Windows 10: password

Discus and support password in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; i do not want the password to automatically appear on log inn... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by GeorgeHomenko, May 7, 2020.

1. password

i do not want the password to automatically appear on log inn

:)

GeorgeHomenko, May 7, 2020
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, May 7, 2020
  3. Password issue

After going through the steps to make a new password, after a week or two, my login credentials are no longer valid. I'm forced to make a new password all over again. It seems to happen if I don't login in a certain period of time. Does our passwords expire???

GoFigureItOut, May 7, 2020
  4. password

Long boot time and passwords missing

The only reason I mention the account is that a Windows update recently was causing people to be signed into a temporary account, your password manager may be installed for all users but the list of passwords would be user specific, therefore the blank password list suggests a different account. *Smile

Pejole2165, May 7, 2020
Thema:

password

1. password - Similar Threads - password

2. Password-protected Folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Password-protected Folders: Hello everyone! Seeking for help from computer experts here. I have some confidential and 'personal' files in my laptop, but sometimes my workmates and siblings borrow my device. There was one time when someone borrowed it, then he made a file search and the computer...
  3. Forgot Windows Password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Forgot Windows Password: I am logged on as Administrator, but certain actions require my "password". I have NO IDEA that I even HAD a password or what it could be. I found something: in Run type " keymgr.dll" I tried that and found that "keymgr.dll" was missing. If that is true, how can I get it...
  4. access to saved passwords

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    access to saved passwords: can't access saved passwords in control panel. Computer asks for password - I do not have password for this computer. Never did and don't intend to. I used to be able to access this, Any suggestions? computer is Microsoft surface book 2 running windows 10 pro....
  5. Disabling the startup password is a pain

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Disabling the startup password is a pain: Hi there. Please help me if you can. Or if you wish to relate a similar frustration, let's hear it. Please scroll to "The question/TL;DR" if you don't want details. I have a preference for not using a password or a pin to start Windows. I prefer pressing the power button and...
  6. Forgot local admin password and can't unlock Bitlocker encrypted drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Forgot local admin password and can't unlock Bitlocker encrypted drive: I have a two-pronged issue: I forgot the password for the main local admin account I use. I have a second admin account and I believe I know that password but I don't know how to sign in with it. I use my Microsoft account to sign in. Second, I have a Bitlocker-encypted...
  7. no password box?

in Windows 10 Customization
    no password box?: I am running Windows 10, and whenever I try to sign into my computer, the password box along with my name and the icon above it don't show up. I just got this problem today after my computer blue screened out of nowhere. Everything else on the lock screen appears to be...
  8. System password recovery.

System password recovery.: I share my computer and my wife recently altered the access requirements to be able to download apps. I need to recover ALL passwords. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-password-recovery/c92fd337-5c63-47d9-b57b-ebfd7949e56f
  9. Forget my Lockscreen Pin And Password

Forget my Lockscreen Pin And Password: How do I recover my pin and password from the lock screen as i dont remember. I only remember picture login. Helppppppppppppppp! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forget-my-lockscreen-pin-and-password/0989f42c-7bcd-4dde-84df-00bb54c1d377
  10. Stuck in safe mode without password

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck in safe mode without password: I've installed a new AMD GPU to replace my Nvidia GPU. It was reccomended to delete the old drivers in safe mode before installing the new ones. I booted up in safe mode, however it asks for my password to log in. I enter my current password (different than the one I setup...