Windows 10: Password

Discus and support Password in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hi, I installed my windows back and now I have the Folder "Windows.old". Does anybody know how to find my old LOGIN not Website Password or... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by mabal16, Feb 23, 2021 at 9:07 AM.

1. mabal16 Win User

Password

Hi,

I installed my windows back and now I have the Folder "Windows.old". Does anybody know how to find my old LOGIN not Website Password or something! password?

Thanks for every answer!

:)

2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

3. Password issue

After going through the steps to make a new password, after a week or two, my login credentials are no longer valid. I'm forced to make a new password all over again. It seems to happen if I don't login in a certain period of time. Does our passwords expire???

GoFigureItOut, Feb 23, 2021 at 9:09 AM
  4. Password

Long boot time and passwords missing

The only reason I mention the account is that a Windows update recently was causing people to be signed into a temporary account, your password manager may be installed for all users but the list of passwords would be user specific, therefore the blank password list suggests a different account. *Smile

Thema:

Password

1. Password - Similar Threads - Password

2. How to share a folder without giving my microsoft account password?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to share a folder without giving my microsoft account password?: I have my microsoft account signed into my windows. If I share a folder the user trying to access gets a prompt to enter username and password and if I give my username microsoft email and password then that user can access the shared folder but now that user knows my...
  3. Unable to update my password for Yahoo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to update my password for Yahoo: I recently updated my password for Yahoo and it worked on all my devices except my HP laptop. I get an error message that says "something went wrong" and the error code is 08019019a. Anyone run into this before...
  4. Thrift store PC, unknown PIN/password, how to unlock?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Thrift store PC, unknown PIN/password, how to unlock?: My adult non-techy daughter got a laptop cheap from a thrift store. It has Windows 10, and expects the PIN or password from the previous owner. Of course, we don't know this. (Showed previous owner's hotmail address, sent an email to that address but got no response.) What's...
  5. Why aren't password protected folders password protected in Windows 10 pro?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why aren't password protected folders password protected in Windows 10 pro?: I went through all the steps, my folder has a locked icon on it but I can open it up without a password. Every single YouTube video shows third-party software. I paid for Windows 10 pro it's supposed to have password protected folders. does it have password protected folders...
  6. FORGOT LOCAL PASSWORD

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    FORGOT LOCAL PASSWORD: Hi , My laptop started acting weird and failed to recognise my fingerprint. I have forgot my PIN or maybe the one i entered is correct . I happen to remember my password but my laptop says it's incorrect. I managed to log into another local account on the same PC which...
  7. Force windows to load even password is not written

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Force windows to load even password is not written: Is it possible to load windows/user even the password is not yet written? When i wrote my PIN windows is starting to load some apps like outlook, teams, etc. I'm only one user on computer so i thought maybe it is possible to load this apps even password is not yet accepted....
  8. How do you get rid of sign in password in Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do you get rid of sign in password in Windows 10: I've honestly tried every suggestion I found in Google, and none of of them have worked. Either the suggestions were outdated or they just didn't work on my system. Please assist. Thank you....
  9. Win 10 logon, PIN not available and do not have password. Can not reset password.

Win 10 logon, PIN not available and do not have password. Can not reset password.: I need to reset my logon password but have not found a way to do this can't logon, so don't give me things to do when in Windows. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-logon-pin-not-available-and-do-not-have/3ba57a6a-9ef2-4297-9884-cd027d5aa688
  10. my password isn't working on entering for the second time

my password isn't working on entering for the second time: I was trying to log in my microsoft account to my windows os but my password isn't working Correlation Id: Timestamp: 2021-02-24T01:35:09.802Z...