Windows 10: Passwords & BSOD = Friday Night Festivities

Discus and support Passwords & BSOD = Friday Night Festivities in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; PC / Windows 7:Two Parts: Attempting to open Windows without remembering my "new, improved" password has also resulted in my BSOD moment.- Changed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Hikermann, Jan 21, 2022.

1. Hikermann Win User

Passwords & BSOD = Friday Night Festivities

PC / Windows 7:Two Parts: Attempting to open Windows without remembering my "new, improved" password has also resulted in my BSOD moment.- Changed password; added the revision to my file doc but failed to write it somewhere on my desk . . . duh- So, every possible password option I've tried fails, and the sol

:)

Hikermann, Jan 21, 2022

2. Computer slows down each friday night,,,seems to be trying to install updates...

I am an online teacher and each Friday night about 8 pm my computer acts very strange. It slows down and takes about an hour to begin acting normally again. this only happens each Friday night. It is so frustrating. I have tried to check my computer
    to see if automatic updates are scheduled at that time but I have not found anything. This happen only on Friday nights. The computer runs perfectly at all other times during the week including other teaching times. Please help!!

williambard1, Jan 21, 2022
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Jan 21, 2022
  4. Passwords & BSOD = Friday Night Festivities

PC Build Steps

all parts should be here by friday...any last advice? I will follow the step lists we created guys...

anandsap123, Jan 21, 2022
Thema:

Passwords & BSOD = Friday Night Festivities

1. Passwords & BSOD = Friday Night Festivities - Similar Threads - Passwords BSOD Friday

2. BSOD ever since bringing back my pc from a gaming festival

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD ever since bringing back my pc from a gaming festival: Hi :I have recently come back from Insomnia in which I took my entire pc with me. And ever since I came back last Monday, my pc has done nothing but blue screen the entire time. I think the most it's blue screened was 4 times in one day. I originally thought it could be due...
  3. BSOD ever since bringing back my pc from a gaming festival

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD ever since bringing back my pc from a gaming festival: Hi :I have recently come back from Insomnia in which I took my entire pc with me. And ever since I came back last Monday, my pc has done nothing but blue screen the entire time. I think the most it's blue screened was 4 times in one day. I originally thought it could be due...
  4. BSOD ever since bringing back my pc from a gaming festival

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Passwords & BSOD = Friday Night Festivities

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Passwords & BSOD = Friday Night Festivities: PC / Windows 7:Two Parts: Attempting to open Windows without remembering my "new, improved" password has also resulted in my BSOD moment.- Changed password; added the revision to my file doc but failed to write it somewhere on my desk . . . duh- So, every possible password...
  6. nightly BSOD crashes

nightly BSOD crashes: Hi all, I recently fitted a new cpu and 4x4gb memory sticks to my pc and now it crashes every night. I've run stress tests on both CPU and GPU and both came out fine. I see these messages in event viewer: Critical19/10/2020 03:02:30Kernel-Power41(63) - The system has...
  7. Computer slows down each friday night,,,seems to be trying to install updates...

Computer slows down each friday night,,,seems to be trying to install updates...: I am an online teacher and each Friday night about 8 pm my computer acts very strange. It slows down and takes about an hour to begin acting normally again. this only happens each Friday night. It is so frustrating. I have tried to check my computer to see if automatic...
  8. Fortnite Friday

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fortnite Friday: I have a question regarding Fortnite Friday. i called online to RSVP, but i just checked my calendar and i will be out of town that weekend. so i was wondering, were online can i sign up for it, to see if there is any other possible dates i can sign up for....
  9. BSOD at night while idle

BSOD at night while idle: This has been going on for awhile and I cant seem to figure out the issue. I have turned off all C-State settings to fix the issue but there problem is still there. 27462
  10. BSOD Festival 2016

BSOD Festival 2016: Hi everyone, Here is my problem. Saturday, my PSU died and I had to replace it (I tested it and it was RIP). After putting the new PSU in, the machine booted, but I was greeted with a BSOD before getting to the desktop, then my PC started to indefinitely reboot before...