Windows 10: Password

Discus and support Password in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how do i change my microsoft account password... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DenverDonkey, Jul 11, 2018.

1. DenverDonkey Win User

Password

how do i change my microsoft account password

:)

DenverDonkey, Jul 11, 2018
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Jul 11, 2018
  3. GoFigureItOut Win User
    Password issue

After going through the steps to make a new password, after a week or two, my login credentials are no longer valid. I'm forced to make a new password all over again. It seems to happen if I don't login in a certain period of time. Does our passwords expire???

GoFigureItOut, Jul 11, 2018
  4. ChevyOwner Win User

Password

OK, Password problem...Mint

Reset forgotten/lost main user password in Linux Mint - Linux Mint Community
    You can reset your password following the next steps:

• Reboot your computer / Turn your computer on.
    • Hold down the Shift key at the start of the boot process to enable the GNU GRUB boot menu (if it does not show)
    • Press ESC at the GNU GRUB prompt.
    • Press e for edit.
    • Use the Arrow keys to highlight the line that begins with kernel and press the e key.
    • Go to the very end of the line and add rw init=/bin/bash
    • Press Enter and then press b to boot your system.
    • Your system will boot up to a passwordless root shell.
    • Type in passwd yourusername
    • Set your new password.
    • Restart your system.

ChevyOwner, Jul 11, 2018
Thema:

Password

1. Password - Similar Threads - Password

2. Forced to enter password to view emails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forced to enter password to view emails: I am being forced to enter a Google password when I try to access emails on my computer. I was forced to create a new Google password yesterday on my phone, I can't remember why. I never had to enter a password to view emails before. When I enter the new password I am...
  3. how to find password stored in my windows 10 computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to find password stored in my windows 10 computer: HOW TO GET PASSWORDS STORED ON COMPUTER https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-find-password-stored-in-my-windows-10/0bb15f53-3fd8-49b6-a04d-d573a6fe9999
  4. Unable to Perform Auto Repair - No account Password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to Perform Auto Repair - No account Password: Hi, Is there any option to retrieve my Microsoft account password history in order to perform a troubleshooting/recovery of my Windows 10? I forgot my password and after the reset there is no option to use it on the failed PC since it's offline. If there is no option, I'm...
  5. My password not working

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My password not working: I updated my computer then restarted. Now my password not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-password-not-working/f5303206-87bf-4011-9df6-75e11055ad84
  6. Cant change my password - W10

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cant change my password - W10: I start PC and after boot up I put in my login password ..... which is all fine, Windows starts up and full access. So 100% confident this password is correct (been using for 3 months) I want to change this password .... when I go to start > settings > accounts > sign-in...
  7. Password issue

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Password issue: I start PC and after boot up I put in my login password ..... which is all fine, Windows starts up and full access. So 100% confident this password is correct (been using for 3 months) I want to change this password .... when I go to start > settings > accounts >...
  8. Help resetting password on Child Account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Help resetting password on Child Account: This is more of a venting post than an actual question, because I really doubt I'll get a proper answer. I am trying to reset the password on my child's account that we setup several months ago for her to use on Windows and eventually Xbox Live. Unfortunately she has...
  9. Windows 10 update loaded my Windows password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update loaded my Windows password: Ever since I updated my Windows 10 OS in the middle of summer 2018 I have had problems that were annoying but manageable. Things including hardware that stopped working and my computer shutting down and restarting after going to blue screen. Very annoying and a little scary...
  10. Datawait Ransomware and safe mode password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Datawait Ransomware and safe mode password: Hi, I've inhereted the Datawair ansomware virus. I downloaded SpyHunter to get rid of it. Decided to run it in safe mode. When I went in it asked for a password and everyone I've tried doesn't work. Even changed the password several times no joy. I'm in windows 10 and when...