Windows 10: Password Reset Disc

Discus and support Password Reset Disc in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hi, Have been trying to create "Password Reset Disc" on windows10 1809 . I fail to find "Create password reset disc" under "User Accounts". Has this... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Rayal, Jul 29, 2019.

1. Rayal Win User

Password Reset Disc

Hi,
    Have been trying to create "Password Reset Disc" on windows10 1809 . I fail to find "Create password reset disc"
    under "User Accounts". Has this facility been withdrawn or am I missing something?
    If it has been withdrawn is there another way to reset password should I get locked out or forget password.
    Thanks

:)

Rayal, Jul 29, 2019
  2. P4-630 Win User

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Jul 29, 2019
  3. Win10 password reset disc

But how do you do step 3 when you dont have the old password ?

As I have already said, the problem is solved by using a password reset disc. But that is the only possible solution ( at least that I can find ).

AdrianJansenEW, Jul 29, 2019
  4. Namslas90 Win User

Password Reset Disc

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Jul 29, 2019
Thema:

Password Reset Disc

1. Password Reset Disc - Similar Threads - Password Reset Disc

2. Why does making a password reset disc require you to know the forgotten password? It makes...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why does making a password reset disc require you to know the forgotten password? It makes...: So, my grandpa reset his computer’s password today, and immediately forgot it. It is the LOCAL password for the computer itself, has nothing at all to do with any Microsoft accounts. He doesn’t have a windows 10 install disc, and I don’t know what’s so hard for Microsoft to...
  3. forgot my password while trying to reset using the reset disc the wizard pops an error...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    forgot my password while trying to reset using the reset disc the wizard pops an error...: forgot my password while trying to reset using the reset disc the wizard pops an error while trying to reset how can i do this help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forgot-my-password-while-trying-to-reset-using-the/0cd63cb8-6442-4202-8c87-585aad5ad3e0
  4. Forgot Password and No Install Disc

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Forgot Password and No Install Disc: My brother in law just got a new computer and forgot his password he created for it. He used an old phone number for the security on the account, but lost that phone and now has a new phone number. It's a brand new desktop computer so he has nothing on it yet that he wants....
  5. No Password, can't factory reset due to not enough disc space

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No Password, can't factory reset due to not enough disc space: Hello. My name is RJ. Here is my problem: My friend has given me a RCA laptop with a detachable keyboard running Windows 10. Unfortunately, his son got his hands on it before he gave it to me and put a password on it, and now I can't get passed the login screen, and I can't...
  6. Forgot my password and do not have reset disc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Forgot my password and do not have reset disc: Hello can you help me reset a forgotten password when i do not have a reset disc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forgot-my-password-and-do-not-have-reset-disc/7203c962-5529-4e81-aa6e-59629184ce18
  7. RECOVERING ADMINISTRATOR PASSWORD WITHOUT PASSWORD RESET DISC

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    RECOVERING ADMINISTRATOR PASSWORD WITHOUT PASSWORD RESET DISC: I am the owner and ONLY user of my desktop PC. On this computer, I have two accounts: one is for me personally, and the other is "Administrator." I need to get into that Administrator account, but cannot remember the password. I have tried to reset it, but apparently I need...
  8. Password reset disc and System repair disc

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Password reset disc and System repair disc: How do you create a Password reset disc and a System Repair disc for Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/password-reset-disc-and-system-repair-disc/fc75a6ce-bad6-4e48-9882-8d44f0ced692"
  9. Not enough disc space to reset/ will not log in

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Not enough disc space to reset/ will not log in: HELP! It is the week of finals and a students worst nightmares are coming true. A couple of weeks ago OneNote for windows was not syncing and giving problems despite resetting etc. I downloaded microsoft 365 so I can use the optimize tool on my notebook this worked for a...
  10. Reset password disc

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Reset password disc: Hi. Is there anywhere at the net any bootable iso file i can delete every windows login password? Like windows 7, 8, 10 e.t.c. A lot of thanks. 68212