Windows 10: password protect video master

Discus and support password protect video master in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; hi guys i need your help i have a software called password protect video master v7.2.5 this software is only work on windows 7 i have win 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by aymansmman, Nov 9, 2018.

1. password protect video master

hi guys
    i need your help

i have a software called password protect video master v7.2.5

this software is only work on windows 7

i have win 10 and i tried to run it on 10 but it does not work

i tried to run codec with it but it still cant play the video it play with black screen

how can i solve this problem??

same problem with password protect pdf master

help pls help

:)

aymansmman, Nov 9, 2018

2. "network adapter" issue in relation to password protected master video

Hi there,

I have problem playing a password protected lecture videos which should be able to run on window media player application. It keeps showing "please enable a network adapter". I have checked and the network adapters are enabled already.

I have tried Step 1 & Step 2 as suggested via
    http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-windvd/issues-with-password-protect-video-master-player/b30c3e1f-5c53-437e-8a8d-e3699772d149?tab=question&status=AllReplies#tabs.

Unfortunately it does not work.

Previously, I have tried playing on window 7 and it worked. Different from windows 10 because when I click & open the password protected video file, the message which includes a machine ID does not appear and so it's not possible to get the password and
    play it.

can you please help me with regards to the network adapter issue.

thanks

FarahinSyed, Nov 9, 2018
  3. Issues with password protect video master player on windows 10

Hi Patrick,

Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Let us know how exactly are you trying to access the password protected videos on your computer.

Step 1: I suggest you to Turn on & off
    Password protected sharing and check.

• Press Windows key, type sharing and click on
      Manage advanced sharing settings
    • Under Password protected sharing, try to torn on and off this feature and check with the status of this issue.
    Refer:

password protect video master clip_image0176.png

Step 2: Also, Run Network Adapter troubleshooter

Network Adapter troubleshooter find and fix the problems with wireless and other Network Adapter.

• Click on Start; in the start search type
      Troubleshooter and hit Enter.
    • In the left pane, click on View all.
    • Click on Network Adapter Troubleshooter.
    • Select Advance and click on
      Run as Administrator
    • Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of accessing password protected videos on your computer for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Nov 9, 2018
  4. password protect video master

Issues with password protect video master player on windows 10

hello i am having problem in playing password protected videos on windows 10 which was protected by using password protected video master software. whenever i play them i saw this error "enable network
    adapter" all my network adapter is enable. Please any way so solve this.

thanks

Patrick Amosu, Nov 9, 2018
Thema:

password protect video master

1. password protect video master - Similar Threads - password protect video

2. No master password for Outlook App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No master password for Outlook App: I think it is the Microsoft Outlook App 3.5 on desktop.I looked to see if it has a Master Password for the App itself not individual email accounts etc but could not find anyThanks...
  3. No master password for Outlook App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No master password for Outlook App: I think it is the Microsoft Outlook App 3.5 on desktop.I looked to see if it has a Master Password for the App itself not individual email accounts etc but could not find anyThanks...
  4. "network adapter" issue in relation to password protected master video

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "network adapter" issue in relation to password protected master video: Hi there, I have problem playing video lecture in password protected video. The error message is "Please enable network adapter: KillerR Wireless-AC 1550i wireless Network Adapter9560NGW. I have tried multiple methods so far, such as:1. Download and install new wireless...
  5. "network adapter" issue in relation to password protected master video

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "network adapter" issue in relation to password protected master video: Hi there, I have problem playing video lecture in password protected video. The error message is "Please enable network adapter: KillerR Wireless-AC 1550i wireless Network Adapter9560NGW. I have tried multiple methods so far, such as:1. Download and install new wireless...
  6. password protected video with Video Master Player

password protected video with Video Master Player: I purchased learning video and I received the password, video open for 2 second after that this message appear “suspicious activities detected the player will exit. [C:\windows\system32\MFcaptureengine.dll]”Type of files - Application.exeOS - Windows 10 Home...
  7. BIOS master password HELP?

BIOS master password HELP?: Hello, everybody, I own a laptop from Asus, which I couldn't use for a while, because his hard disk broke once. Now I have a new hard disk (including a partitioning for the operating system), but when I connect it to the usual SATA interface of the laptop, a BIOS master...
  8. why windows 10 can't play video master password protected

in Windows 10 Customization
    why windows 10 can't play video master password protected: when i enter the password i just see a black window and after while it closes. i have done everything that i can do in Registry but that wasn't useful. if you know the answer i will be thankful to share it with me....
  9. Black Screen When Opening Video From Password Protect Video Master v8.0.

Black Screen When Opening Video From Password Protect Video Master v8.0.: Hello I locked up my training with Password Protect Video Master v8.0 One of my users after entering the password, the training does not open for him and remains in the state of Connecting and black screen Image Problem and Windows information send for you All versions of...
  10. Password Protect Video Master not working

Password Protect Video Master not working: Hello I locked up my training with Password Protect Video Master v8.0 One of my users after entering the password, the training does not open for him and remains in the state of Connecting and black screen Image Problem and Windows information send for you All versions of...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. solve error please enable network adapter in password protect video master

2. protected video master hack apk