Windows 10: passwords have disappeared

Discus and support passwords have disappeared in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I had passwords for sites and now they are gone. Tried all fixes in the web. HELP... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by JamesJohn1776, Jun 10, 2020.

1. passwords have disappeared

I had passwords for sites and now they are gone. Tried all fixes in the web.

HELP

:)

JamesJohn1776, Jun 10, 2020

2. While configuring outlook password windows disappears

Hi Ram2694,

Greetings, if the password windows disappears when configure your account, I suggest you try the follow steps to configure your Office 365 account in Outlook desktop client. in this way, there is no need to type in password in new pop up window.

1. Please right click on “Start” button > click
      search > type "Control Panel” in the search box.
    2. Find and click the Mail > Click
      Show Profiles.
    3. Click Add >
      type in a custom profile name > then type in your Office 365 account and password >
      Next > Finish.
    4. Start your Outlook with this new profile.

If it still doesn't work, to better help you, may I know if you configure the Office 365 account or other account type in your Outlook desktop client? Meantime, please provide your detailed Outlook version for us.

Regards,

Bryan

Bryan Cheng MSFT, Jun 10, 2020
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Jun 10, 2020
  4. passwords have disappeared

Password issue

After going through the steps to make a new password, after a week or two, my login credentials are no longer valid. I'm forced to make a new password all over again. It seems to happen if I don't login in a certain period of time. Does our passwords expire???

GoFigureItOut, Jun 10, 2020
Thema:

passwords have disappeared

1. passwords have disappeared - Similar Threads - passwords disappeared

2. Why do my passwords keep disappearing when I turn off computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do my passwords keep disappearing when I turn off computer?: I have 3 browsers. Edge, Firefox, and Chrome. All three require me to enter my password at sites like Amazon and go through a 2-step verification. Or when I have to sign in using Google, I have to use my cell phone to ID myself.It's a lot of annoyance and never happened...
  3. Why do my passwords keep disappearing when I turn off computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why do my passwords keep disappearing when I turn off computer?: I have 3 browsers. Edge, Firefox, and Chrome. All three require me to enter my password at sites like Amazon and go through a 2-step verification. Or when I have to sign in using Google, I have to use my cell phone to ID myself.It's a lot of annoyance and never happened...
  4. Pin disappeared overnight and password don't work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pin disappeared overnight and password don't work.: Overnight my windows 11 Pin just disappeared and typing in the correct password wouldn't work as well saying it is incorrect. I have tried pressing the reset password, and setup pin buttons but all they do is load for a sec then send me back to the login screen. I have tried...
  5. Pin disappeared overnight and password don't work.

Pin disappeared overnight and password don't work.: Overnight my windows 11 Pin just disappeared and typing in the correct password wouldn't work as well saying it is incorrect. I have tried pressing the reset password, and setup pin buttons but all they do is load for a sec then send me back to the login screen. I have tried...
  6. Password box disappeared on Login Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Password box disappeared on Login Screen: My login box has disappeared on one of my computers. I have recreated the user account restarted the computer, and even ran Windows updates, but the issue is still present. I had an identical issue on one of my other computer, and the user account recreation worked, but in...
  7. Password box disappeared on Login Screen

Password box disappeared on Login Screen: My login box has disappeared on one of my computers. I have recreated the user account restarted the computer, and even ran Windows updates, but the issue is still present. I had an identical issue on one of my other computer, and the user account recreation worked, but in...
  8. Password box disappeared on Login Screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  9. I still have Windows 7. For some reason the log in page with password , disappeared . Can...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I still have Windows 7. For some reason the log in page with password , disappeared . Can...: Can someone tell me HOW to get my log in page and password back for e-mail page ? It disappeared a little over a month ago and Ive tried everything to get it back. I'm a Computer Dummie . Help !Thanks for any help....
  10. I still have Windows 7. For some reason the log in page with password , disappeared . Can...

I still have Windows 7. For some reason the log in page with password , disappeared . Can...: Can someone tell me HOW to get my log in page and password back for e-mail page ? It disappeared a little over a month ago and Ive tried everything to get it back. I'm a Computer Dummie . Help !Thanks for any help....