Windows 10: Password

Discus and support Password in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how do i change my microsoft account password... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DenverDonkey, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Password

how do i change my microsoft account password

:)

DenverDonkey, Jul 11, 2018
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Jul 11, 2018
  3. Password issue

After going through the steps to make a new password, after a week or two, my login credentials are no longer valid. I'm forced to make a new password all over again. It seems to happen if I don't login in a certain period of time. Does our passwords expire???

GoFigureItOut, Jul 11, 2018
  4. Password

OK, Password problem...Mint

Reset forgotten/lost main user password in Linux Mint - Linux Mint Community
    You can reset your password following the next steps:

• Reboot your computer / Turn your computer on.
    • Hold down the Shift key at the start of the boot process to enable the GNU GRUB boot menu (if it does not show)
    • Press ESC at the GNU GRUB prompt.
    • Press e for edit.
    • Use the Arrow keys to highlight the line that begins with kernel and press the e key.
    • Go to the very end of the line and add rw init=/bin/bash
    • Press Enter and then press b to boot your system.
    • Your system will boot up to a passwordless root shell.
    • Type in passwd yourusername
    • Set your new password.
    • Restart your system.

ChevyOwner, Jul 11, 2018
Thema:

Password

1. Password - Similar Threads - Password

2. Child account password forgotten

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Child account password forgotten: Hi, we set my child up with an email account so he could access some online information on his playstation. We have never used this email but it is linked to my family account. He needs to access his email to verify his playstation log in but has now forgotten his password....
  3. Passwords

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Passwords: How can I delete saved passwords that fill in automatically. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/passwords/3dc0769b-dddc-4fbf-a1f6-b03504b14126"
  4. Password Resetter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Password Resetter: Password Recovery Software to Reset Windows Password Does the Job Quickly and Affordably, check this out https://myangelo0122.wordpress.com/2019/02/17/password-resetter/
  5. reset admin password if I forgot it

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    reset admin password if I forgot it: How do I reset the admin password if I forgot it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reset-admin-password-if-i-forgot-it/7cc32d7b-64fe-48fe-8f8a-cd8b56be935c
  6. Windows 10 Password to another computer on local wired LAN

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Password to another computer on local wired LAN: Hello All Am new to this community. I am attempting to connect to my wife's computer on our wired LAN. I can see the computer just fine from Explorer. When I attempt to connect to one of the drives I am asked for a password. I have tried every password we have ever...
  7. Guest account creation not accepting without a password

Guest account creation not accepting without a password: Hi there, System is not allowing me to create Guest account without a password. Earlier I had Guest account without a password but suddenly today its asking me to setup a password before I continue. Tried netplwiz to get some solution. Its not helpful. So I deleted Guest...
  8. I cannot login to my laptop. Forget password gives "Windows couldn't connect to the ProfSvc...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I cannot login to my laptop. Forget password gives "Windows couldn't connect to the ProfSvc...: After an update I am unable to login to my laptop. I tried to go to "Forget Password". Above error is given. I don't see any worked solution online as well. Please help....
  9. login password disable

in Windows 10 Customization
    login password disable: how to disable login password? already try "netplwiz", not working, still ask me to login to my Microsoft account running the latest windows version https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/login-password-disable/8e422b4a-2976-44d0-9fd4-204e22a66949
  10. Reset account password

Reset account password: One of my friends changed my Microsoft account password and I know the new password, but I always try to put the old password before I remember to put the new one. I tried changing the password, but the website says I've used that password before, and therefore I can't put it...