Windows 10: Password to open files

Discus and support Password to open files in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Trying to open 2 files and my password is not being accepted. I have tried my signin to windows and my signin to Microsoft with no success.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Terrikat50, May 14, 2019.

1. Password to open files

Trying to open 2 files and my password is not being accepted. I have tried my signin to windows and my signin to Microsoft with no success.

:)

Terrikat50, May 14, 2019
  2. Ketxxx Win User

opening .dds files with gimp

Simply, HOW? I got the DDS plugin but the POS wont open DDS files still. Can someone give me a step-by-step rundown of how to install the DDS plugin for gimp so I know if I'm missing something?

Ketxxx, May 14, 2019
  3. AsRock Win User
    Password to many word files....

just what i was thinking.. then you open the rar file and asks for the password for the 1st time and you can open the rest of the files without re typing the password.

AsRock, May 14, 2019
  4. jaydeee Win User

Password to open files

PowerPoint file crashes PowerPoint upon opening

since this happens in some of the computers only, suggest that you open the file on working computer and copy everything and paste to a new powerpoint file.
    most of the time it works to me. *Smile Password to open files :)

jaydeee, May 14, 2019
Thema:

Password to open files

1. Password to open files - Similar Threads - Password open files

2. opening a password protected file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    opening a password protected file: Hi all, Well, this is something I haven't encountered before, and I'm having problems with it. I sent myself a newspaper from the news service for the blind I use, and it came in a password protected Zip file. When I try to extract the file, a dialog pops up asking for the...
  3. opening a password protected file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    opening a password protected file: Hi all, Well, this is something I haven't encountered before, and I'm having problems with it. I sent myself a newspaper from the news service for the blind I use, and it came in a password protected Zip file. When I try to extract the file, a dialog pops up asking for the...
  4. opening a password protected file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Files with password

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Files with password: Is there any way I could protect some files with a password, without installing any software? submitted by /u/EfraMP [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jqp828/files_with_password/
  6. Opening password protected documents

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Opening password protected documents: So I just had my Windows 10 installed (I previously had Windows 7) and I had some word documents that I saved on my external hard disk that were password protected and I even uploaded them on my drive. And as you can imagine, I cannot open them right now neither from my hard...
  7. How to add a password so whenever an .exe file is opened it asks for a password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to add a password so whenever an .exe file is opened it asks for a password: I have a new laptop on win10 that is my own private machine. I want to set a password so that when any new files and programs such as .exe are run it will ask for a password. I am an admin as it's my machine., and at the moment it will ask for permission to open such files...
  8. How to open without a password

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How to open without a password: undo password to open pc * Original title: how to open with password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-open-without-a-password/82b8d37e-b7de-414e-b162-38221e5c0fa6
  9. how to open with password

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    how to open with password: undo password to open pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-open-with-password/82b8d37e-b7de-414e-b162-38221e5c0fa6
  10. PDF open password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PDF open password: I downloaded an ebook from online but it has a open password on it. Is there any easy way to remove the password?