Windows 10: Password problems Need login help

Discus and support Password problems Need login help in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; When I finish with my computer 6/22/2019 it stated not to close because of a window download and the computer would shut off when finished. The next... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by JohnFields2, Jun 29, 2019.

1. Password problems Need login help

When I finish with my computer 6/22/2019 it stated not to close because of a window download and the computer would shut off when finished. The next day I was locked out because my computer didn’t recognize my face, pin# or password. I have spent 3 days with Microsoft and they have yet to get me logged on. Was your update corrupted? What can I do to get back onto my computer? I am using my iPad to communicate. I NEED HELP!!!!!!!

l cannot afford to lose any of my data.

:)

JohnFields2, Jun 29, 2019

2. Password issue

After going through the steps to make a new password, after a week or two, my login credentials are no longer valid. I'm forced to make a new password all over again. It seems to happen if I don't login in a certain period of time. Does our passwords expire???

GoFigureItOut, Jun 29, 2019
  3. MW2 Problem

I think the game is booting, then Steam is trying to boot, but is hanging during the login process, hell it may be sitting there wait for you to enter your password.

Try this, turn Steam On and log in. Click on the game listed in the "My Games" tab to start MW2 and see if the problem continues. If that does not work, you have 2 other suggestions above.

TheLaughingMan, Jun 29, 2019
  4. Dimension Win User

Password problems Need login help

Please help! Having problems w/ PowerColor Radeon HD4650 AGP!

It's an FTP link.... so, what, I login with Guest & just hit enter for the password?

I understand why you suggested it... I was just curious how it knows what to delete... I might try it...

It's an FTP link.... so, what, I login with Guest & just leave the password field blank?
    A window is popping up requesting I login for Authentication....

wait, with the login box still up, I may still have gotten it in the background with my dnld mgr....
    can you verify the filesize of the zip file?

Dimension, Jun 29, 2019
Thema:

Password problems Need login help

1. Password problems Need login help - Similar Threads - Password problems Need

2. need help changing password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    need help changing password: Greetings. My Hotmail account has been hacked and I desperately need to change the password. The issue at hand is that in order to do so, one must receive a code for a secondary email account, which I created over a decade ago, haven't used since, and whose password...
  3. Need password for login keychain

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need password for login keychain: I just bought the annual subscription for Office 365 and when i open excel it wasn't a password for a keychain login. I was not given a password in any of the emails i received when I downloaded my purchase. I tried the troubleshooting on the website and it didn't work -...
  4. Need password for login keychain

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need password for login keychain: I just bought the annual subscription for Office 365 and when i open excel it wasn't a password for a keychain login. I was not given a password in any of the emails i received when I downloaded my purchase. I tried the troubleshooting on the website and it didn't work -...
  5. Need password for login keychain

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Need help bypassing password/login - local machine was setup wrong

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Need help bypassing password/login - local machine was setup wrong: Help!! My local machine was setup incorrectly and now my user Id is messed up and I have locked my self out of my desktop. I can't recover my password because the information that was submitted for the account is wrong. Desperately need to get back in and recover my work. Can...
  7. HELP NEEDED - Cannot Login

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HELP NEEDED - Cannot Login: I have a desktop system that is about 6 years old at work. Recently it would not update, so I used the update tool to get the latest Windows 10 version. This worked perfectly until I went to login. I cannot. The issue is that in upgrading to windows 10 my login appears...
  8. Need "Real" help with a password

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Need "Real" help with a password: I have an old account that I haven't used in forever and I want to update it with my new email, however, its been so long that there was "suspicious activity" and now it's locked for my "safety." In order to unlock it, I need an email that I used over ten used ago and only...
  9. Need help, problem with passwords certificates...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help, problem with passwords certificates...: Hello, My certificates doesnt work, Outlook ask passwords allí the time and sometimes I see error Code 0x80070032. I have tries somethings Like Sfc /Scannow without result. Any help? It is my work computer and It is very hard to reinstall everything. submitted by /u/sjsca...
  10. Need help with BIOS Password

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need help with BIOS Password: Greetings everyone this is my first post! I have a MSI Z77-G45 Main Board and I forgot my password for the BIOS. I'm sure it's UEFI because I have tried to remove the battery for one hour as well as using the clear cmos button and even the clear cmos jumper. The BIOS...