Windows 10: Password

Discus and support Password in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how do i change my microsoft account password... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DenverDonkey, Jul 11, 2018.

1. DenverDonkey Win User

Password

how do i change my microsoft account password

:)

DenverDonkey, Jul 11, 2018
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Jul 11, 2018
  3. GoFigureItOut Win User
    Password issue

After going through the steps to make a new password, after a week or two, my login credentials are no longer valid. I'm forced to make a new password all over again. It seems to happen if I don't login in a certain period of time. Does our passwords expire???

GoFigureItOut, Jul 11, 2018
  4. ChevyOwner Win User

Password

OK, Password problem...Mint

Reset forgotten/lost main user password in Linux Mint - Linux Mint Community
    You can reset your password following the next steps:

• Reboot your computer / Turn your computer on.
    • Hold down the Shift key at the start of the boot process to enable the GNU GRUB boot menu (if it does not show)
    • Press ESC at the GNU GRUB prompt.
    • Press e for edit.
    • Use the Arrow keys to highlight the line that begins with kernel and press the e key.
    • Go to the very end of the line and add rw init=/bin/bash
    • Press Enter and then press b to boot your system.
    • Your system will boot up to a passwordless root shell.
    • Type in passwd yourusername
    • Set your new password.
    • Restart your system.

ChevyOwner, Jul 11, 2018
Thema:

Password

1. Password - Similar Threads - Password

2. defaultuser() Password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    defaultuser() Password: How do I find out what the password is for defaultuser() OR how do I change it in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/defaultuser-password/c79c8d90-5ae7-44ff-94de-4474a3231011"
  3. Why won't facebook accept any of my passwords?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why won't facebook accept any of my passwords?: Facebook problems... it won't accept my passwords and keeps asking for new ones which don't work when I get them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/why-wont-facebook-accept-any-of-my-passwords/611db86f-a518-47f0-aad3-94cd887bc850
  4. WaitList.dat file may collect your passwords and emails in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    WaitList.dat file may collect your passwords and emails in Windows 10: A little-known Windows feature will create a file that stores text extracted from all the emails and plaintext-files found on your PC, which sometimes may reveal passwords or private conversations. If you're one of the people who own a stylus or touchscreen-capable Windows...
  5. Internet Password Recovery

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet Password Recovery: Hi! I just purchased a new password and my new computer is not accepting the password that I am putting into it. I "thought" I had the correct one, but the only way to check for certain is to see what this computer accepted and is using - but I don't know how to access it....
  6. My wife renewed here Microsoft Window 10 software and messed up the password.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My wife renewed here Microsoft Window 10 software and messed up the password.: The notification mail from microsoft stated, " If this was you, you can safely ignore this email. Your security info will be replaced with *** Email address is removed for privacy *** when the 30-day waiting period is up. Anyway of fixing this sooner??...
  7. I keep having to retype my password, it's not remembering my credentials.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I keep having to retype my password, it's not remembering my credentials.: I'm trying to use Outlook on my PC and I have to keep adding my password. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/i-keep-having-to-retype-my-password-its-not/dffff151-f1f0-4da9-b983-1bce54f752aa
  8. passwords not accepted because "error in the form"

passwords not accepted because "error in the form": all of a sudden everywhere I get an error message that my password/username "there is an error in the form" and I cannot sign into web pages...
  9. Password reset disc and System repair disc

Password reset disc and System repair disc: How do you create a Password reset disc and a System Repair disc for Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/password-reset-disc-and-system-repair-disc/fc75a6ce-bad6-4e48-9882-8d44f0ced692"
  10. Cannot Disable Password logon

Cannot Disable Password logon: to ddisable password to open computer have q. unchecked box users must enter a user.... this computer. 2. hit apply 3 entered old password twice. 4. IT STILL ASKS FOR A PASSWORD UPON WAKING UP. help from anyone?...