Windows 10: Password

Discus and support Password in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how do i change my microsoft account password... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DenverDonkey, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Password

how do i change my microsoft account password

:)

DenverDonkey, Jul 11, 2018
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Jul 11, 2018
  3. Password issue

After going through the steps to make a new password, after a week or two, my login credentials are no longer valid. I'm forced to make a new password all over again. It seems to happen if I don't login in a certain period of time. Does our passwords expire???

GoFigureItOut, Jul 11, 2018
  4. Password

OK, Password problem...Mint

Reset forgotten/lost main user password in Linux Mint - Linux Mint Community
    You can reset your password following the next steps:

• Reboot your computer / Turn your computer on.
    • Hold down the Shift key at the start of the boot process to enable the GNU GRUB boot menu (if it does not show)
    • Press ESC at the GNU GRUB prompt.
    • Press e for edit.
    • Use the Arrow keys to highlight the line that begins with kernel and press the e key.
    • Go to the very end of the line and add rw init=/bin/bash
    • Press Enter and then press b to boot your system.
    • Your system will boot up to a passwordless root shell.
    • Type in passwd yourusername
    • Set your new password.
    • Restart your system.

ChevyOwner, Jul 11, 2018
Thema:

Password

1. Password - Similar Threads - Password

2. Forgot windows 10 password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Forgot windows 10 password: hi, i am using a hp laptop with a finger print sensor to login to windows. i made some changes in startup “msconfig” windows restarted in safe mod and now asking for password and i cant remmeber it and i hooked up the internet cable to use the “i forgot my password” option...
  3. Unable to sign in to PC. Error: You need a USB password recovery disk

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Unable to sign in to PC. Error: You need a USB password recovery disk: Hi got hp laptop use Windows 10 M.E and chrome there are 3 of us using this laptop all with our own names and passwords .changed my password to a pin number now I cannot remember my letter password it won't let me reset it says I need a USB password recovery disc which I...
  4. Windows 10 won't accept password at login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 won't accept password at login: When I tried turning on my desktop earlier today I was unable to login. It keeps saying my password is incorrect. Then it tells me i can reset at account.live.com/password/reset . It still didn't work. I've been searching around the internet all day and i still can't seem to...
  5. how do i change my wi-fi password

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do i change my wi-fi password: how do I change my wi-fi password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-my-wi-fi-password/431530e8-f7d3-4be1-8a54-373066ce2fe2
  6. Unable to sign in to PC. Error: You need a USB password recovery disk

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to sign in to PC. Error: You need a USB password recovery disk: Hi got hp laptop use Windows 10 M.E and chrome there are 3 of us using this laptop all with our own names and passwords .changed my password to a pin number now I cannot remember my letter password it won't let me reset it says I need a USB password recovery disc which I...
  7. Can we login to Outlook mail, Sype, etc using one password?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can we login to Outlook mail, Sype, etc using one password?: logging in to windows 10 my question is can you log in to all ms services with just one password I mean outlook mail , skype etc windows I believe you can but not sure im automatically logged in to all services right now but **** forgot my password . ***Modified title...
  8. (Solved) Windows 10 1903 Safe mode says password is incorrect

(Solved) Windows 10 1903 Safe mode says password is incorrect: Hello, I am trying to log in to safe mode so that I can uninstall nvidia drivers but it says the password is incorrect even though it is definitely the right password. I tried the following: - safe mode with networking - reformatting PC then made a new password, same issue...
  9. will not accept password in microsoft sign in.

will not accept password in microsoft sign in.: My husband had his computer repaired about a month ago. When it was returned it did not require a password to log in. After about a month the computer requested a password and it will not accept any of the passwords used in the past. How can he access his computer...
  10. Windows 10 1903 Safe mode says password is incorrect

Windows 10 1903 Safe mode says password is incorrect: Hello, I am trying to log in to safe mode so that I can uninstall nvidia drivers but it says the password is incorrect even though it is definitely the right password. I tried the following: - safe mode with networking - reformatting PC then made a new password, same issue...