Windows 10: Password re-entering

Discus and support Password re-entering in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hii, I'm daily notified for re-entering my password. But I not changed my password. What must to do?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by IstvanKiraly, Oct 26, 2019.

1. Password re-entering

Hii,

I'm daily notified for re-entering my password. But I not changed my password. What must to do?

:)

IstvanKiraly, Oct 26, 2019
  2. Arun B J Win User

Entering Password to login to computer after turning it on. Windows 10.

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

We understand how you feel about the situation. We're sorry for the trouble.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check, if it helps:

• Open settings

• Click on Users and account

• Open Sign-in options and tap the
      Change button under Password.

• Enter the current password and click Next.

• There you can remove the pin password

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Oct 26, 2019
  3. OK, Password problem...Mint

Linux Mint - Community
    You can reset your password following the next steps:

• Reboot your computer / Turn your computer on.
    • Hold down the Shift key at the start of the boot process to enable the GNU GRUB boot menu (if it does not show)
    • Press ESC at the GNU GRUB prompt.
    • Press e for edit.
    • Use the Arrow keys to highlight the line that begins with kernel and press the e key.
    • Go to the very end of the line and add rw init=/bin/bash
    • Press Enter and then press b to boot your system.
    • Your system will boot up to a passwordless root shell.
    • Type in passwd yourusername
    • Set your new password.
    • Restart your system.

ChevyOwner, Oct 26, 2019
  4. Password re-entering

Windows 10 password security

Hi James,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. I’ll certainly help you with this.

• What is the exact error message you get when you enter the password?
    • Did you reset the password again?

If you haven't, I suggest you to Reset your password
    and check.

While entering the password, I suggest you to enter the password from the On screen keyboard. To do so, follow these steps.

• On the Lock screen, click on the Ease of access button near the Power button.
    • Enable the Onscreen keyboard and enter the password.
    • Before hitting enter, click on the eye logo to confirm the password and hit
      enter.

Hope this helps you. Let us know if the issue persist. We'll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Azaruddin Syed, Oct 26, 2019
Thema:

Password re-entering

1. Password re-entering - Similar Threads - Password entering

2. My pc don't allow me to enter password and throws me back to home screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc don't allow me to enter password and throws me back to home screen: While I try to click on the screen to enter password it suddenly throws me to home screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-dont-allow-me-to-enter-password-and-throws/5f3e802b-6ca2-4951-8aa4-c23264e13761
  3. My pc don't allow me to enter password and throws me back to home screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc don't allow me to enter password and throws me back to home screen: While I try to click on the screen to enter password it suddenly throws me to home screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-dont-allow-me-to-enter-password-and-throws/5f3e802b-6ca2-4951-8aa4-c23264e13761
  4. My pc don't allow me to enter password and throws me back to home screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Laptop prompts me to enter the wifi password every time I try to connect - Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop prompts me to enter the wifi password every time I try to connect - Windows 11: Pretty much what the title question says. I enter the password and connect successfully, use my laptop and close it when work is done.Come back, connect to wifi but need to enter a password again. This has to be done every single time I have to use the wifi.And also my laptop...
  6. Laptop prompts me to enter the wifi password every time I try to connect - Windows 11

Laptop prompts me to enter the wifi password every time I try to connect - Windows 11: Pretty much what the title question says. I enter the password and connect successfully, use my laptop and close it when work is done.Come back, connect to wifi but need to enter a password again. This has to be done every single time I have to use the wifi.And also my laptop...
  7. Bug? Can't get past Welcome Screen to enter my Password.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bug? Can't get past Welcome Screen to enter my Password.: So, I have an HP Laptop running Windows 11 that has been perfectly fine until just a few days ago. I bought it brand new only a year ago. I had an update, which required a restart. After I restarted, it brought up the usual Welcome Screen with the clock, and then the power...
  8. Bug? Can't get past Welcome Screen to enter my Password.

Bug? Can't get past Welcome Screen to enter my Password.: So, I have an HP Laptop running Windows 11 that has been perfectly fine until just a few days ago. I bought it brand new only a year ago. I had an update, which required a restart. After I restarted, it brought up the usual Welcome Screen with the clock, and then the power...
  9. I can't enter my pc, stuck on the loading page password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't enter my pc, stuck on the loading page password: Hi, so after my pc put himself on standby, I couldn't put my password anymore, when I press enter either I have nothing or it keeps searching. I enter the safe mode, I tried with turning the load default setting on , it worked but when I turn off the pc again, back to the...
  10. I can't enter my pc, stuck on the loading page password

I can't enter my pc, stuck on the loading page password: Hi, so after my pc put himself on standby, I couldn't put my password anymore, when I press enter either I have nothing or it keeps searching. I enter the safe mode, I tried with turning the load default setting on , it worked but when I turn off the pc again, back to the...