Windows 10: password

Discus and support password in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how to disable requirement for password on booting up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/password/cc966408-2cf2-44c8-81a5-18d5d5de2a9e Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by warranted, Sep 18, 2020.

1. warranted Win User

password

how to disable requirement for password on booting up

:)

warranted, Sep 18, 2020
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Sep 18, 2020
  3. Password issue

After going through the steps to make a new password, after a week or two, my login credentials are no longer valid. I'm forced to make a new password all over again. It seems to happen if I don't login in a certain period of time. Does our passwords expire???

GoFigureItOut, Sep 18, 2020
  4. password

Long boot time and passwords missing

The only reason I mention the account is that a Windows update recently was causing people to be signed into a temporary account, your password manager may be installed for all users but the list of passwords would be user specific, therefore the blank password list suggests a different account. *Smile

Pejole2165, Sep 18, 2020
Thema:

password

1. password - Similar Threads - password

2. HP pavilion 15 with i5 intel chip can't find box to password on screen to log in account

in Windows 10 Customization
    HP pavilion 15 with i5 intel chip can't find box to password on screen to log in account: I have HP pavilion 15 with intel 5.I can't open my account after laptop boots as I can't find box to enter password. I did restart several time and hard restart too.but no benefit....
  3. how to password protect E drive in windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to password protect E drive in windows 10: how to password protect E drive in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-password-protect-e-drive-in-windows-10/d79958ab-f207-40ea-b35a-b643f775e468
  4. Cmd not working windows 10 all updates and I can’t get in repair mode , incorrect password

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cmd not working windows 10 all updates and I can’t get in repair mode , incorrect password: My password is correct for the account and I can’t access cmd or do safe boot or anything When I go into recovery settings it asks me window account pw for my email but it says incorrect Cmd it opens closes quickly I have done all windows 10 updates I don’t know what else...
  5. Local account password on PC

Local account password on PC: I just want to change the password to login to my user profile on my home PC. The password is not currently the same as that account's associated Microsoft password, but to change the login password it only gives me the option to change the Microsoft password, not the local...
  6. Windows only asking for pin on startup, cannot enter password

Windows only asking for pin on startup, cannot enter password: I did a Windows update and now the startup window is only asking me for a pin with no option to enter a password. I never set up a pin, so there is no way for me to login. Has this happened to anyone? Any suggestions? submitted by /u/dj_b [link] [comments]...
  7. Can't set up password or picture password after reset

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't set up password or picture password after reset: I just reset my PC cleared files, apps, and settings, but not the drive and now I can't set up a password or picture password anymore. Before I reset my PC, I was using those two features to sign in. But they're not even in the sign-in options anymore, so I can't use them....
  8. Reset administrator, forgotten password.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Reset administrator, forgotten password.: Have forgotten my administrator password. Will a factory reset resolve the issue? * Moved from Community Participation Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reset-administrator-forgotten-password/85b5b9df-5a6f-48af-bfee-4bfbfc7d1d6d
  9. Windows 10 Alienware 17 Password Box Will Not Appear.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Alienware 17 Password Box Will Not Appear.: Hello, I’m looking for some help. My Laptop won’t get past the initial “hit any key to enter your password” phase of bootup. I have done the following: Formatted while “keeping my files” Full format uninstalling recent updates scaning hard drive Alienware support...
  10. My pc went from loading a game to the login screen and is asking my Microsoft account password.

My pc went from loading a game to the login screen and is asking my Microsoft account password.: I was loading a game and, out of nowhere, it went to the Windows login screen. The pc hasn't restarted and it wasn't turned off, and my confugured PIN doesn't work. I don't know why it happened and think this is pretty strange. I'm asking here because when I googled it it...