Windows 10: password reset cant login to profile

Discus and support password reset cant login to profile in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; help I can not log in into my account from startup and when I used the password reset disk it said it encountered an error how can I fix this help... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by WillSelby, Jul 19, 2020.

1. WillSelby Win User

password reset cant login to profile

help I can not log in into my account from startup and when I used the password reset disk it said it encountered an error how can I fix this help please

:)

WillSelby, Jul 19, 2020
  2. P4-630 Win User

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Jul 19, 2020
  3. Password issue

After going through the steps to make a new password, after a week or two, my login credentials are no longer valid. I'm forced to make a new password all over again. It seems to happen if I don't login in a certain period of time. Does our passwords expire???

GoFigureItOut, Jul 19, 2020
  4. password reset cant login to profile

After entering password it’s user profile login failed

Hi Vicki Longnecker,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• What is the complete error message that you get when you try to login to your computer?
    • Are you aware of any changes made to this computer prior to the issue?
    • Do you have any other administrator user account on the computer?
    • Are you using a Microsoft account or a local account?

Also, you can try launching the On-Screen Keyboard from the sign-in screen by selecting the
    Ease of Access button in the lower-right corner of the sign-in screen, and then select
    On-Screen Keyboard. Type the password using the On-Screen Keyboard and check if you are able to login to your computer.

I have gone through your post and it appears that this issue could be due to a
    user profile corruption or an existence of a temporary profile. In order to get clarity on this issue, I would suggest you to follow the steps below.

I suggest you to first Start your PC in Safe Mode and check if you are able to login to your computer.

If you are able to login to your user account in Safe Mode, then go to
    This PC
    > Double-click on the C: drive (drive where Operating System is installed) >
    Users folder. In the Users folder, check for any profiles with an unusual name or if there is a profile named as Temp and please reply us with the result.

We’ll be waiting for your response.

Shafeeq_Khan, Jul 19, 2020
Thema:

password reset cant login to profile

1. password reset cant login to profile - Similar Threads - password reset cant

2. Issues with resetting and login profile

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Issues with resetting and login profile: I reset my computer for reselling. However it still has my name on login and comes up with error message when I try my pin. I tried restarting it to safe mode by holding down shift and restart, then press F4. This does not put it in safe mode no matter how many timesI tried....
  3. Issues with resetting and login profile

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with resetting and login profile: I reset my computer for reselling. However it still has my name on login and comes up with error message when I try my pin. I tried restarting it to safe mode by holding down shift and restart, then press F4. This does not put it in safe mode no matter how many timesI tried....
  4. Issues with resetting and login profile

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Cant login into Microsoft account even if reseting password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cant login into Microsoft account even if reseting password: Recently i have gotten back into minecraft. So i downloaded the launcher and went to login using my microsoft account. then my password did not work i went to reset it and still nothing. then i went to the microsoft store app logged out then i could not log back in.I have...
  6. Cant login into Microsoft account even if reseting password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant login into Microsoft account even if reseting password: Recently i have gotten back into minecraft. So i downloaded the launcher and went to login using my microsoft account. then my password did not work i went to reset it and still nothing. then i went to the microsoft store app logged out then i could not log back in.I have...
  7. Cant login into Microsoft account even if reseting password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Password reset for login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Password reset for login: Have W10 version 21H2 Logon using pin and now realise do not know what password was. But have no option for reset my password on the logon page.David https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/password-reset-for-login/3798714f-eda4-427e-a1e2-e27cd89cca17
  9. Resetting login password

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Resetting login password: Hey, My uncle passed away in December and we’ve been clearing out his stuff. Today we found his laptops, one is a Dell XPS and runs Windows 10, but of course it’s locked to a password. We don’t have the reset disk for it either. Does anyone know how we can get into the...
  10. Reset network login profiles

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Reset network login profiles: My dorm uses a centralized internet that is shared and requires you to login, i had my friend setup the first time for me but apparently he used his own login and now we are both sharing the same bandwidth I should be able to create a new account with my own personal...