Windows 10: Password problems since latest windows update

Discus and support Password problems since latest windows update in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am having multiple problems with all my applications, emails - Gmail - outlook, Sage, Browsers just everything I use, since the latest Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KimRoylance1, Oct 2, 2020.

1. Password problems since latest windows update

I am having multiple problems with all my applications, emails - Gmail - outlook, Sage, Browsers just everything I use, since the latest Windows update. All passwords and IDs have been lost, not only that but every time on start up the same thing and on Cloud drive it says the password is wrong but then accepts it and updates then constantly comes up with the same message. Also, on outlook emails constantly have to re-enter the password the whole time the app is open!!! I have checked the security settings and all is okay with the password settings. I am about ready to explode! Can anybody please help!!

:)

KimRoylance1, Oct 2, 2020
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Oct 2, 2020
  3. user33331 Win User
    Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Oct 2, 2020
  4. Password problems since latest windows update

OK, Password problem...Mint

Linux Mint - Community
    You can reset your password following the next steps:

• Reboot your computer / Turn your computer on.
    • Hold down the Shift key at the start of the boot process to enable the GNU GRUB boot menu (if it does not show)
    • Press ESC at the GNU GRUB prompt.
    • Press e for edit.
    • Use the Arrow keys to highlight the line that begins with kernel and press the e key.
    • Go to the very end of the line and add rw init=/bin/bash
    • Press Enter and then press b to boot your system.
    • Your system will boot up to a passwordless root shell.
    • Type in passwd yourusername
    • Set your new password.
    • Restart your system.

ChevyOwner, Oct 2, 2020
Thema:

Password problems since latest windows update

1. Password problems since latest windows update - Similar Threads - Password problems since

2. I have connectivity problems since the latest update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have connectivity problems since the latest update: Hello guys, I need your help! I've patched my Windows version today and since that, my internet is struggling in terms of connectivity. For example I can open and browse through Google without any problems, but when I click on a link which should redirect me to an external...
  3. Since latest update, problems with logon, language, and mode

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Since latest update, problems with logon, language, and mode: Logon: instead of place to enter pin, have to tap on airplane, but no cursor; keeps changing from airplane mode to wifi, against my wishes; ditto English-switches to DVR?. Any suggestions? All of these are constant, time-consuming, irritating problems--especially when I've...
  4. Microphone issues since latest windows update.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone issues since latest windows update.: Ever since the latest windows update when activated my microphone just outputs a bunch of static when ever it receives any sound. Microphone was tested with other devices and worked perfectly fine and worked perfectly fine pre update. Updating driver proved fruitless....
  5. Screen problems since latest upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Screen problems since latest upgrade: Since the latest upgrade of win 10, whenever a program is open, new screens pop up in back instead of in front and I don't know how to change this. For example if you click the properties of your printer, the screen comes up but in back of the settings window and you have to...
  6. Bluetooth problems since latest update

Bluetooth problems since latest update: I use some Philips bluetooth headphones which I never had any problems with until the last windows update. Since that update each time I want to use the headphones I normally have to update my Qualcomm Atheros AR3012 Bluetooth 4.0 drivers.I am using Windows 10 Home Has...
  7. Bluetooth problems since latest update

Bluetooth problems since latest update: I use some Philips bluetooth headphones which I never had any problems with until the last windows update. Since that update each time I want to use the headphones I normally have to update my Qualcomm Atheros AR3012 Bluetooth 4.0 drivers.I am using Windows 10 Home Has...
  8. Ghost Files Since Latest Windows Update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Ghost Files Since Latest Windows Update: Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.264). Ever since this update I notice I have random file remnants on my desktop. I usually gave no files on my desktop and put some on there temporarily before deleting them. I've noticed some of them remain there and when I try to delete them...
  9. Problem with Paint cursor since the latest update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with Paint cursor since the latest update: Since the Windows 10 update, I cannot get a horizontal arrow on small selections. Is there a work around or any chance Microsoft will fix it? I used to be able to make very precise adjustments but now, even though there are handles all around a small selection, only the...
  10. problems with FSX since update to W10 latest

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problems with FSX since update to W10 latest: My FSX Gold edition was workign fine but since the last Windows update it would not launch any more. Double click on the icon and nothing happens. I tried uninstalling but now it won't re-install any more. I get the screen asking if I want to repair or remove and nothing I...