Windows 10: password

Discus and support password in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I have just gotten a new PC and when I try to use my Microsoft account to connect to the PC I can use my email, then password then it asks for my... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Sesshoth, Sep 22, 2022 at 1:07 PM.

1. Sesshoth Win User

password

I have just gotten a new PC and when I try to use my Microsoft account to connect to the PC I can use my email, then password then it asks for my recovery email, then it asks for my password again but it won't accept my password.

:)

2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

3. Try3 Win User
    Lost My Administrator Password

To which "this" are you referring?
    - If you are following the tutorial Bree suggested in the very first reply to your question then what you need to do at each step is explained in detail. So which step are you at?
    - If you are following a different procedure then state what it is and which step you are at. If, for example, you are trying to manually enable the Built-In Admin as suggested in post #11 then that account has no password.

Denis

4. password

Password issue

After going through the steps to make a new password, after a week or two, my login credentials are no longer valid. I'm forced to make a new password all over again. It seems to happen if I don't login in a certain period of time. Does our passwords expire???

GoFigureItOut, Sep 22, 2022 at 1:09 PM
Thema:

password

1. password - Similar Threads - password

2. Computer log out after 2 failed attempts at password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer log out after 2 failed attempts at password: My problem with my computer has only just occurred. I opened my computer up and typed my password in. I got it wrong. I did it again, also wrong. Suddenly it tells me I have to wait 2 hours before I can try again, So I do that. It works when I try again The next I try to log...
  3. Computer log out after 2 failed attempts at password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer log out after 2 failed attempts at password: My problem with my computer has only just occurred. I opened my computer up and typed my password in. I got it wrong. I did it again, also wrong. Suddenly it tells me I have to wait 2 hours before I can try again, So I do that. It works when I try again The next I try to log...
  4. Wifi keeps asking for password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi keeps asking for password: Wifi keeps asking for password everytime i shut down my computer. Someone in my company took my computer after it didnt connect to company network and did something to connect i dont know what it is. Even though i searched for solutions it didnt work for me....
  5. Wifi keeps asking for password

Wifi keeps asking for password: Wifi keeps asking for password everytime i shut down my computer. Someone in my company took my computer after it didnt connect to company network and did something to connect i dont know what it is. Even though i searched for solutions it didnt work for me....
  6. Windows 10 login timeout when entering password.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 login timeout when entering password.: Hello,Can anyone help? I have a number of pupils in a class who are very slow at typing and are learning to login, so I need to increase the time they have to complete this. I would like to increase the timeout when someone is typing their username and password so that the...
  7. Windows 10 login timeout when entering password.

Windows 10 login timeout when entering password.: Hello,Can anyone help? I have a number of pupils in a class who are very slow at typing and are learning to login, so I need to increase the time they have to complete this. I would like to increase the timeout when someone is typing their username and password so that the...
  8. Windows 10 login timeout when entering password.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  9. How secure are user files in Windows 10 local user account with password?

How secure are user files in Windows 10 local user account with password?: Windows 10 Home 21H2 19044.2006 Hi: These questions refer to Windows 10 PCs without Bitlocker or other drive encryption. On an older Windows OS, I used a password cracking tool to help a friend gain access to his laptop when he forgot his password. It was trivial to gain...
  10. How secure are user files in Windows 10 local user account with password?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How secure are user files in Windows 10 local user account with password?: Windows 10 Home 21H2 19044.2006 Hi: These questions refer to Windows 10 PCs without Bitlocker or other drive encryption. On an older Windows OS, I used a password cracking tool to help a friend gain access to his laptop when he forgot his password. It was trivial to gain...