Windows 10: password windows 10

Discus and support password windows 10 in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; master password required please enter password pops up all the time... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by GordonBAMFORD, May 12, 2019.

1. password windows 10

master password required please enter password pops up all the time

:)

GordonBAMFORD, May 12, 2019
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, May 12, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 12, 2019
  4. P4-630 Win User

password windows 10

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, May 12, 2019
Thema:

password windows 10

1. password windows 10 - Similar Threads - password

2. Yahoo password change and login prompts

in Browsers and Email
    Yahoo password change and login prompts: I'm trying to help someone with an Iphone 8+. It all started with trying to send a webpage to email from Safari. It says you need to login to Yahoo before it can proceed. But Yahoo is already logged into. At the same time numerous unauthorized account key login confirmation...
  3. Changing password on child's account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Changing password on child's account: I have Windows 10 and we lost the password for my child. She has never sent or received an email and the phone number we originally linked to the account has been disconnected. We have no way to retrieve a password with one of the options provided. We cannot complete the...
  4. password or not password??

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    password or not password??: hello community I'm debating with a friend about the necessity to have a log password on PC desktop computer I say " you don't need a log account if you're the only one to use the machine" he say" you need always a log password in any circumstance to protect your machine "...
  5. Had a Rebuild trouble with all the Passwords and have a multitude of

Had a Rebuild trouble with all the Passwords and have a multitude of: Hello Need some help please? I have a Lot of Issues with this PC after a rebuild and all the Passwords they keep asking for very confusing, I will take this over to User Accounts as a New thread and insert the attachments that tells the story better than I can First is...
  6. one microsoft account with 3 pc but different password?

one microsoft account with 3 pc but different password?: I have 3 computers, with same Microsoft account, but I have 3 different password to start windows, I want to make same one password. Please help me how to do it....
  7. Windows 10 Login Password Change

Windows 10 Login Password Change: I have changed my email password which i thought would have synced with my windows10 login. How do I get them to be the same? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-login-password-change/e7a8490d-40f3-416b-90d4-8bf88679235c"
  8. lock screen password

in Windows 10 Customization
    lock screen password: I don't want to have to enter a password on computer startup. How do I get rid of this requirement. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lock-screen-password/3f9bb64b-8cde-4b98-883e-2675817b5dba
  9. My son was able to purchase products using his password for his account From My account the...

My son was able to purchase products using his password for his account From My account the...: my Child is under A child account but some how after recent updates.my Child was able to buy Purchases from Microsoft store In his account even when the settings in the Family manages account is set to needs to ask a Parents Permission, he even was able to us his Account on...
  10. Forgot password and PIN stopped working on recent update - can't get into my laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Forgot password and PIN stopped working on recent update - can't get into my laptop: Forgot password and PIN stopped working on recent update - can't get into my laptop I do have access to my Microsoft account on my desktop and have generated a recovery / authenticator code Laptop license probably differs from my desktop license, not sure I can dig out...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win 10 desktop starts without pin password