Windows 10: Password verification problem after reset

Discus and support Password verification problem after reset in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I had to reset my PC but when I tried to log in, it asked my password. Unfortunately, I forgot it so I requested a verification code. But nothing has... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by ClaudPr., Sep 9, 2020.

1. ClaudPr. Win User

Password verification problem after reset

I had to reset my PC but when I tried to log in, it asked my password. Unfortunately, I forgot it so I requested a verification code. But nothing has happened

:)

ClaudPr., Sep 9, 2020
  2. P4-630 Win User

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Sep 9, 2020
  3. Hacker Keeps resetting my Live email password.

I think he is trying hard to get to my Steam account again. Like I added in my first post I had a password reset for steam email.

And last time he did it I had several password reset emails in my live before (I suppose) he got it to work.

Now I don't even feel like my gmail is safe. I have it set up for Phone SMS and 2 step verification. Although I think he is having a hard time with my gmail.

HOW IS HE DOING IT!

AphexDreamer, Sep 9, 2020
  4. Password verification problem after reset

Windows 10 slow invalid password verification

Hi Neil,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in system settings or network settings.

To assist you better, please provided us the information below:

• Are you logging in as Microsoft Account or Local Account?
    • Are you able to login to the computer?

I suggest you to follow the steps and check if you are able to login properly or not.

1. At login page, enter the password.

2. Then after entering the password, click on Eye icon which is present on the right side inside the password box. It will display the password entered.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with slow password verification in Windows 10, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Sep 9, 2020
Thema:

Password verification problem after reset

1. Password verification problem after reset - Similar Threads - Password verification problem

2. How to reset my password / not getting verification code

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How to reset my password / not getting verification code: So I added a replacement security info on this account that I'm own I own it but I can't reset my password which the account is linked onto my desktop so I cannot literally do anything with. I can't login my desktop or reset my password whenever I try to reset it leads me to...
  3. How to reset my password / not getting verification code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to reset my password / not getting verification code: So I added a replacement security info on this account that I'm own I own it but I can't reset my password which the account is linked onto my desktop so I cannot literally do anything with. I can't login my desktop or reset my password whenever I try to reset it leads me to...
  4. problem reseting password

problem reseting password: Hi am feeling very frustrated and I need help. I have two laptops Lenovo and HP and both are linked to my Hotmail account. I have tried to reset my password for my Lenovo laptop as I cannot log onto it. I tried to do this on my Microsoft accounts and I have not been...
  5. password verification!

password verification!: PLEASE help me help you STOP ASKING me to verify on this device. I am CONSTANTLY being asked to verify. I do not need security on these accounts. I couldn't care less if someone wants to access my emails. STOP ASKING for verification; especially on this trusted device!! It's...
  6. problem reseting password

problem reseting password: Hi am feeling very frustrated and I need help. I have two laptops Lenovo and HP and both are linked to my Hotmail account. I have tried to reset my password for my Lenovo laptop as I cannot log onto it. I tried to do this on my Microsoft accounts and I have not been...
  7. Password Verification Problems

Password Verification Problems: Hi Ive been asked to verify my identity as Im using sensitive information via a box on the right hand side of the screen. Ive lost the record I had of my password and so I asked for a verification code by text and call and neither occurred. Why? It came up that you had a...
  8. Password reset is problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Password reset is problem: When I first boot up my computer, I log on to Windows with my password. During the TSPs, it ask my I can't log on to my network with my OneDrive account. Immediately it will bring me another window with my Microsoft Account. It asks me for me email address and my password....
  9. password reset problems

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    password reset problems: Whenever an account sends me a reset password it never arrives in my Hotmail. Please advise. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/password-reset-problems/911a6ec3-7f58-42c1-929d-2b20575f4205"
  10. Password Reset Problem

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Password Reset Problem: When I upgraded one desktop, I must have set a MS password instead of a local account without a password.. Think I ran an auto login program, where I didn't have to use a password. I read that the account could not be changed. I tried logging in as a local account and got...