Windows 10: Password to Access Microsoft Solitaire

Discus and support Password to Access Microsoft Solitaire in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I've been playing Microsoft Solitaire Klondike for years without having to provide a password. Today, it wants me to enter my password to access the... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by RonS5, May 30, 2020.

1. RonS5 Win User

Password to Access Microsoft Solitaire

I've been playing Microsoft Solitaire Klondike for years without having to provide a password. Today, it wants me to enter my password to access the game. Is this something new that Microsoft has added?

:)

RonS5, May 30, 2020

2. Microsoft Solitaire is not working

Hi,

I need more information about your concern. Is there any error message/code after Microsoft Solitaire fails to launch? Since the steps you have tried did not work, I suggest that you reinstall it instead. Follow the steps below:

• Open Windows PowerShell as an administrator. (Type PowerShell in Start menu search box, right-click and select Run as administrator)
    • Type the following command and press Enter "Get-AppxPackage *solitairecollection* | Remove-AppxPackage"
    • You can close the PowerShell window and restart your device.
    • Open Store app and search for Microsoft Solitaire Collection and download the game.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, May 30, 2020
  3. microsoft solitaire collection

Hi, Lee,

Step 1: Run App troubleshooter.

Check this link for the app troubleshooter.

Step 2: Run Windows Update troubleshooter.

Please see this link for the steps.

Step 3: Uninstall and reinstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection.

Click Start.

In the search box, type Microsoft Solitaire Collection.

Right click Microsoft Solitaire collection app tile, and the select Uninstall.

Restart your computer.

Right click Start.

Select Run.

Type wsreset.exe, and then press Enter. The Microsoft Store will open so you can reinstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection.

Step 4: Make sure your firewall/anti-virus isn’t blocking the app.

The steps to unblock the game (or any app that needs to access Xbox Live) will vary depending on the antivirus or firewall software you use. Check the documentation for your antivirus or firewall software to open settings and ensure that the software is not
    blocking the app. If your antivirus or firewall has an app white list, make sure that your Xbox Live-enabled games are on this list.

Step 5: Clear your Windows Store cache.

Right click Start.

Select Run.

Type wsreset.exe and press enter. This will launch Windows Store with a cleared cache. You can check if Solitaire error goes away after doing this.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Smittychat., May 30, 2020
  4. Ariel Acu Win User

Microsoft Solitaire events crashed

Thank you for the information. It turns out that the twinapi.appcore.dll files are corrupted, that's why you're getting the said error message. We suggest that you uninstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection on your computer, and then perform
    the following steps:

• Press Windows key + R to open Run.
    • Type WSReset.exe and hit Enter.
    • Open Windows Store and install Microsoft Solitaire Collection.

Once done, kindly check if the game works for you.

We'll keep an eye on your update.

Ariel Acu, May 30, 2020
Thema:

1. Password to Access Microsoft Solitaire - Similar Threads - Password Access Microsoft

2. Microsoft solitaire

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft solitaire: Frequently when I play the solitaire it will stop and in a minute it will freeze my laptop so I cannot cancel the program or restart as my mouse will not work. The only way to get back to normal is to unplug it NO battery and it comes back to normal.????...
  3. microsoft solitaire

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    microsoft solitaire: My annual subscription has run out and I am unable to renew it . when I put my password in I get a message to say there is a problem at microsofts end try again later, that was a month ago....
  4. No access to Microsoft Solitaire special challenges.

No access to Microsoft Solitaire special challenges.: I can access the Daily Cards Challenges OK. But when I try to access the special challenges, the screen just goes black without any ability from me to alter it. I have played many games on these without any problem. This development happened about three or four days ago...
  5. Microsoft Solitaire

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire: I replaced the hard drive in my PC. Now the Microsoft Solitaire will not run. I uninstalled and installed several times to no avail. I have Windows 10. When I attempt to bring the program up, the logo flashes briefly on my screen then disappears....
  6. Microsoft Solitaire

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire: I am unable to proceed in playing to the next level. Sure it is something wrong with this game Microsoft Solitaire Spider https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire/40d85b3f-527c-481e-a2cb-2e6675c2e7fb
  7. Microsoft solitaire

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft solitaire: There's no autofill, where is the option? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire/318850d5-e162-48fe-9ad7-3366e632c152
  8. microsoft solitaire

microsoft solitaire: reflection of words, f.e. Spider = redipS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire/fdfc3b4b-0e05-413f-8c4c-8a8de04e8543"
  9. microsoft solitaire

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft solitaire: What happened to the original classic solitaire that I have been playing for years. Now you have changed it and have placed me in some kind of beginners lever l HARD. Give me back the original play. The new version lets me win every game. It is really awful, terrible and...
  10. microsoft solitaire

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft solitaire: WIINDOWS MICROSOFT SOLITAIRE HAS STOPPED RUNNING AND WILL NOT START UP AGAIN HOW CAN I GET IT TO WORK PLEASE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire/8e6efcf4-144e-41cb-925a-74ece69eaec6