Windows 10: Passwordless Account!!!

Discus and support Passwordless Account!!! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello.On September 17, I read the news that it is possible to disable the password entry when entering the account, replacing it with a confirmation... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ЕфимТунев, Oct 7, 2021.

1. Passwordless Account!!!

HellPasswordless Account!!! o_On September 17, I read the news that it is possible to disable the password entry when entering the account, replacing it with a confirmation from the phone. The feature is called "Passwordless account". I followed the link in my account on the page to enable this function and came across an error that is shown in the screenshot.At the same time, confirmation of login from the phone works for sites for example, login to account settings. What's wrong and how can I fix it?I do it every day. 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 09/22 and now... 07/10 is still NOT WORKING for me! Pls. HELP!

:)

ЕфимТунев, Oct 7, 2021

2. Passwordless Login

Hello,

So what do you exactly want to configure when you say

>can you have more than one Passwordless Login for multiple uses of same login

One login is attached to one account, you do not have several types of login for a single account.

Patricia.Guenot, Oct 7, 2021
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Oct 7, 2021
  4. NMI
    NMI Win User

Passwordless Account!!!

Thema:

Passwordless Account!!!

1. Passwordless Account!!! - Similar Threads - Passwordless Account

2. Passwordless Account with but login attempts are still listed as "wrong password"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Passwordless Account with but login attempts are still listed as "wrong password": So I recently just made my account passwordless because I learned of it the other day, I added it alongside my existing 2FA options. I reviewed my account activity and noticed that there were sign attemptes in several countries since I went passwordless. Regardless, they...
  3. Passwordless Account with but login attempts are still listed as "wrong password"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Passwordless Account with but login attempts are still listed as "wrong password": So I recently just made my account passwordless because I learned of it the other day, I added it alongside my existing 2FA options. I reviewed my account activity and noticed that there were sign attemptes in several countries since I went passwordless. Regardless, they...
  4. Passwordless Account with but login attempts are still listed as "wrong password"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I have a passwordless account and use the authenticator app but password attempts are still...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a passwordless account and use the authenticator app but password attempts are still...: I have a passwordless account and use the authenticator app, whenever I was updating my devices and needed to access Microsoft, I got authentication requests on my app that I had to approve with no password asked for. I have noticed that there are roughly 15+ attempts a day...
  6. I have a passwordless account and use the authenticator app but password attempts are still...

I have a passwordless account and use the authenticator app but password attempts are still...: I have a passwordless account and use the authenticator app, whenever I was updating my devices and needed to access Microsoft, I got authentication requests on my app that I had to approve with no password asked for. I have noticed that there are roughly 15+ attempts a day...
  7. When will the remote desktop client support passwordless Microsoft accounts?

When will the remote desktop client support passwordless Microsoft accounts?: This page confirms it does not work yet:https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-billing/how-to-go-passwordless-with-your-microsoft-account-674ce301-3574-4387-a93d-916751764c43If the one time password from the authenticator app worked, that would be fine. Not essential to...
  8. When will the remote desktop client support passwordless Microsoft accounts?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When will the remote desktop client support passwordless Microsoft accounts?: This page confirms it does not work yet:https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-billing/how-to-go-passwordless-with-your-microsoft-account-674ce301-3574-4387-a93d-916751764c43If the one time password from the authenticator app worked, that would be fine. Not essential to...
  9. Problem with Passwordless account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Passwordless account: Hello !! I'm not sure if this is the right thread to post this but couldn't find a better one.So, there is a problem, maybe a bug when i enabling the passwordless option in my account and then uninstalling the ms authenticator app from my android phone.If i do that i cant...
  10. Problem with Passwordless account

Problem with Passwordless account: Hello !! I'm not sure if this is the right thread to post this but couldn't find a better one.So, there is a problem, maybe a bug when i enabling the passwordless option in my account and then uninstalling the ms authenticator app from my android phone.If i do that i cant...