Windows 10: password verification!

Discus and support password verification! in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; PLEASE help me help you STOP ASKING me to verify on this device. I am CONSTANTLY being asked to verify. I do not need security on these accounts. I... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by MargoBaby, Oct 28, 2020.

1. MargoBaby Win User

password verification!

PLEASE help me help you STOP ASKING me to verify on this device. I am CONSTANTLY being asked to verify. I do not need security on these accounts. I couldn't care less if someone wants to access my emails. STOP ASKING for verification; especially on this trusted device!! It's ridiculous, too much and too often.

:)

MargoBaby, Oct 28, 2020

2. Windows 10 slow invalid password verification

Hi Neil,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in system settings or network settings.

To assist you better, please provided us the information below:

• Are you logging in as Microsoft Account or Local Account?
    • Are you able to login to the computer?

I suggest you to follow the steps and check if you are able to login properly or not.

1. At login page, enter the password.

2. Then after entering the password, click on Eye icon which is present on the right side inside the password box. It will display the password entered.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with slow password verification in Windows 10, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Oct 28, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Unprompted Microsoft verification text

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

• Have you enabled two step verification?

• Did you make any changes prior to this issue?

If you have enabled two step verification in the Microsoft account. You’ll get a security code to your email, phone, or authenticator app every time you sign in on a device that isn't trusted.

Refer the link below for more information.

About two-step verification.

How to use two-step verification with your Microsoft account

Security info & security codes.

Microsoft account security info & verification codes

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Arun B J, Oct 28, 2020
  4. password verification!

Attention Required: Windows Live 2 password is incorrect

Hi PIUPZ,

Thanks for Posting to the Microsoft Answers forums! In addition to the steps Jay provided, one other suggestion I want to call out before resetting your phone is to check if Two Step Verification has been enabled on your Microsoft account.

Under the section Two-step verification, if you see that you are given the option to Set up two-step verification, please enable it the disable it (or leave it enabled if you prefer). If you see a link Turn off two-step verification, you will need to
    create an app password to enter in on your phone:

• Click on Create a new app password under App passwords
    • Enter your app password in the password field
    After reviewing these settings, go back to the phone and manually sync your account (and update your password if necessary). You can sync the account by tapping
    Settings > Email + Accounts then tap and hold your account for the
    Sync option.

I hope this helps, please let us know if you have any further questions!

Regards,

Greg

Gregory A., Oct 28, 2020
Thema:

password verification!

1. password verification! - Similar Threads - password verification

2. How to reset my password / not getting verification code

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How to reset my password / not getting verification code: So I added a replacement security info on this account that I'm own I own it but I can't reset my password which the account is linked onto my desktop so I cannot literally do anything with. I can't login my desktop or reset my password whenever I try to reset it leads me to...
  3. How to reset my password / not getting verification code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to reset my password / not getting verification code: So I added a replacement security info on this account that I'm own I own it but I can't reset my password which the account is linked onto my desktop so I cannot literally do anything with. I can't login my desktop or reset my password whenever I try to reset it leads me to...
  4. How to reset my password / not getting verification code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How do you change your email address and password with out using a verification code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you change your email address and password with out using a verification code: I want to change my email address because the account I used got deleted while I an trying to get into minecraft without a verification code what can i do to help this problem....
  6. How do you change your email address and password with out using a verification code

How do you change your email address and password with out using a verification code: I want to change my email address because the account I used got deleted while I an trying to get into minecraft without a verification code what can i do to help this problem....
  7. I am not receiving the email verification code in order to change my password.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am not receiving the email verification code in order to change my password.: I verified account by sending emails from 3 different accounts. The email supplied to Microsoft to verify my account works. It has worked many times in the past, but I have tried at least 20 times today with no results....
  8. I am not receiving the email verification code in order to change my password.

I am not receiving the email verification code in order to change my password.: I verified account by sending emails from 3 different accounts. The email supplied to Microsoft to verify my account works. It has worked many times in the past, but I have tried at least 20 times today with no results....
  9. BSOD, driver verification, wont take password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD, driver verification, wont take password: So in trying to fix a memory problem I developed another. I have two sets of ram. One confirmed with memtest to be working. The other set was RMA'ed. I just got the RMA set back and plugged in only to have memory based errors again. The working set is in my computer right now...
  10. BSOD, driver verification, wont take password

BSOD, driver verification, wont take password: So in trying to fix a memory problem I developed another. I have two sets of ram. One confirmed with memtest to be working. The other set was RMA'ed. I just got the RMA set back and plugged in only to have memory based errors again. The working set is in my computer right now...