Windows 10: Password to the desktop screen

Discus and support Password to the desktop screen in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I need to add a password to my desktop screen when I turn on my computer. Thanks for your help.... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by OliveJones-Golden, Dec 2, 2018.

1. Password to the desktop screen

I need to add a password to my desktop screen when I turn on my computer.

Thanks for your help.

:)

OliveJones-Golden, Dec 2, 2018

2. change the lock screen password

Hi Eric,

Let us resolve you concern regarding on how you can change your lock screen password. We suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Press the Windows key; then, select Settings.
    • Click Accounts; then, Sign-In Options.
    • Tap the Change button in the Password section.
    • Re-enter your password; then, create a new password.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Dec 2, 2018
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Dec 2, 2018
  4. TIGR Win User

Password to the desktop screen

Poll: Desktop Screen Size

This goes along with my Desktop Screen Res poll. A lot of people have been posting their monitor size in addition to voting in the poll, but I wanted to make an actual poll to put the screen size votes in a more easily readable format.

This is for desktop systems, not laptops. I've tried to include all screen sizes that people are likely to have; if yours is not listed, round up. If you have multiple, different-sized screens, check all that apply. I've also listed projectors as an option.

I didn't list individual sizes over 32" as these are typically not intended as PC monitors; just select "Larger."

TIGR, Dec 2, 2018
Thema:

Password to the desktop screen

1. Password to the desktop screen - Similar Threads - Password desktop screen

2. Remote Desktop - Wrong Password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remote Desktop - Wrong Password: "The logon attempt failed" is what it says. What gives? Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remote-desktop-wrong-password/fa9b59b6-c0ed-41ab-98d7-0f3a26aa9d69
  3. Forgot password to desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forgot password to desktop: I hadn’t used my desktop in a long time, and discovered that I’ve forgotten the Windows password to login. I’m not getting any prompts for security questions, just a button to reset the password via disk, but I did not set that up. I bought this computer in 2016 and it...
  4. Forgot password to desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forgot password to desktop: I hadn’t used my desktop in a long time, and discovered that I’ve forgotten the Windows password to login. I’m not getting any prompts for security questions, just a button to reset the password via disk, but I did not set that up. I bought this computer in 2016 and it...
  5. Forgot password to desktop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  6. Desktop Computer Password Access

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop Computer Password Access: How might I access a desktop computer running Windows 10 which has an unknown or unresponsive log-on password? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-computer-password-access/2a249345-4d5e-4b2c-b0c4-c5acbc6438c5
  7. NO DESKTOP SCREEN

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    NO DESKTOP SCREEN: I have a samsung monitor, it's red light is blinking as well as there a analog coming in the top but there is no desktop or any thing coming not even windows 10 loading screen. I removed the monitor and used another, but still there is no change. What should I do please tell...
  8. can not type in password on login screen Win 10 desktop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    can not type in password on login screen Win 10 desktop: keyboard has been working but suddenly last night and since, can not type in my login details - nothing appears in the box when I type but I can type the characters when the challenge phrase A1B2C3 is required. Using screen keyboard did not work either. Have tried...
  9. desktop password reset to miscroft account password

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    desktop password reset to miscroft account password: I have no idea how/why this happened. I want to use a different for my personal desktop than I use for my microsoft account. How do I stop my microsoft account from resetting my local password? submitted by /u/RevPeters [link] [comments]...
  10. desktop screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    desktop screen: how do I get my screen back to the desktop on Microsoft 8 and 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-screen/b8873fac-f5d6-42ef-a474-4207661ad558