Windows 10: "Password Required" Box Not Always on Top

Discus and support "Password Required" Box Not Always on Top in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Windows Version number: 2004 When I open SeaMonkey (browser and email), it initially requires my password. Sometimes, the Password Required box... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by br4, Dec 22, 2020.

1. BR4
    br4 Win User

"Password Required" Box Not Always on Top

Windows Version number: 2004

When I open SeaMonkey (browser and email), it initially requires my password. Sometimes, the Password Required box appears on my screen, other times I have to select it in the Taskbar.

Is there any way to ensure that the Password Required box will always appear on the screen each time I open SeaMonkey?

Thanks for any help.

:)

2. Require Password after sleep not working.

Hi,

About your concern in removing the password in your PC. Please follow the troubleshooting steps below:

• Click “Start”, type “Power Options” in the start search box, and press “Enter”.
    • Click on “Require Password on Wakeup” on the left pane.
    • Select the option “Change settings that are unavailable”.
    • Select the option “Don't require a password".

Feel free to post back if you have other concerns.

Phillip Pio, Dec 22, 2020
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Dec 22, 2020
  4. "Password Required" Box Not Always on Top

Enable Require password on Wake up Windows 10

To further troubleshoot the issue, we suggest disabling and
    enabling
    the Require a password on wakeup settings on your power plan
    by following the steps below:

• Open the Advanced power settings for your current chosen
      power plan
    • Click on the Change settings that are currently unavailable link.
    • Set the Require a password on wakeup settings to Yes
      or No, and click on OK.

Once done with the steps, let us know how it goes.

Jefferson Ore, Dec 22, 2020
Thema:

"Password Required" Box Not Always on Top

1. "Password Required" Box Not Always on Top - Similar Threads - Password Required Box

2. Window always on top

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window always on top: Recently One of my programs has changed to be "always on top" of other windows - when I click on another window or pop up windows from the program they always go behind the window - forcing me to minimize the main window.Is there a way to disable this feature.Currently using...
  3. Window always on the top

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window always on the top: Hi,a software with PID 11068 is displyaing on the top of all other windows and I can't work. It displays a message "504 bad gateway".I can't minimize it because it doesn't appear in the taskbar, but i can only find it in task manager "details".How do you think I can make it...
  4. Window always on the top

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window always on the top: Hi,a software with PID 11068 is displyaing on the top of all other windows and I can't work. It displays a message "504 bad gateway".I can't minimize it because it doesn't appear in the taskbar, but i can only find it in task manager "details".How do you think I can make it...
  5. Window always on the top

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. "Password Required" Box Not Always on Top

in Browsers and Email
    "Password Required" Box Not Always on Top: Windows Version number: 2004 When I open SeaMonkey (browser and email), it initially requires my password. Sometimes, the Password Required box appears on my screen, other times I have to select it in the Taskbar. Is there any way to ensure that the Password Required box...
  7. Always On Top

in Windows 10 Customization
    Always On Top: Is there a way to keep a screen on top of other windows in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/always-on-top/6fe06a63-18e8-4ef7-b0d4-75658cda3397
  8. [Help] Cortana translucent box appears always on top, even in games.

in Windows 10 Support
    [Help] Cortana translucent box appears always on top, even in games.: A transparent/translucent embossed box the size and location of the cortana search bar appears on desktop and in games or apps, at all times and always on top. I tried disabling everything cortana related, even tried to fiddle with regedit and I cannot get rid of it, its...
  9. Password Always Required ?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Password Always Required ?: Hey guys New to the 10 forum! Great place.. I just got a new system coming from a Win 7 Pro machine to a Win 10 Pro System . Im having an issue with removing the password from 2 spots : When waking up from Sleep & from Screen Saver. When I boot up it doesn't ASK that's all...
  10. Taskbar Always On Top

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar Always On Top: As of yesterday, the Taskbar on my Windows 10 install is always on top. No updates were installed yesterday or the past week so its not related to an update. I'm guessing some registry entry is messing things up. Any ideas? 67895