: Password does not seem to work: How to change password: How do I insert New Password: Prior Password is not known: blocked by Asterick: Myles1950:

:)

Myles1950, Oct 10, 2019

2. ? Block pop-ups in Edge on the phone

Hello,

Pop-ups or pop-up ads are online advertisement that opens a new browser window when clicked or when the website was accessed. For now, the feature of blocking pop-ups or pop-up ads is available for browsers installed on PC's or desktops.

We request that you file this or up-vote an existing feature suggestion using the Windows Feedback Hub app. To submit a new feedback/suggestion, you can follow the steps provided below:

• Go to All Apps, search for the Feedback Hub app or press and hold Volume
      Down+Power button for about 2-3 secs to launch the Feedback Hub app.
    • Open the menu icon at the top left side.
    • Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the add button (+).
    • Select Suggestion and fill up the box with the details needed.
    • Select the right category for the suggestion and then submit.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Oct 10, 2019
  3. Pop up blocker

Hi,

Pop-up blocker helps user to prevent pop-ups from displaying in a user's Web browser.

Follow these steps to block pop-ups in Internet Explorer:

• Open Internet Explorer.
    • Open the gear icon at the upper right of the Internet Explorer.
    • Select Internet Options.
    • Under Privacy tab, put a check mark on Turn on Pop-up Blocker.
    • Click OK.
    Follow these steps to block pop-ups in Microsoft Edge:

• Open Microsoft Edge.
    • Open More (icon with three dots) and select Settings.
    • Click View advanced settings.
    • Turn Block pop-ups to On.
    Let us know how it goes.

Antoneth Ber, Oct 10, 2019
  4. Password Pop-ups

Microsoft Edge Pop-up Blocker

Hello,

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Microsoft Edge.

• Click on (…) at the top right corner.

• Click on settings.

• Click on View Advanced Settings.

• There you will be able to manage Pop ups.

• If you don’t want then you will be able to turn on/off.
    Please refer to the link below.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-hk/windows-10/block-pop-ups-in-microsoft-edge

Hope this helps, keep us posted.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

Password Pop-ups

1. Password Pop-ups - Similar Threads - Password Pop ups

2. how disable enter password pop up ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how disable enter password pop up ?: how disable enter password pop up ?*Moved from feedback. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-disable-enter-password-pop-up/fa74665a-7a2b-4e4d-b932-864cec24630b
  3. how disable enter password pop up ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how disable enter password pop up ?: how disable enter password pop up ?*Moved from feedback. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-disable-enter-password-pop-up/fa74665a-7a2b-4e4d-b932-864cec24630b
  4. how disable enter password pop up ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Microsoft Password Pop-Up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Password Pop-Up: I cannot seem to get this pop-up to go away. When I try entering my work email it says the username is incorrect. If I try entering my personal email, it says I can't sign in with a personal account. When I try clicking Sign-In Options, it cannot find my place of employment....
  6. Microsoft Password Pop-Up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Password Pop-Up: I cannot seem to get this pop-up to go away. When I try entering my work email it says the username is incorrect. If I try entering my personal email, it says I can't sign in with a personal account. When I try clicking Sign-In Options, it cannot find my place of employment....
  7. Microsoft Password Pop-Up

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Password prompt for User account control pop up

Password prompt for User account control pop up: Is it possible to make windows 10 ask for an admin password to install a program in place of just the yes or no options in the user account control popup?...
  9. microsoft Edge pop up asking for usename and password

microsoft Edge pop up asking for usename and password: Hi every time I go to a particular website which I have an account with and have used for many years I keep getting a pop up stating the server requires my username and password to continue. I was not sure of the authenticity and can still access the website but every time I...
  10. Outlook 2016 Password Pop UP

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook 2016 Password Pop UP: Under Win 10 1709 when I open Outlook 2016, it checks each of my three email accounts for mail just fine. But, if I leave it running minimized it ask for my passwords for each of my accounts. I click OK and the pop up goes away. Outlook continues to check for new mail even...