Windows 10: Password prob lem

Discus and support Password prob lem in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Can't access my main Windows 10 account since I forgot password. Don't have password reset disc and can't verify my account since I can't recall... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by bs12m, Jan 19, 2020.

1. bs12m Win User

Password prob lem

Can't access my main Windows 10 account since I forgot password. Don't have password reset disc and can't verify my account since I can't recall password. Suggestions please. Thanks.

:)

bs12m, Jan 19, 2020

2. Lemming- can anybody help

Hi John,

Based on our resources, Lemmings is a puzzle-platformer video game.

To better assist you, please clarify the following:

• Are you trying to download the video game from DVD to PC?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Looking forward to your reply so we can find the best solution for you.

Gerard Qui, Jan 19, 2020
  3. Lemming- can anybody help

Well ty for asking about my problem with downloading Lemmings from what were/are good DVD's, or so I thought. Only about a week ago one of the DVD's Then out of the blue the silly thing wouldn't let me play any further......grrrrr. I retired not that long ago,
    and had to have an operation on my shoulder after a bike prang. I digress, sorry, the other DVD I can not get to play at all, and with layup by me I just thought I'd try to play these games again. I have tried to contact the people who supplied the DVD;s,
    they were less than helpful. Me being a bit of a novice on computers I really don't know how to get them to play at all. Somebody said I should try and burn them and then try with new disc's. I would be so grateful if some body could help. Maybe I should just
    give up???

jenmo2john, Jan 19, 2020
  4. Namslas90 Win User

Password prob lem

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Jan 19, 2020
Thema:

Password prob lem

1. Password prob lem - Similar Threads - Password prob lem

2. Editing probs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Editing probs: I have edited a video of 14 + minuted in clip champ and exported. Now I would like to add some more scenes,overlays and intro outro etc. As the time line does not stretch frame by frame, I cannot add these scenes in to the exact place where I would like to have it .* Changed...
  3. probs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    probs: why after all these years are u saying my windows is counterfit i purchased the comp and windows at store down loaded myself dont have the box anymore 25 years ago should i change to apple cant get a direct contact with the REAL microsoft will change comp and server I wantb a...
  4. probs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    probs: why after all these years are u saying my windows is counterfit i purchased the comp and windows at store down loaded myself dont have the box anymore 25 years ago should i change to apple cant get a direct contact with the REAL microsoft will change comp and server I wantb a...
  5. laptop probs

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    laptop probs: Hey everyone! Im currently using my laptop and start tab keeps popping up so it means that my windows key is stuck keeps getting pressed even though im not pressing at all!! Please help me with this one because it really frustrates me...
  6. cpu prob

cpu prob: hi my cpu is not stable i checked task manager it showed me 60-100% cpu how to fix it please + the pc is becoming slower and slower 159509
  7. hdd probs

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    hdd probs: i have 2 external usb hdds connected after update drive k becomes drive l and vice versa remove either and nothing works https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hdd-probs/1f5fc101-371d-4294-9d3f-f848c5a0a505
  8. Ram prob

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Ram prob: So the prob is that i have 4gb ram on the pc &when i lunch a game and the go to desktop and open task manager i see that the game is using about 1800 mb and shows that 96%of my ram is in use the issue is that i have 4g. Which means 4000 mb. Of ram even thought some times...
  9. Nvidia probs

Nvidia probs: trying to get media streaming working on Think Pad, changed something and now can't see second monitor. Seems like something to do with Nvidia modes.mething in Nvidea https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nvidia-probs/49229602-7341-4c2e-9e19-0257fedc8a76
  10. Error Message - There was a prob;lem starting

in Windows 10 Customization
    Error Message - There was a prob;lem starting: When I start my laptop with Windows 10 I receive this message after the program has loaded. [ATTACH] What do I do about it? How can I get rid of the message? Can anyone provide help/advice?...