Windows 10: Password Reset with Offline Password & Registry Editor

Discus and support Password Reset with Offline Password & Registry Editor in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Does this tool support Windows 10? A lot of folks suggest this tool for password reset but it seems not working on my ThinkPad laptop with Windows 10.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/frankzzk, Feb 24, 2020.

1. Password Reset with Offline Password & Registry Editor

Does this tool support Windows 10? A lot of folks suggest this tool for password reset but it seems not working on my ThinkPad laptop with Windows 10. At the final step, I typed 1 to clear the password but it says password can not be blanked.

submitted by /u/frankzzk
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/frankzzk, Feb 24, 2020
  2. P4-630 Win User

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Feb 24, 2020
  3. RCoon Win User
    How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

Hirens boot cd has an offline password reset/removal tool

RCoon, Feb 24, 2020
  4. Password Reset with Offline Password & Registry Editor

Bitlocker with TPM and Offline Password Editor

Hi,

If I enable Bitlocker with TPM (i.e. no passcode required on boot-up), and I have the Local Administrator account enabled on the machine (with my normal user account as a standard account), would it be possible for someone with a Hirens Boot CD blank/reset the Local Administrator account password and then gain access to the PC/Laptop using a tool such as this: Offline Windows Password & Registry Editor

Should I be enabling the PIN/Password protection on BitLocker, or does BitLocker prevent these sorts of tools from being used?

Thanks,

Gary

garydexter, Feb 24, 2020
Thema:

Password Reset with Offline Password & Registry Editor

1. Password Reset with Offline Password & Registry Editor - Similar Threads - Password Reset Offline

2. Password help for offline computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Password help for offline computer: I can't boot my Win10 computer. I can get to the repair tool via forced shutdown. The problem I am having is it's requiring me to use a password. Changing the password isn't an issue. The fact that the computer can't log on which means no internet how is it supposed to...
  3. Password help for offline computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Password help for offline computer: I can't boot my Win10 computer. I can get to the repair tool via forced shutdown. The problem I am having is it's requiring me to use a password. Changing the password isn't an issue. The fact that the computer can't log on which means no internet how is it supposed to...
  4. Password help for offline computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Reseting password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reseting password: Forgive me if this is the wrong place for this question.I have a little Dell laptop that is 10 years old with Windows 7 installed that I would like to use in a local environment. So I really don't want or need to update the OS I should think. I have forgotten the password and...
  6. Offline - forgot password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Offline - forgot password: I’m trying to log into Windows 10. I can’t connect to any internet options - the unlocked ones all say “Connected, no Internet.” The network I need to get on requires a certificate download, so that’s also a no-go. I’m logged out without knowing my password, and, since it’s...
  7. Reset Password

in Browsers and Email
    Reset Password: My utility company have asked me to reset my password because of some restructuring work. They`ve told me the format I must use (at least one upper case,one lower case + symbols etc.) but they also say there must be one didgit, what do they mean by this? 138882
  8. Password reset

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Password reset: Hi, Does the admin command "net user<username><new password> still work with windows 10 1903 Thank You 137552
  9. Bitlocker with TPM and Offline Password Editor

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bitlocker with TPM and Offline Password Editor: Hi, If I enable Bitlocker with TPM (i.e. no passcode required on boot-up), and I have the Local Administrator account enabled on the machine (with my normal user account as a standard account), would it be possible for someone with a Hirens Boot CD blank/reset the Local...
  10. Has anyone used "Offline NT Password & Registry Editor" on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Has anyone used "Offline NT Password & Registry Editor" on Windows 10?: The latest version of "Offline NT Password & Registry Editor" dates from early 2014, and the newest version of Windows mentioned is 8.1. I wonder whether anyone has used it successfully on Windows 10 (presumably for local, non-Microsoft, accounts)? 36100