Windows 10: Password

Discus and support Password in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; The Microsoft password i have no longer opens the login screen on my hp stream 14 but it works everywhere else . I even changed the password like twice... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LorraineBorst, Oct 13, 2021.

1. Password

The Microsoft password i have no longer opens the login screen on my hp stream 14 but it works everywhere else . I even changed the password like twice and it still won't work on my hp stream login but it works everywhere else.

:)

LorraineBorst, Oct 13, 2021
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Oct 13, 2021
  3. Try3 Win User
    Lost My Administrator Password

To which "this" are you referring?
    - If you are following the tutorial Bree suggested in the very first reply to your question then what you need to do at each step is explained in detail. So which step are you at?
    - If you are following a different procedure then state what it is and which step you are at. If, for example, you are trying to manually enable the Built-In Admin as suggested in post #11 then that account has no password.

Denis

4. Password

Password issue

After going through the steps to make a new password, after a week or two, my login credentials are no longer valid. I'm forced to make a new password all over again. It seems to happen if I don't login in a certain period of time. Does our passwords expire???

GoFigureItOut, Oct 13, 2021
Thema:

Password

1. Password - Similar Threads - Password

2. My email won't sign in, yes it's the right password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My email won't sign in, yes it's the right password: Why cant I sign in to my email even though its the right password on my Samsung galaxy tablet? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-email-wont-sign-in-yes-its-the-right-password/084e4eea-4567-40fa-afd1-26b7a6561abc
  3. My email won't sign in, yes it's the right password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My email won't sign in, yes it's the right password: Why cant I sign in to my email even though its the right password on my Samsung galaxy tablet? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-email-wont-sign-in-yes-its-the-right-password/084e4eea-4567-40fa-afd1-26b7a6561abc
  4. Remote area connection doesn't recognise my username and password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote area connection doesn't recognise my username and password: I am trying to log in to the work computer using a remote area connection from my home computer. The IT guy says there is a problem with my computer but it was working last week and I've made no changes to my home computer. The work server went down over the weekend and they...
  5. Remote area connection doesn't recognise my username and password

Remote area connection doesn't recognise my username and password: I am trying to log in to the work computer using a remote area connection from my home computer. The IT guy says there is a problem with my computer but it was working last week and I've made no changes to my home computer. The work server went down over the weekend and they...
  6. I don't see my administration on the login screen after clicking the "forget your password"...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't see my administration on the login screen after clicking the "forget your password"...: So I tried to log in to access my computer which is a Dell laptop, with Windows 10, and I didn't have access to the internet at the time, so it kept telling me my account was offline and I couldn't get past the log in screen.But instead of changing to my local account which...
  7. I don't see my administration on the login screen after clicking the "forget your password"...

I don't see my administration on the login screen after clicking the "forget your password"...: So I tried to log in to access my computer which is a Dell laptop, with Windows 10, and I didn't have access to the internet at the time, so it kept telling me my account was offline and I couldn't get past the log in screen.But instead of changing to my local account which...
  8. I don't see my administration on the login screen after clicking the "forget your password"...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  9. password and pin unable to reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    password and pin unable to reset: Whenever I try to login sometimes it makes me try to do the PIN, and I cannot for the life of me remember what the pin was when I first got the laptop, so I normally just reset and it'll take face or fingerprint login as usual. If I try to use my password it says my password...
  10. password and pin unable to reset

password and pin unable to reset: Whenever I try to login sometimes it makes me try to do the PIN, and I cannot for the life of me remember what the pin was when I first got the laptop, so I normally just reset and it'll take face or fingerprint login as usual. If I try to use my password it says my password...