Windows 10: password

Discus and support password in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; A family member has passed away and we cannot unlock his notebook because we don't know password... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by HermanRag, Sep 5, 2018.

1. HermanRag Win User

password

A family member has passed away and we cannot unlock his notebook because we don't know password

:)

HermanRag, Sep 5, 2018
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Sep 5, 2018
  3. Password issue

After going through the steps to make a new password, after a week or two, my login credentials are no longer valid. I'm forced to make a new password all over again. It seems to happen if I don't login in a certain period of time. Does our passwords expire???

GoFigureItOut, Sep 5, 2018
  4. password

OK, Password problem...Mint

Reset forgotten/lost main user password in Linux Mint - Linux Mint Community
    You can reset your password following the next steps:

• Reboot your computer / Turn your computer on.
    • Hold down the Shift key at the start of the boot process to enable the GNU GRUB boot menu (if it does not show)
    • Press ESC at the GNU GRUB prompt.
    • Press e for edit.
    • Use the Arrow keys to highlight the line that begins with kernel and press the e key.
    • Go to the very end of the line and add rw init=/bin/bash
    • Press Enter and then press b to boot your system.
    • Your system will boot up to a passwordless root shell.
    • Type in passwd yourusername
    • Set your new password.
    • Restart your system.

ChevyOwner, Sep 5, 2018
Thema:

password

1. password - Similar Threads - password

2. Microsoft Account Password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft Account Password: This is a VERY detailed version of my question, a simplified version will be below this1. I made a microsoft account using my secondary email2. I used my microsoft accounts in various places, including this device, for sign in features, etc.3. Because of some difficulties, my...
  3. how to delete all passwords

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to delete all passwords: How do I delete all passwords from my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-delete-all-passwords/c426965b-fe67-4f1f-b7d3-461d751e2e89
  4. Log-in password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Log-in password: Windows 10 won’t let me sign in to my pc. Used the same password some hour ago but is not working now.It also says that the pin log-in is not available.Tried to reboot the system but asks for the password, which again, says is incorrect and I know is notAnyone has experienced...
  5. Account sign-in screen says that I have entered the wrong password even though I have just...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Account sign-in screen says that I have entered the wrong password even though I have just...: This issue happened to me today, and I have just opened my laptop lid I haven't even entered my password yet. But the sign-in screen says that I have entered my password multiple times already without me physically entering a single letter on my keyboard. How can you fix...
  6. Passwords-Accounts ... varieties for the fuzzy headed

in Windows 10 Support
    Passwords-Accounts ... varieties for the fuzzy headed: Hello to the forum from someone who has just realised he did not fully understand passwords, accounts, logins, hellos, pins and needles. (w10p 1909 build up-to-date, fingerprint, tpm, digital license, MS Acount linked, fingerprint, PIN and FIDO2 key). From a "password"...
  7. I don't want to change my password. Change it back.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I don't want to change my password. Change it back.: Stop making me change my microsoft account password. I do not **** want to. All you are doing is making sure that I can never get into my own **** account. There is nothing important here. The only thing I use it for is Xbox. If I have to change my password again, I'm going...
  8. Windows 10 infinite loading screen and forgotten password

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 infinite loading screen and forgotten password: Hi, recently I’ve had a problem with the windows “infinite loading screen problem”, where I’m stuck on a black loading screen whenever I start up my PC. I’ve fixed this issue in the past by using the windows automatic repair option and selecting my most recent system restore;...
  9. I can't view my saved passwords using credential manager

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can't view my saved passwords using credential manager: HiI am having this issue with credential manager not showing my passwords for several years and I use workarounds which are not efficient. So I decided to ask about it here.When I try yo view my saved passwords, say to use it on my phone, I go to edge setting, and I find the...
  10. Password Reset Tool

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Password Reset Tool: Hi, I try to bring up the password reset tool on my main computer to help my other computer and the wizard is open, but I cant bring it to the foreground so I can use it. Please help....