Windows 10: Password

Discus and support Password in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how do i change my microsoft account password... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DenverDonkey, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Password

how do i change my microsoft account password

:)

DenverDonkey, Jul 11, 2018
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Jul 11, 2018
  3. Password issue

After going through the steps to make a new password, after a week or two, my login credentials are no longer valid. I'm forced to make a new password all over again. It seems to happen if I don't login in a certain period of time. Does our passwords expire???

GoFigureItOut, Jul 11, 2018
  4. Password

OK, Password problem...Mint

Reset forgotten/lost main user password in Linux Mint - Linux Mint Community
    You can reset your password following the next steps:

• Reboot your computer / Turn your computer on.
    • Hold down the Shift key at the start of the boot process to enable the GNU GRUB boot menu (if it does not show)
    • Press ESC at the GNU GRUB prompt.
    • Press e for edit.
    • Use the Arrow keys to highlight the line that begins with kernel and press the e key.
    • Go to the very end of the line and add rw init=/bin/bash
    • Press Enter and then press b to boot your system.
    • Your system will boot up to a passwordless root shell.
    • Type in passwd yourusername
    • Set your new password.
    • Restart your system.

ChevyOwner, Jul 11, 2018
Thema:

Password

1. Password - Similar Threads - Password

2. New password letting me log into safe mode !

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New password letting me log into safe mode !: Ok so basically i was trying to follow this tutorial online because my system kept trying to update but it always ended undoing the changes. That has led me to go into safe mode to try to find a solution to my main problem. But then, it didnt accept my pin in safe mode (i...
  3. Transferring WiFi Passwords

in Windows 10 Customization
    Transferring WiFi Passwords: Hi, I have recently bought a new Surface. How can I transfer all my WiFi passwords from the old one? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transferring-wifi-passwords/de17c47f-b9e4-4401-bb6d-c9b310c355d3
  4. Pin or Password login

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Pin or Password login: which is better password or pin and are they safe. Pin seems to be easier to guess or crack is it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pin-or-password-login/51f87a20-82ba-44f7-a3bc-2b45422e3efa"
  5. Incorrect password on startup

Incorrect password on startup: Hi every time i fire up or restart my P.C i get an incorrect password message i'm sure I haven't pressed any buttons and nothing is pressing on the keyboard what could be causing this issue?( i can press spacebar to enter my password so its not to big an issue yet)...
  6. i have forgotten the built in admin password ?

i have forgotten the built in admin password ?: i activated the built in administrator and use password lock and pin, the i mistakenly removed my local account as administrator and changed it to a user account. now the problem is that i have forgotten the built in administrator account password and i cant install any app...
  7. Fix 0x8009002d error when you sign in using PIN or Password

in Windows 10 News
    Fix 0x8009002d error when you sign in using PIN or Password: [ATTACH] Error 0x8009002d occurs when you try to sign in to your computer after it wakes up from Sleep or Hibernate using a PIN or Password, as well as when changing your PIN. If you receive this error, the first thing you [...] This post Fix 0x8009002d error when you sign...
  8. Enter network password pop-up Office 12

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Enter network password pop-up Office 12: I've tried to get rid of the password pop-up. I had found another post followed instructions I did find the scanpst.exe file and I did a repair still have pop-up They had instructions for x86 which I followed C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office12 It appeared to...
  9. Enter network password pop-up Office 12

in Browsers and Email
    Enter network password pop-up Office 12: I've tried to get rid of the password pop-up. I had found another post followed instructions I did find the scanpst.exe file and I did a repair still have pop-up They had instructions for x86 which I followed C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office12 It appeared to...
  10. Stuck in Safe mode because I forget password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck in Safe mode because I forget password: I stuck in safe mode lock screen because i forget my password, i try get in to command prompt, but still ask me the password. I also try to connect with network in safe mode, but still not working at all. Now i had no idea to get out the safe mode...