Windows 10: Passwordless FIDO2 verification on Android for Google Accounts

Discus and support Passwordless FIDO2 verification on Android for Google Accounts in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Passwords, combined with Google's automated protections, help secure billions of users around the world. But, new security technologies are surpassing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Passwordless FIDO2 verification on Android for Google Accounts

Source: https://security.googleblog.com/2019...r-with_12.html

:)

Brink, Aug 12, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Windows Hello FIDO2 certification gets you closer to passwordless

Source: Windows Hello FIDO2 certification gets you closer to passwordless - Microsoft Tech Community - 534592

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Aug 12, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Advancing Windows 10 as a passwordless platform

Source: https://www.microsoft.com/security/b...less-platform/

Brink, Aug 12, 2019
  4. Passwordless FIDO2 verification on Android for Google Accounts

email account hacked. please help

Then I suggest you use it.

TheMailMan78, Aug 12, 2019
Thema:

Passwordless FIDO2 verification on Android for Google Accounts

1. Passwordless FIDO2 verification on Android for Google Accounts - Similar Threads - Passwordless FIDO2 verification

2. Problem with Passwordless account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Passwordless account: Hello !! I'm not sure if this is the right thread to post this but couldn't find a better one.So, there is a problem, maybe a bug when i enabling the passwordless option in my account and then uninstalling the ms authenticator app from my android phone.If i do that i cant...
  3. Problem with Passwordless account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with Passwordless account: Hello !! I'm not sure if this is the right thread to post this but couldn't find a better one.So, there is a problem, maybe a bug when i enabling the passwordless option in my account and then uninstalling the ms authenticator app from my android phone.If i do that i cant...
  4. Passwordless Account with Remote Desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Passwordless Account with Remote Desktop: Hello,So, I have a passwordless account setup, and I am a big fan of it, but it seems to not be working with remote desktop. I even tried using an app password, but it does not work as well.Thanks in advance!...
  5. Passwordless Account!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Passwordless Account!!!: Hello.On September 17, I read the news that it is possible to disable the password entry when entering the account, replacing it with a confirmation from the phone. The feature is called "Passwordless account". I followed the link in my account on the page to enable this...
  6. Passwordless Account!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Passwordless Account!!!: Hello.On September 17, I read the news that it is possible to disable the password entry when entering the account, replacing it with a confirmation from the phone. The feature is called "Passwordless account". I followed the link in my account on the page to enable this...
  7. Problems activating passwordless account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Problems activating passwordless account: Hi,when i try to active the passwordless account How to go passwordless with your Microsoft Account I get stuck in the enable dialog:It pops up the window "Setup your passwordless account" which is also saying "To make sure you can still access your account after removing the...
  8. FIDO2 BLE Bluetooth Communication problem with Android / iOS

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    FIDO2 BLE Bluetooth Communication problem with Android / iOS: Hello.We are developing Android application for FIDO2 paswordless login. We have got problem with BLE connection on Windows side. When we pair our BLE Server with Windows, registration and login is working fine until disconnecting. After some time, or on application reload,...
  9. Google strengthening 2-Step Verification for Google account

in Windows 10 News
    Google strengthening 2-Step Verification for Google account: What’s changing Starting on July 7, 2020, we will make phone verification prompts the primary 2-Step Verification (2SV) method for all eligible users, unless they are already using security keys as their 2SV method of choice. This means that if you sign in to...
  10. Windows Hello FIDO2 certification gets you closer to passwordless

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Hello FIDO2 certification gets you closer to passwordless: With the FIDO2 certification of Windows Hello, Microsoft is putting the 800 million people who use Windows 10 one step closer to a world without passwords. No one likes passwords (except hackers). People don’t like passwords because we have to remember them. As a result, we...