Windows 10: password to get into my computer

Discus and support password to get into my computer in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; can't remember password to get into my computer... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by dsemloh, Feb 10, 2020.

1. dsemloh Win User

password to get into my computer

can't remember password to get into my computer

:)

dsemloh, Feb 10, 2020

2. OK, Password problem...Mint

Linux Mint - Community
    You can reset your password following the next steps:

• Reboot your computer / Turn your computer on.
    • Hold down the Shift key at the start of the boot process to enable the GNU GRUB boot menu (if it does not show)
    • Press ESC at the GNU GRUB prompt.
    • Press e for edit.
    • Use the Arrow keys to highlight the line that begins with kernel and press the e key.
    • Go to the very end of the line and add rw init=/bin/bash
    • Press Enter and then press b to boot your system.
    • Your system will boot up to a passwordless root shell.
    • Type in passwd yourusername
    • Set your new password.
    • Restart your system.

ChevyOwner, Feb 10, 2020
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Feb 10, 2020
  4. P4-630 Win User

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Feb 10, 2020
Thema:

1. password to get into my computer - Similar Threads - password computer

2. Lost password and unable to sign into windows on my computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Lost password and unable to sign into windows on my computer: Unable to sign into windows with password I have need new password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-password-and-unable-to-sign-into-windows-on/a4819d5a-6b6e-41c9-b764-5ad203b68786
  3. Lost password and unable to sign into windows on my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost password and unable to sign into windows on my computer: Unable to sign into windows with password I have need new password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-password-and-unable-to-sign-into-windows-on/a4819d5a-6b6e-41c9-b764-5ad203b68786
  4. Lost password and unable to sign into windows on my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Computer won't recognize password ms live change

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer won't recognize password ms live change: I have gone through password recovery on my personal windows machine 18 times, but my computer won't recognize my new password and I cannot get the files on my personal computer....
  6. Computer won't recognize password ms live change

Computer won't recognize password ms live change: I have gone through password recovery on my personal windows machine 18 times, but my computer won't recognize my new password and I cannot get the files on my personal computer....
  7. How do I factory reset my computer from the login screen without knowing the password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I factory reset my computer from the login screen without knowing the password: I was given a laptop from my work and I have now left my job but I have forgotten the password and I am stuck on the login screen without the password. Is there a way to factory reset the laptop in this position....
  8. How do I factory reset my computer from the login screen without knowing the password

How do I factory reset my computer from the login screen without knowing the password: I was given a laptop from my work and I have now left my job but I have forgotten the password and I am stuck on the login screen without the password. Is there a way to factory reset the laptop in this position....
  9. How do I factory reset my computer from the login screen without knowing the password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  10. I forgot the password for an old computer, how can I reset it?

I forgot the password for an old computer, how can I reset it?: I wan to revive an old computer running 8.1 but I forgot the password, what could I do to reset it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-forgot-the-password-for-an-old-computer-how-can/2421b02d-46c6-4854-87ef-df86c49960b6