Windows 10: Password won't work

Discus and support Password won't work in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Password will not work at intial login or safe mode. I logged in successful on my other computer. It is not a pin I've tried safe mode 4, 5, & 6... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Craig FP, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Craig FP Win User

Password won't work

Password will not work at intial login or safe mode. I logged in successful on my other computer.

It is not a pin

I've tried safe mode 4, 5, & 6

I've tried using on screen keyboard

I cant get to prompt screen because it won't take pswrd.

Please help me. Thank you

:)

Craig FP, Sep 9, 2019
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Sep 9, 2019
  3. google and you tube stiil won t work

google and you tube stiil won t work

radelovric, Sep 9, 2019
  4. Password won't work

after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

radelovrić, Sep 9, 2019
Thema:

Password won't work

1. Password won't work - Similar Threads - Password won't

2. After update to Windows 1903, Thunderbird won't accept Gmail password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After update to Windows 1903, Thunderbird won't accept Gmail password: I updated to Windows 1903 today (8/29/19). I use Thunderbird as my e-mail client. Once the update was done, Thunderbird started asking me to re-input my password. Every time I do, it says, "Sending of password for *** Email address is removed for privacy *** did not...
  3. Won't recognize password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Won't recognize password: Each and every time I try to sign in to my Microsoft account, it says that I have the wrong password. So....I go through the process of getting a code and changing my password. Then when I try to sign in with the new password, it says that it is the wrong password....
  4. Stuck in safe mode, can't boot normally, password and internet won't work

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Stuck in safe mode, can't boot normally, password and internet won't work: Hi, I enabled safe mode with msconfig but it wouldn't accept my password no matter what I try, so now I'm trying to boot normally (ie disable safe mode). However, there is no option to do so. I don't know anything about using disks or USBs to boot, but no matter what I...
  5. Windows 10 On Safe Mode Won't accept my Password, I'm stuck!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 On Safe Mode Won't accept my Password, I'm stuck!: I was having an issue loading a program on my computer so I wanted to try running my Windows 10 computer in safe mode. I enabled safe mode via msconfig and checked the "With Network" option. I then restarted my computer and it brought my to my login in safe mode. The login...
  6. HP Laptop won't recognize password

HP Laptop won't recognize password: I cannot get past the login screen after I turn on my laptop. It uses Windows 10. I have had the same password since setting up the laptop when I bought it a year ago. I know it is correct but it says it is incorrect .Using the 'eye' icon to view the password shows the...
  7. Windows 10 Won't Let me Change My Password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 Won't Let me Change My Password: I can't change my log in password to Win10. I keep getting a message "Something went wrong. Try again or select Cancel to set up device later." What could go wrong? It's a simple password change. Should be Cut & Dry. Anyone have suggestions? I've been dealing with this...
  8. Reset laptop won't accept original password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reset laptop won't accept original password: Windows 10. I have used Recovery > Reset this PC. on my laptop. After the reset, I restarted the laptop. When I got to sign in it refuses the password I was using before. It tells you to reset the password, which I did right there on the laptop. You have to identify yourself...
  9. Windows 10 won't open password box for my Kingston USB Data Traveler

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 won't open password box for my Kingston USB Data Traveler: I have a USB Memory stick (Kingston Data Traveller 8GB) which opens with no problem on the computers at work which run on Windows 7 but when I try it in my home PC (Windows 10) it is recognised but will not bring up the box for me to enter the password so I can't access...
  10. Windows 10 won't accept password at login

Windows 10 won't accept password at login: When I tried turning on my desktop earlier today I was unable to login. It keeps saying my password is incorrect. Then it tells me i can reset at account.live.com/password/reset . It still didn't work. I've been searching around the internet all day and i still can't seem to...