Windows 10: Password

Discus and support Password in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hi, I installed my windows back and now I have the Folder "Windows.old". Does anybody know how to find my old LOGIN not Website Password or... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by mabal16, Feb 23, 2021 at 9:07 AM.

1. mabal16 Win User

Password

Hi,

I installed my windows back and now I have the Folder "Windows.old". Does anybody know how to find my old LOGIN not Website Password or something! password?

Thanks for every answer!

:)

2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

3. Password issue

After going through the steps to make a new password, after a week or two, my login credentials are no longer valid. I'm forced to make a new password all over again. It seems to happen if I don't login in a certain period of time. Does our passwords expire???

GoFigureItOut, Feb 23, 2021 at 9:09 AM
  4. Password

Long boot time and passwords missing

The only reason I mention the account is that a Windows update recently was causing people to be signed into a temporary account, your password manager may be installed for all users but the list of passwords would be user specific, therefore the blank password list suggests a different account. *Smile

Thema:

Password

1. Password - Similar Threads - Password

2. Missing passwords

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Missing passwords: Saved passwords missing after update. How do I retrieve them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-passwords/f8efe421-14fb-4f6b-a3b8-b236b480dbff
  3. password reset email - is it a scam?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    password reset email - is it a scam?: Hi I have received a reset password email apparently from Microsoft. I have logged into to Microsoft NOT through the email link and reset my password. This then generated a new email, attached to the first one, in a thread. However, this account while set up is not in...
  4. Password on Wake Up not working

Password on Wake Up not working: No matter what settings I try my computer still does not require a password on wake up from sleep. I have changed the wake up option from Never to Require password on wake up and it still never askes for a password. I've tried different time out settings on screen and sleep...
  5. Can't boot after disabling bitlocker on Home. Startup repair rejects password and USB...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't boot after disabling bitlocker on Home. Startup repair rejects password and USB...: Hi, I am helping a family member with their Windows 10 Home Dell laptop because they are having a very strange series of issues. The laptop came with bitlocker turned on by Dell despite being Windows Home, but I was able to help them decrypt the drive and disable bitlocker...
  6. Unable to set a password

Unable to set a password: I have a Windows 10 Pro PC that I'd set up without a password or a Windows account. I do not use or want Windows Hello on any of my devices, but for some unknowable and idiotic reason, the Windows Store app INSISTS that I have a Hello-enabled PIN if I want to enable family...
  7. Window Edge windows sec - does Not recognize windows password

Window Edge windows sec - does Not recognize windows password: Windows 10 >Windows Edge >windows sec does not recognize password - the account has full admin rights Window 10 buld19041.804 windows 7 upgrade [ATTACH]...
  8. Password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Password: Hi, in the first setup of my computer, i didn't put any password. The computer was working fine until a few days ago, when I was trying to install office 365 from my work in the Department of Education of Puerto Rico. I login with the Outlook account for my work and start...
  9. Trying to defeat lock screen, PIN and Password W10 pro

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Trying to defeat lock screen, PIN and Password W10 pro: 20H2 19042.804 Exp pack 120.2212.551.0 I just want to go directly to the desktop. The machine is only used for two web reference pages and my Ham Radio logging, the latest update has taken away the sleep option so the machine has to be turned off, but trying to delete...
  10. Password Hint not showing windows 10, local account

Password Hint not showing windows 10, local account: Hi all, got a massive problem, i have scanned through the forums and cannot find anything. I set my sisters laptop up with my Microsoft account because I had to as she didn't have one? but i didn't want it to be kept on there so i switched it over to a local account and...