Windows 10: Password request after update

Discus and support Password request after update in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Good day all, I am having an issuse logging into my laptop. 2 days ago the system had an update, I allowed the process toco plate and the next day... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Newbie1984, Sep 14, 2020.

1. Password request after update

Good day all, I am having an issuse logging into my laptop. 2 days ago the system had an update, I allowed the process toco

plate and the next day tried to use it and I am prompt to sign in never happened before because it is an open system there is no bar to enter a password and when I click sign in I get an incorrect password notification. I included two images in this post that is as far as I can go. Someone please help.

Password request after update [​IMG]

:)

Newbie1984, Sep 14, 2020
  2. Rhen Pal Win User

Requesting password

Hi,

We suggest that you reset your password and check if the issue persists. We also suggest that you perform the steps on this
    link.

Thank you.

Rhen Pal, Sep 14, 2020
  3. EdTittel Win User
    a request for device descriptor request failed

Maybe it's time to step back from the current efforts, and start over. I suggest you read over this excellent tutorial and try all of its steps: [Solved] Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed) for Windows 10 - Driver Easy. The one that may provide you with some easy relief is the one where you uninstall the device whose descriptor is failing, reboot, and see what happens when device enumeration recurs during boot-up. If you're lucky, it will fix itself.
    HTH,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Sep 14, 2020
  4. Namslas90 Win User

Password request after update

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Sep 14, 2020
Thema:

Password request after update

1. Password request after update - Similar Threads - Password request update

2. Help requested after recent update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help requested after recent update.: After months of failed updates i was finally able to update yesterday. Unfortunatly now i cannot click on the Windows icon although i can see it and cannot open any settings or system properties.Unable to access any features or have the ability to roll back the update.Unable...
  3. Help requested after recent update.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help requested after recent update.: After months of failed updates i was finally able to update yesterday. Unfortunatly now i cannot click on the Windows icon although i can see it and cannot open any settings or system properties.Unable to access any features or have the ability to roll back the update.Unable...
  4. Help requested after recent update.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. how to remove the password request after facial recognition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to remove the password request after facial recognition: Hi all,on my Windows 11 I setup the facial recognition, but despite that, after having recognized me, it asks me the pwd anyway is there a way to avoid this?thanks...
  6. how to remove the password request after facial recognition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to remove the password request after facial recognition: Hi all,on my Windows 11 I setup the facial recognition, but despite that, after having recognized me, it asks me the pwd anyway is there a way to avoid this?thanks...
  7. no password request on startup

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    no password request on startup: I have an up to date win10 64 system. To boot up after it go to sleep or power off it does not go to password request. It just sits there! I have to hit ctrl+alt+delete to get the password requested. Any ideas?...
  8. Password request

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Password request: MS keeps asking for my password every 2-3 minutes!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/password-request/8e8225c2-d7df-4b39-ac1e-8b21ede43707
  9. Windows 10 Hyper-V Requests Password After Disabling Password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 Hyper-V Requests Password After Disabling Password: I have a Virtual Machine - Hyper-V under my Windows 10 box. Everytime the box boots, it asks for a password. I've used netplwiz to uncheck "Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer" I've edited the registry to contain the DefaultUserName,...
  10. Password request

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Password request: I have a laptop which uses Windows 10. It is so irritating to be asked for a password EVERY time I open the laptop. Does anyone know how I can disable this function https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/password-request/4501d09e-8438-4042-9e4a-bac26c5d1c45"