Windows 10: Password

Discus and support Password in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hi, in the first setup of my computer, i didn't put any password. The computer was working fine until a few days ago, when I was trying to install... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Luiki07, Feb 26, 2021.

1. Luiki07 Win User

Password

Hi, in the first setup of my computer, i didn't put any password. The computer was working fine until a few days ago, when I was trying to install office 365 from my work in the Department of Education of Puerto Rico. I login with the Outlook account for my work and start the installation of office but,. The process was too slow and I cancel the process. When turn it on the next day , it ask to change the password. It ask for the old password and a New one. What I can do to login in my computer? I don't have any password because I NEVER PUT A PASSWORD IN MY COMPUTER . Hope you can help me.

:)

Luiki07, Feb 26, 2021
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Feb 26, 2021
  3. Password issue

After going through the steps to make a new password, after a week or two, my login credentials are no longer valid. I'm forced to make a new password all over again. It seems to happen if I don't login in a certain period of time. Does our passwords expire???

GoFigureItOut, Feb 26, 2021
  4. Password

Long boot time and passwords missing

The only reason I mention the account is that a Windows update recently was causing people to be signed into a temporary account, your password manager may be installed for all users but the list of passwords would be user specific, therefore the blank password list suggests a different account. *Smile

Pejole2165, Feb 26, 2021
Thema:

Password

1. Password - Similar Threads - Password

2. My account was hacked and they instantly changed the email and password and unlinked...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My account was hacked and they instantly changed the email and password and unlinked...: I really need help with this and support wants me to sign in to my account but my account had its email and password changed I’m still logged in to it on my phone and can see the email is some crazy .ru name...
  3. My account was hacked and they instantly changed the email and password and unlinked...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My account was hacked and they instantly changed the email and password and unlinked...: I really need help with this and support wants me to sign in to my account but my account had its email and password changed I’m still logged in to it on my phone and can see the email is some crazy .ru name...
  4. My account was hacked and they instantly changed the email and password and unlinked...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. evoo laptop starts in American mega trends and asking for password can't pass this starting...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    evoo laptop starts in American mega trends and asking for password can't pass this starting...: evoo laptop starts in American mega trends and keep asking the password. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/evoo-laptop-starts-in-american-mega-trends-and/43371f2f-1303-49a2-91a7-15f4b5b7730a
  6. evoo laptop starts in American mega trends and asking for password can't pass this starting...

evoo laptop starts in American mega trends and asking for password can't pass this starting...: evoo laptop starts in American mega trends and keep asking the password. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/evoo-laptop-starts-in-american-mega-trends-and/43371f2f-1303-49a2-91a7-15f4b5b7730a
  7. evoo laptop starts in American mega trends and asking for password can't pass this starting...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Why do my passwords keep disappearing when I turn off computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do my passwords keep disappearing when I turn off computer?: I have 3 browsers. Edge, Firefox, and Chrome. All three require me to enter my password at sites like Amazon and go through a 2-step verification. Or when I have to sign in using Google, I have to use my cell phone to ID myself.It's a lot of annoyance and never happened...
  9. Why do my passwords keep disappearing when I turn off computer?

Why do my passwords keep disappearing when I turn off computer?: I have 3 browsers. Edge, Firefox, and Chrome. All three require me to enter my password at sites like Amazon and go through a 2-step verification. Or when I have to sign in using Google, I have to use my cell phone to ID myself.It's a lot of annoyance and never happened...
  10. Windows Security asking for my password incessantly in Google Chrome

Windows Security asking for my password incessantly in Google Chrome: Whenever I try to look at any of my passwords in the Chrome password manager, I get a Windows Security popup that forces me to type in my password before looking at any of my other ones. I have tried everything I can possibly think of to disable this feature, including...