Windows 10: Password won't work after Windows 10 update

Discus and support Password won't work after Windows 10 update in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Windows 10 updated & now I can't login to computer. I tried changing password & have done that twice. I'm now locked out. Anhy help would be... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by MKing101, Aug 17, 2020.

1. MKing101 Win User

Password won't work after Windows 10 update

Windows 10 updated & now I can't login to computer. I tried changing password & have done that twice. I'm now locked out. Anhy help would be appreciated

:)

MKing101, Aug 17, 2020
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. Doug399 Win User
    After Windows 10 update, signin screen won`t accept my pssword.

Sign-in screen won`t take my password after Windows 10 update on a new HP laptop. I had setup a pin login but now asks for Microsoft password which I wrote down and have used before but will not accept now.

Doug991

Doug399, Aug 17, 2020
  4. Password won't work after Windows 10 update

after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

radelovrić, Aug 17, 2020
Thema:

Password won't work after Windows 10 update

1. Password won't work after Windows 10 update - Similar Threads - Password won't update

2. Printer won't work after Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer won't work after Windows 10 update: I just did a Windows 10 update and now my shared printer doesn't work. I just found out that the drivers for my printer are no longer available. This is a great printer without any issues until Windows did the update. What can I do to get this to work? I checked all of my...
  3. Microphone won't work after Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microphone won't work after Windows 10 update: Microphone won't work after Windows 10 update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microphone-wont-work-after-windows-10-update/df53d0a2-554d-4532-89b4-6478198eeee9
  4. Local Windows password won't work after Windows Update

Local Windows password won't work after Windows Update: After the recent Windows Update ver. 2004 in Windows 10, I can't log into my local administrator account. I know I'm entering the password correctly using the "eye" to see it. In addition, if I log in with a general user and try to make a change that requires administrative...
  5. Password won't work after Windows Update

Password won't work after Windows Update: After the recent Windows Update 2004 in Windows 10, I can't log into my local administrator account. I know I'm entering the password correctly using the "eye" to see it. In addition, if I log in with a general user and try to make a change that requires administrative...
  6. Password won't work after quality update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Password won't work after quality update: So a few days ago i installed the latest quality update (2020-09 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 2004 for x64-based Systems (KB4571756)). When attempting to login after the update my password was registering as incorrect. (This is just a local account pw, not for my...
  7. Mouse won't work after updating Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse won't work after updating Windows 10: My wireless mouse stopped working after updating Windows10 on my Lenovo laptop. I have read others have had this problem. I tried several fixes, and none have worked. Can someone please help. Thank-you...
  8. After Windows 10 update "restart" won't work

After Windows 10 update "restart" won't work: Hello all, Windows 10 update to version 1909 hit my computer yesterday. The update would stall and just show the PCs brand name ASUS on the screen forever. I figured later that I had to manually shut down the computer and start again several times for the update to...
  9. Password will not work after windows update

Password will not work after windows update: I got back home from vacation and my pc pc finis updateing and when i go to put in my pin it tells me im wrong so i try my password and onve again it told me im wrong. So i try a few more times and it fails to work. So i change my password and try it and it still doesnt work....
  10. Windows 10 won't accept my password after an update

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 won't accept my password after an update: I left my boys laptop on overnight updating windows 10. In the morning when it started up the only account on the PC it wouldn't accept the password , said it was incorrect. I checked using the eye In case keyboard error was typing wrong key. Flight mode has been activated...