Windows 10: Password

Discus and support Password in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Every option on the password is unavailable https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/password/46b2784a-f307-4510-9ad0-bed9caf20ebc Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Lee Jing Xuan, Jun 15, 2021.

1. Password

Every option on the password is unavailable

:)

Lee Jing Xuan, Jun 15, 2021
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Jun 15, 2021
  3. Password issue

After going through the steps to make a new password, after a week or two, my login credentials are no longer valid. I'm forced to make a new password all over again. It seems to happen if I don't login in a certain period of time. Does our passwords expire???

GoFigureItOut, Jun 15, 2021
  4. Password

Long boot time and passwords missing

The only reason I mention the account is that a Windows update recently was causing people to be signed into a temporary account, your password manager may be installed for all users but the list of passwords would be user specific, therefore the blank password list suggests a different account. *Smile

Pejole2165, Jun 15, 2021
Thema:

Password

1. Password - Similar Threads - Password

2. No Login Screen in Windows 10 unable to put Password

in Windows 10 Customization
    No Login Screen in Windows 10 unable to put Password: I need your Support one of Our Dell CPU ACS Work Station has issue no login screen showing in window 10 pro unable to show login password option on screenProduct Name: OptiPlex 3050Service Tag: 6D98LR2Software: Window 10 Proversion: 10.0.18362 build 18362...
  3. my computer password is incorrect, even though it's right.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    my computer password is incorrect, even though it's right.: Once again, the password is NOT the issue.I've tried all forum solutions like:-Checking keyboard/using on-screen keyboard-Resetting password using install disk-Microsoft account -Rebooting multiple times& the other Troubleshoot solutions did not work for me since it still...
  4. Forgotten password

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Forgotten password: Hello.My laptop updated and now instead of just asking for my usual password to get started it is asking for my Microsoft password. And then extra info to verify. But it is an old Microsoft account and I havent needed to put a password in for years. Even the phone number is...
  5. Wallpaper but no box to enter password

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wallpaper but no box to enter password: When I opened my laptop this morning I have wallpaper but no icons https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wallpaper-but-no-box-to-enter-password/3e5d48f3-7b87-421a-bbf1-b363e4523eb6
  6. Create Password Reset Disk link does not respond

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Create Password Reset Disk link does not respond: In trying to follow the instructions for creating a Password Reset Disk, when I click on that option under User Accounts, nothing happens. Any advice appreciated, thanks!The panel I am looking at when I try to perform this operation can be seen here....
  7. Incorrect name and password error during log in, mouse and keyboard don't work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Incorrect name and password error during log in, mouse and keyboard don't work: Hello, I reinstalled my windows yesterday, and I tried not to install the latest update because I was happy with the version I already had. Though it wasn't my choice because I got an instant restart today with an update wich gave me an error, more exactly, "name or password...
  8. I forgot my current windows password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I forgot my current windows password: I recently updated my windows 7 to windows 10 ... and whats the biggest mistake is I forgot my windows passwordI tried all the passwords that I used for ms account , but it didnt help please help me if you know how to recover or change the current windows password...
  9. BIOS password changed by it's self

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    BIOS password changed by it's self: I went into my BIOS the other day and it asked for a BIOS password... I never set a bios password. I'm thinking it might be a virus but I'm wondering if there is any other way a BIOS password might change by it's self. Is it possible the password was set after my warranty...
  10. Password windows 10 app installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Password windows 10 app installation: Greetings.ppease i wish to know how to make my windows 10 require password when installing an app 183056