Windows 10: Password

Discus and support Password in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Have purchased a new Chromebook but can't remember but unable to get beyond signing in with the password. I thought I have you used all the passwords... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Michael Burge1, Nov 20, 2023.

1. Password

Have purchased a new Chromebook but can't remember but unable to get beyond signing in with the password. I thought I have you used all the passwords that I have ever used, but can not get beyond the security team. Have answered recent emails etc. What are my next steps?

:)

Michael Burge1, Nov 20, 2023
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Nov 20, 2023
  3. Try3 Win User
    Lost My Administrator Password

To which "this" are you referring?
    - If you are following the tutorial Bree suggested in the very first reply to your question then what you need to do at each step is explained in detail. So which step are you at?
    - If you are following a different procedure then state what it is and which step you are at. If, for example, you are trying to manually enable the Built-In Admin as suggested in post #11 then that account has no password.

Denis

4. Password

Password issue

After going through the steps to make a new password, after a week or two, my login credentials are no longer valid. I'm forced to make a new password all over again. It seems to happen if I don't login in a certain period of time. Does our passwords expire???

GoFigureItOut, Nov 20, 2023
Thema:

Password

1. Password - Similar Threads - Password

2. I need to sign into my Microsoft Account but I can't remember the password.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to sign into my Microsoft Account but I can't remember the password.: I need to sign into my Microsoft Account but I can't remember the password. I can't reset it because whether I ask for a code to be sent to me via email or text it doesn't arrive. I just want to speak with someone!!!!!!!!!!...
  3. I need to sign into my Microsoft Account but I can't remember the password.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I need to sign into my Microsoft Account but I can't remember the password.: I need to sign into my Microsoft Account but I can't remember the password. I can't reset it because whether I ask for a code to be sent to me via email or text it doesn't arrive. I just want to speak with someone!!!!!!!!!!...
  4. I need to sign into my Microsoft Account but I can't remember the password.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Stuck on wallpaper screen and after clicking any key instead of password screen it show...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Stuck on wallpaper screen and after clicking any key instead of password screen it show...: Stuck on wallpaper screen and after clicking any key instead of password screen it show Black screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-on-wallpaper-screen-and-after-clicking-any/70220239-19fd-4009-902a-dae3bb4aa671
  6. Stuck on wallpaper screen and after clicking any key instead of password screen it show...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on wallpaper screen and after clicking any key instead of password screen it show...: Stuck on wallpaper screen and after clicking any key instead of password screen it show Black screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-on-wallpaper-screen-and-after-clicking-any/70220239-19fd-4009-902a-dae3bb4aa671
  7. Stuck on wallpaper screen and after clicking any key instead of password screen it show...

8. how and/or where do i get this information of this password or can i SAFELY bypass the...

how and/or where do i get this information of this password or can i SAFELY bypass the...: how and/or where do i get this information of this password or can i SAFELY bypass the password. i need to restore to an older time. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-andor-where-do-i-get-this-information-of-this/d6f7708f-691d-4baf-b63a-62d68ce2433c
  9. how and/or where do i get this information of this password or can i SAFELY bypass the...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how and/or where do i get this information of this password or can i SAFELY bypass the...: how and/or where do i get this information of this password or can i SAFELY bypass the password. i need to restore to an older time. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-andor-where-do-i-get-this-information-of-this/d6f7708f-691d-4baf-b63a-62d68ce2433c
  10. how and/or where do i get this information of this password or can i SAFELY bypass the...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how and/or where do i get this information of this password or can i SAFELY bypass the...: how and/or where do i get this information of this password or can i SAFELY bypass the password. i need to restore to an older time. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-andor-where-do-i-get-this-information-of-this/7332e4c8-18d4-4082-92db-85d0d6c88a35