Windows 10: Password won't work.

Discus and support Password won't work. in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hi, Yesterday I got a second hand Laptop, I had signed into my account and got everything I had on my old laptop onto my newer one. I switched my... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Kat_RSH, Nov 25, 2018.

1. Kat_RSH Win User

Password won't work.

Hi,

Yesterday I got a second hand Laptop, I had signed into my account and got everything I had on my old laptop onto my newer one.

I switched my computer off for awhile this morning.

But I couldn't log back in, I changed my password and tried logging in again but it didn't work, I have tried logging in multiple times today and it still isn't working.

:)

Kat_RSH, Nov 25, 2018
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. google and you tube stiil won t work

google and you tube stiil won t work

radelovric, Nov 25, 2018
  4. Password won't work.

after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

radelovrić, Nov 25, 2018
Thema:

Password won't work.

1. Password won't work. - Similar Threads - Password won't

2. PC frozen on blue restart screen but password won't work so I can't use system restore.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC frozen on blue restart screen but password won't work so I can't use system restore.: I installed Windows 11 but it was very glitchy so I clicked the button to go back to Windows 10. After the reboot, I got the blue screen saying my PC couldn't restart. I tried the Startup option but f4, f5, or any of the other function keys for that matter didn't work. Every...
  3. PC frozen on blue restart screen but password won't work so I can't use system restore.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC frozen on blue restart screen but password won't work so I can't use system restore.: I installed Windows 11 but it was very glitchy so I clicked the button to go back to Windows 10. After the reboot, I got the blue screen saying my PC couldn't restart. I tried the Startup option but f4, f5, or any of the other function keys for that matter didn't work. Every...
  4. PC frozen on blue restart screen but password won't work so I can't use system restore.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Computer won't recognize password ms live change

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer won't recognize password ms live change: I have gone through password recovery on my personal windows machine 18 times, but my computer won't recognize my new password and I cannot get the files on my personal computer....
  6. Computer won't recognize password ms live change

Computer won't recognize password ms live change: I have gone through password recovery on my personal windows machine 18 times, but my computer won't recognize my new password and I cannot get the files on my personal computer....
  7. I want to use my old password, but Microsoft won't let me.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to use my old password, but Microsoft won't let me.: I tried changing my password back to my old password, but I was not allowed to. I want to go back to my old password. How do I do it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-use-my-old-password-but-microsoft-wont/b5b12d72-d3f4-4430-83c2-0e64c810d2e4
  8. I want to use my old password, but Microsoft won't let me.

I want to use my old password, but Microsoft won't let me.: I tried changing my password back to my old password, but I was not allowed to. I want to go back to my old password. How do I do it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-use-my-old-password-but-microsoft-wont/b5b12d72-d3f4-4430-83c2-0e64c810d2e4
  9. I want to use my old password, but Microsoft won't let me.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. My email won't sign in, yes it's the right password

My email won't sign in, yes it's the right password: Why cant I sign in to my email even though its the right password on my Samsung galaxy tablet? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-email-wont-sign-in-yes-its-the-right-password/084e4eea-4567-40fa-afd1-26b7a6561abc