Windows 10: Password Rest

Discus and support Password Rest in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I need to rest my microsoft password asap, and do to having to change my two-step authorization, I find it unfair that i have to wait a month in order... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Delta Rhodes, Mar 4, 2023.

1. Password Rest

I need to rest my microsoft password asap, and do to having to change my two-step authorization, I find it unfair that i have to wait a month in order to change my password.

:)

Delta Rhodes, Mar 4, 2023

2. Create Password Rest Disk

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. I will assist you with this.

Note

• A password reset disk can only be created for local user accounts. If your computer is on a domain, a system administrator can reset your domain password. For Microsoft accounts you can reset the password by following the steps below
      • Sign in to your Microsoft account, then select
        Security & privacy.
      • Select Change password.
      • Enter your current password, then the new password that you want to use, then enter the new password again.
      • Select Save.

Try the following steps to create a password reset disk for a local user account.

• Login to your computer using the local account you want to create a password reset disk for.
    • Insert a USB drive or SD card into the computer.
    • Type Create a password reset disk and select it
    • Click Next.
    • Select the location to create the password key disk and click Next.
    • Enter your account password and click Next.
    • Click Next, then click Finish.

Hope the above information helps. Reply with necessary information and the result to help you further. Thank you.

Deepak_Krishnan R, Mar 4, 2023
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Mar 4, 2023
  4. Try3 Win User

Password Rest

Lost My Administrator Password

To which "this" are you referring?
    - If you are following the tutorial Bree suggested in the very first reply to your question then what you need to do at each step is explained in detail. So which step are you at?
    - If you are following a different procedure then state what it is and which step you are at. If, for example, you are trying to manually enable the Built-In Admin as suggested in post #11 then that account has no password.

Denis

Try3, Mar 4, 2023
Thema:

Password Rest

1. Password Rest - Similar Threads - Password Rest

2. How do I rest my idea pad 3 without password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I rest my idea pad 3 without password: I forgot my password after it asked for the pin, and now I’m just stressed out. One second I’m trying to log in to xfinity then next second I’m not able to get in....
  3. How do I rest my idea pad 3 without password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I rest my idea pad 3 without password: I forgot my password after it asked for the pin, and now I’m just stressed out. One second I’m trying to log in to xfinity then next second I’m not able to get in....
  4. Rest without password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rest without password: Months ago I reset an old Acer laptop. Now I am ready to give it to a charity but have forgotten the passcode - and the password for the outlook.com account I created. How can I reset to unit without logging in?Thanks...
  5. Rest without password

Rest without password: Months ago I reset an old Acer laptop. Now I am ready to give it to a charity but have forgotten the passcode - and the password for the outlook.com account I created. How can I reset to unit without logging in?Thanks...
  6. How to factory rest windows11 without password or BitLocker key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to factory rest windows11 without password or BitLocker key: I have an elitebook 840 g6 and I want to know how to factory reset with no password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-factory-rest-windows11-without-password-or/97a94e9c-41c9-4bda-9515-df47853b8471
  7. How to factory rest windows11 without password or BitLocker key

How to factory rest windows11 without password or BitLocker key: I have an elitebook 840 g6 and I want to know how to factory reset with no password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-factory-rest-windows11-without-password-or/97a94e9c-41c9-4bda-9515-df47853b8471
  8. How to unlock my google accounts that were hacked. I tried to rest my password but once it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to unlock my google accounts that were hacked. I tried to rest my password but once it...: I can't open my gmail, or my Msn accounts. I got a message saying my computer has been hacked, and they locked it for mmy protection. I tried to reset the password as they suggested, but once the account was unlocked, I tried to open my email, and the account was locked...
  9. How to unlock my google accounts that were hacked. I tried to rest my password but once it...

How to unlock my google accounts that were hacked. I tried to rest my password but once it...: I can't open my gmail, or my Msn accounts. I got a message saying my computer has been hacked, and they locked it for mmy protection. I tried to reset the password as they suggested, but once the account was unlocked, I tried to open my email, and the account was locked...
  10. I forgot my window user password so I can't login in, how can I rest my password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I forgot my window user password so I can't login in, how can I rest my password: How can I rest my windows password with using Microsoft account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-forgot-my-window-user-password-so-i-cant-login/7e7c6d18-379a-4dce-bb3a-1204e52a2050