Windows 10: Passwords from Brave browser removed right after the forced Windows 10 update!!!

Discus and support Passwords from Brave browser removed right after the forced Windows 10 update!!! in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I use Brave browser as a preference. Don't use Edge nor Google Chrome. Everything was fine until I was forced to update Windows 10 and after that,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LourdesMetz, Oct 24, 2020.

1. Passwords from Brave browser removed right after the forced Windows 10 update!!!

I use Brave browser as a preference. Don't use Edge nor Google Chrome.

Everything was fine until I was forced to update Windows 10 and after that, every time I log in, restart my computer, etc. I lose all my passwords I've saved on their browser. Understand that I have ON to save my passwords on Brave browser so, there's no reason for them to disappear!!!

I KNEW it had to do with Windows 10 updates because they always mess up everything you have, and I was right. Now, I have to go and import the saved passwords on and off. Sometimes it doesn't do it, most of the time it does! You guys should be more careful about this issue, you know?!

I went to Brave community for answers, and they had it, it all has to do with Windows 10!!!! Here it is:

So, how can I "lock" all my passwords on Brave and get rid of this annoying BUG?!!!!

Thanks

:)

LourdesMetz, Oct 24, 2020

2. Passwords from my Brave browser are removed right after the forced Windows 10 update!!!

I use Brave browser as a preference. Don't use Edge nor Google Chrome.

Everything was fine until I was forced to update Windows 10 and after that, every time I log in, restart my computer, etc. I lose all my passwords I've saved on their browser. Understand that I have ON to save my passwords on Brave browser so, there's no reason
    for them to disappear!!!

I KNEW it had to do with Windows 10 updates because they always mess up everything you have, and I was right. Now, I have to go and import the saved passwords on and off. Sometimes it doesn't do it, most of the time it does! You guys should be more careful
    about this issue, you know?!

I went to Brave community for answers, and they had it, it all has to do with Windows 10!!!! Here it is:

So, how can I "lock" all my passwords on Brave and get rid of this annoying BUG?!!!!

Thanks

LourdesMetz, Oct 24, 2020
  3. Removing Brave Browswer.

How do I remove Brave Browser from my Dell Computer because its slowing down The Computer.

AlbertWright II, Oct 24, 2020
  4. Passwords from Brave browser removed right after the forced Windows 10 update!!!

Brave Browser

I'm trying to set Brave as my default web browser but, windows 10 doesn't include it in the list of available browsers. Even when you try to set default by app it still doesn't show up. the only place it shows up is programs and features where you can uninstall it.

I figured it out just download the latest version and reinstall then it shows up.

shaggy5777, Oct 24, 2020
Thema:

Passwords from Brave browser removed right after the forced Windows 10 update!!!

1. Passwords from Brave browser removed right after the forced Windows 10 update!!! - Similar Threads - Passwords Brave browser

2. Chrome and Brave browser lagging in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chrome and Brave browser lagging in Windows 11: Hi there, I've been experiencing some performance issues with Google Chrome on my Windows 11 computer. Interestingly, when I run Chrome as an administrator, it seems to work smoothly without any lag. However, when I use it in my regular user account, it lags quite a bit. I've...
  3. Chrome and Brave browser lagging in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Chrome and Brave browser lagging in Windows 11: Hi there, I've been experiencing some performance issues with Google Chrome on my Windows 11 computer. Interestingly, when I run Chrome as an administrator, it seems to work smoothly without any lag. However, when I use it in my regular user account, it lags quite a bit. I've...
  4. Brave browser not opening or working on Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Brave browser not opening or working on Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]If 5your Brave browser is not opening or working on your Windows 11/10 computer, this post may help you fix it. According to the affected users, if this issue occurs on your system, you may experience one or more of the following symptoms: The Brave browser does not...
  5. Passwords from my Brave browser are removed right after the forced Windows 10 update!!!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Passwords from my Brave browser are removed right after the forced Windows 10 update!!!: I use Brave browser as a preference. Don't use Edge nor Google Chrome. Everything was fine until I was forced to update Windows 10 and after that, every time I log in, restart my computer, etc. I lose all my passwords I've saved on their browser. I KNEW it had to do with...
  6. USE BRAVE BROWSER

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USE BRAVE BROWSER: I am using 2 years the brave browser and is the best. -8 times faster than google chrome -way safer than any other browser -auto add blocker for any annoying add Download Link: https://brave.com/ldk927
  7. Removing Brave Browswer.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Removing Brave Browswer.: How do I remove Brave Browser from my Dell Computer because its slowing down The Computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-brave-browswer/d59c1df6-a573-4bca-9a06-69df43003150
  8. Is Brave browser safe to use?

in Browsers and Email
    Is Brave browser safe to use?: I was using Brave browser for a while and my co-worker told me that it was really spyware. I didn't have any issues with the browser. I don't trust google and Microsoft Edge is a joke. What is the general opinion on Brave? 120900
  9. Brave Browser

in Browsers and Email
    Brave Browser: Experimented with Brave. What is your opinion ? (Unable to find any recent threads) My thoughts: - Delayed start to launch - Does not have themes ? - Do you think its tracking protection is better than others ? - Does not seem faster than Edge or Chrome on my System. -...
  10. Brave Browser

in Browsers and Email
    Brave Browser: Brave Software | Building a Better Web The new Brave browser automatically blocks ads and trackers, making it faster and safer than your current browser. It says. Chrome based. 47679