Windows 10: Password trouble logging in to WIN10

Discus and support Password trouble logging in to WIN10 in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I have Windows 10. Suddenly, overnight 3 days ago my WIN10 Login Password does not work. I have tried many online hints, but none of them work. May I... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by TimReisel, Jul 16, 2021.

1. TimReisel Win User

Password trouble logging in to WIN10

I have Windows 10. Suddenly, overnight 3 days ago my WIN10 Login Password does not work. I have tried many online hints, but none of them work. May I have help please?

:)

TimReisel, Jul 16, 2021

2. Trouble Changing Wi-Fi Password

I've been following the following steps to change my Wi-Fi password for some time:

1. Launch Control Panel.
    2. Click "Network and Internet."
    3. Click "Network and Sharing Center."
    4. Click "Wi-Fi...."
    5. Click "Wireless Properties."
    6. Click the Security tab.
    7. Check "Show characters."
    8. Enter the password in "Network security key."
    Those steps have been working just fine, but today I discovered a new wrinkle. If I change the password inside the router first, "Wi-Fi..." doesn't appear in step 4. This isn't much of a problem at home, because I can just change the password in Control Panel before I change it inside the router, but it would be a problem at a public hotspot, or something of that nature. I also tested Brink's instructions in "How to Connect To a Wireless Network in Windows 10," but they don't work for me either. How can I fix this?

gregyurkon, Jul 16, 2021
  3. Can't change password to log in windows or add pin

Hello Mathieu,

The issue you are experiencing may have something to do with your profile or with the Windows components of your device. That being said, we will be performing some troubleshooting steps to isolate the cause of this problem. To start, we suggest that you
    change your password via https://account.microsoft.com/. Here's how:

Once done, log in your account to your device using the new password. Please post back with the result for further assistance.

Charianne Per, Jul 16, 2021
  4. Oriana.G Win User

unable to deactivate Windows log-on password

Hi HearaldPenkert,

I suggest trying with this steps:

• Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, and then tap Search.

(If you're using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer up, and then click Search.)
    • Enter sign, and then tap or click Change sign-in options.
    • Choose the sign-in option you'd like to use, and then follow the instructions.

If you're using a local account with a password, you can delete the password to sign in without one. Try this steps:

• Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, and then tap Search.

(If you're using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer up, and then click Search.)
    • Enter sign, and then tap or click Sign-in options.
    • Under Password, tap or click Change.
    • Verify the current password for your local account.
    • Leave the New password, Reenter password, and Password hint fields blank, tap or click Next, and then tap or click Finish.
    I hope it will solve your issue.

Bye

Oriana.G, Jul 16, 2021
Thema:

1. Password trouble logging in to WIN10 - Similar Threads - Password trouble logging

2. Trouble logging in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble logging in: I can't login into my hp laptop. It tries to login with Microsoft account but it requires internet connection that I also cannot login to without getting to the desktop startup screen. I am just stuck at the login screen without other methods of logging in. Any suggestions on...
  3. Trouble logging in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trouble logging in: I can't login into my hp laptop. It tries to login with Microsoft account but it requires internet connection that I also cannot login to without getting to the desktop startup screen. I am just stuck at the login screen without other methods of logging in. Any suggestions on...
  4. Log in trouble

in Windows 10 Customization
    Log in trouble: Microsoft has rendered my new computer useless. Like a fool I got a Microsoft account. I changed my user name and password now my account doesn't exist. Open a new one it says. They will send a code to gmail. It never gets there. Then after several tries they say you have...
  5. Log in trouble

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Log in trouble: Microsoft has rendered my new computer useless. Like a fool I got a Microsoft account. I changed my user name and password now my account doesn't exist. Open a new one it says. They will send a code to gmail. It never gets there. Then after several tries they say you have...
  6. Log in trouble

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Password trouble logging in to WIN10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Password trouble logging in to WIN10: I have Windows 10. Suddenly, overnight 3 days ago my WIN10 Login Password does not work. I have tried many online hints, but none of them work. May I have help please?...
  8. win10 20h2 troubles

in Windows 10 Customization
    win10 20h2 troubles: I'm really beginning to think I've allowed myself to be majorly scammed in the last 2 to 3 weeks. Sorry for the long story but details are important. "Microsoft" informs me that my version of win10 will no longer be supported because i havent been able to receive updates. So...
  9. Trouble logging in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Trouble logging in: Hi guys, hope you can help. I'm able to log in easily on my older computer and on the browser, but when I try to log in on a new computer, it won't let me past the 'second' log in window. Next time you sign into this computer, use your Microsoft account password or...
  10. TROUBLE LOGGING IN

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    TROUBLE LOGGING IN: Im having trouble logging in Minecraft and it says to try again later so I wait then I try again but it still wont work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trouble-logging-in/0d4c6a9d-1995-413c-88f6-0257d54c5063"