Windows 10: password windows-10

Discus and support password windows-10 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; forgot my windows 10 password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/password-windows-10/19a9e17a-1d15-4a2d-8b67-2f204d2f5c8d Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Sunnyvale, Jul 2, 2020.

1. Sunnyvale Win User

password windows-10

forgot my windows 10 password

:)

Sunnyvale, Jul 2, 2020
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Jul 2, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 2, 2020
  4. P4-630 Win User

password windows-10

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Jul 2, 2020
Thema:

password windows-10

1. password windows-10 - Similar Threads - password

2. Demo mode on new pc. Ask for Administrator password

in Windows 10 Customization
    Demo mode on new pc. Ask for Administrator password: Demo mode on new pc. I followed the instructions, but it asks for Administrator password . I have tried trs10, but that does not work. this is a windows 11 hp all in one computer...
  3. Demo mode on new pc. Ask for Administrator password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Demo mode on new pc. Ask for Administrator password: Demo mode on new pc. I followed the instructions, but it asks for Administrator password . I have tried trs10, but that does not work. this is a windows 11 hp all in one computer...
  4. Demo mode on new pc. Ask for Administrator password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Lost password and unable to sign into windows on my computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Lost password and unable to sign into windows on my computer: Unable to sign into windows with password I have need new password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-password-and-unable-to-sign-into-windows-on/a4819d5a-6b6e-41c9-b764-5ad203b68786
  6. Lost password and unable to sign into windows on my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost password and unable to sign into windows on my computer: Unable to sign into windows with password I have need new password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-password-and-unable-to-sign-into-windows-on/a4819d5a-6b6e-41c9-b764-5ad203b68786
  7. Lost password and unable to sign into windows on my computer

8. How can I reset my administrator password on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I reset my administrator password on Windows 10?: I have tried the hold shift go to restart and enter troubleshooting on start up, I select save my files and then I am prompted to enter the administrator password that I forgot. I don't get to the next screen to select reinstall windows from the cloud or from this device....
  9. How can I reset my administrator password on Windows 10?

How can I reset my administrator password on Windows 10?: I have tried the hold shift go to restart and enter troubleshooting on start up, I select save my files and then I am prompted to enter the administrator password that I forgot. I don't get to the next screen to select reinstall windows from the cloud or from this device....
  10. How can I reset my administrator password on Windows 10?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen