Password

Discus and support Password in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how do i change my microsoft account password... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DenverDonkey, Jul 11, 2018 at 8:52 PM.

1. DenverDonkey Win User

Password

how do i change my microsoft account password

:)

DenverDonkey, Jul 11, 2018 at 8:52 PM
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

3. GoFigureItOut Win User
    Password issue

After going through the steps to make a new password, after a week or two, my login credentials are no longer valid. I'm forced to make a new password all over again. It seems to happen if I don't login in a certain period of time. Does our passwords expire???

GoFigureItOut, Jul 11, 2018 at 8:53 PM
  4. ChevyOwner Win User

Password

OK, Password problem...Mint

Reset forgotten/lost main user password in Linux Mint - Linux Mint Community
    You can reset your password following the next steps:

• Reboot your computer / Turn your computer on.
    • Hold down the Shift key at the start of the boot process to enable the GNU GRUB boot menu (if it does not show)
    • Press ESC at the GNU GRUB prompt.
    • Press e for edit.
    • Use the Arrow keys to highlight the line that begins with kernel and press the e key.
    • Go to the very end of the line and add rw init=/bin/bash
    • Press Enter and then press b to boot your system.
    • Your system will boot up to a passwordless root shell.
    • Type in passwd yourusername
    • Set your new password.
    • Restart your system.

Thema:

Password

1. Password - Similar Threads - Password

2. Previous Windows password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Previous Windows password: Is there a way to find my previous password? Evidently, my password for the Password Keeper app i use is my old WIndows password but i cannot remember it. Any way to find the one i was using before or is it gone forever?...
  3. Reset PC and now on boot up asks for forgotten power up password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reset PC and now on boot up asks for forgotten power up password: Help! Husband reset PC and can't remember power on password. What can I do? Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/reset-pc-and-now-on-boot-up-asks-for-forgotten/7fab09a5-5fe1-45cd-8575-e95dbe85178f
  4. Windows 10 Home password expires enable

Windows 10 Home password expires enable: I need to enable password expiration in the system. The net accounts command has set the password to max 30 days but the password does not change. By checking net user "UserName" I get information that the password never expires for a this user. I do not have the ability to...
  5. Password recovery Windows 10

Password recovery Windows 10: I have a Dell computer with Windows10 that I do not have the password. How do I get in without resetting the OS? This is my mother in laws and she is getting senile. I had it reset before for no password needed to log on and then there was an update and now it wants a...
  6. Edge will not remember passwords!

in Browsers and Email
    Edge will not remember passwords!: Passwords do not work on bing. When I try to log in, it has my email stored, but then the password never autofills like Chrome does. Chrome is flawless in this regard, never had an issue. I don't get what is so hard about filling in a password. I can't be typing in complex...
  7. I have to return a phone, how do I remove my PIN and password from that phone?

I have to return a phone, how do I remove my PIN and password from that phone?: I need to return a defective cell phone and need to delete my PIN and Password---(and everything else) don't know how to do it. Please give me some help? I have an HP Pavillion 360X concertible laptop...
  8. Login PIN, I want to use the long very secure password I always have. How do i do this...

Login PIN, I want to use the long very secure password I always have. How do i do this...: I like that there is another step to secure my account. But I do not want to use the PIN for my login. I want to use the password. If the 'update' to security is, 'make the user remember another password/pin' then that's just f****** lazy. I want to keep the PIN as a...
  9. Internet connection lost after password change

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet connection lost after password change: I changed the microsoft password via my phone. On my computer there are 2 internet "connections". One is the standard and has always been the default. Netgear27. The other is Netgear 5-G. Now the standard won't work and says I have no internet connection. If I switch to...
  10. Credential Manager unsaved password

Credential Manager unsaved password: I already saved my web apps password during login from many years ago. now I forgot it and tried to recover it from credential manager but unfortunately it is not saved in credential list although I am using it every day until now. so is there is any solution ?...