Windows 10: Password screen is getting automatically filled

Discus and support Password screen is getting automatically filled in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, When I start my laptop, my password space where we type laptop password, is automatically filled with a huge long random string. So everytime I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KulMihir, Mar 21, 2019.

1. KulMihir Win User

Password screen is getting automatically filled

Hi,

When I start my laptop, my password space where we type laptop password, is automatically filled with a huge long random string. So everytime I have to delete and type my password. Is there any way to get rid out of the irritating issue.

:)

KulMihir, Mar 21, 2019

2. Black Dot and Numbers filled up in the password box and the Notepad

Hello,

There are several ways to troubleshoot sign-in issues in Windows 10. Since the system automatically fills out the password box with black dots and already did a few troubleshooting steps, we suggest creating a new user account to see if this issue will occur
    on a new user profile. This will help you check if your current user account is corrupted. To do this, simply follow the steps below:

• Select the Start button, then select Settings > Accounts > Family
      & other people
      > Add someone else to this PC.

• Type a user name, password, password hint, and then select Next.

Should you have further questions, please let us know.

Jefferson Ore, Mar 21, 2019
  3. goodangel Win User
    ToshibaCtt5-A password auto fills in with brackets. I cannot get mouse tracker to work. I have on screen keyboard on, but since password fills in automatically.

<Original title: Has my computer crashed?>

ToshibaCtt5-A password auto fills in with brackets. I cannot get mouse tracker to work. I have on screen keyboard on, but since password fills in automatically, I do not know what to do. I am not very computer literate so I don't even know how to get to
    control panel or is there a way to disable password completely? I am lost. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Angel

goodangel, Mar 21, 2019
  4. Password screen is getting automatically filled

When typing in password I get half way through then the password field fills randomly on its own not letting me enter correct password.

Hi Stephen,

I suggest you to force restart the computer and try to enter the password, check whether the issue persists or not.

This issue might occur if you press any key by mistake continuously it fills the password field if there is issue with the keyboard.

So determine the issue, I suggest you to use the ‘Onscreen keyboard’ and try to enter the password and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + U and select the On-Screen Keyboard from the Ease of Access
      list. Or click on Ease of Access at bottom right and select
      On-Screen Keyboard from the list.
    • Then use you cursor to type the password with On-Screen Keyboard.
    • Before clicking the login, press the eye symbol (I.e. Reveal Password) option in the password field, to see the password is correct.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you

Karthicka_R, Mar 21, 2019
Thema:

Password screen is getting automatically filled

1. Password screen is getting automatically filled - Similar Threads - Password screen getting

2. Ppassword field gets filled automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ppassword field gets filled automatically: Hello,on Windows 10 on the logon screen the password field gets filled in automatically without stopping.This even happens when running System Reset option.Logging on in Safe Mode does not work as I cannot select the option during restart.RegardsRainer...
  3. Ppassword field gets filled automatically

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ppassword field gets filled automatically: Hello,on Windows 10 on the logon screen the password field gets filled in automatically without stopping.This even happens when running System Reset option.Logging on in Safe Mode does not work as I cannot select the option during restart.RegardsRainer...
  4. Ppassword field gets filled automatically

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. window login screen automatically filling random password and got stuck

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    window login screen automatically filling random password and got stuck: window login screen automatically filling random password and got stuck. I've tried with shift+power & then shift+restart but no use. It is not working. Kindly suggest what to do?...
  6. C Drive is Getting Automatically Filled Up.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    C Drive is Getting Automatically Filled Up.: Path: C: > Windows > System32 > Log Files > Kernel.etl Hello, I am facing a peculiar problem as C drive is getting automatically filled up until storage sense notification pops up and says only 7 GB space left. I was able to figure out the issue which is caused by the...
  7. Windows automatically fills account login screen...?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows automatically fills account login screen...?: When I start my computer Windows 10 and it opens the login screen, it seems like I already wrote my account's password and name - though I have not. It just shows that I wrote the incorrect password. Then I can just press "ok" and write the right login information - and my...
  8. Automatic "Fill In"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Automatic "Fill In": I have lost the ability to have my computer Dell - Windows 10 automatically fill in required information email address, name, phone, etc. on websites I frequent every day. I must have done something, but I have no idea what. I would appreciate any help. Thank you, Bob...
  9. c drive automatically getting filled up

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    c drive automatically getting filled up: Dear All, I had upgraded to win 10 about two months ago. for the last two days my c drive is getting filled up automatically. It is in excess of 90 gb and yet yesterday It was full. I tried to use the help from online and checked on dosv files etc but to no avail. I then...
  10. c drive automatically getting filled up

in Windows 10 Support
    c drive automatically getting filled up: Dear All, I had upgraded to win 10 about two months ago. for the last two days my c drive is getting filled up automatically. It is in excess of 90 gb and yet yesterday It was full. I tried to use the help from online and checked on dosv files etc but to no avail. I then...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 login password windows already fill

2. my computer log in password has already filled

3. win 10 password automatically fills