Windows 10: Passwords in Google Chrome

Discus and support Passwords in Google Chrome in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hello, Making preparations for a new computer, like exporting my bookmarks, how can I export my passwords to transfer them into a new computer to... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Motim, Mar 14, 2018.

1. Motim Win User

Passwords in Google Chrome

Hello,
    Making preparations for a new computer, like exporting my bookmarks, how can I export my passwords to transfer them into a new computer to come.
    Answers will be appreciated.
    Thanks

:)

Motim, Mar 14, 2018
  2. IanMannXF Win User

Windows/10 Edge does NOT remember my passwords or signon addresses

Import from Google Chrome and then Edge will remember that password for gmail.

Edge, settings, import from another browser, and then select chrome browser, it now knows the gmail email password.

IanMannXF, Mar 14, 2018
  3. lost all passwords in chrome bc of a Windows 10 refresh

Any passwords used in Chrome would be stored in Google if you used a gmail account to sign into Google Chrome.

Access your passwords from any device at
    http://passwords.google.com

At the end of the day, we can't help with resetting or logging into your gmail account beyond what Google provides here:

Change or reset your password - Google Account Help - Google Support

https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/4107...

Andre Da Costa, Mar 14, 2018
  4. Passwords in Google Chrome

The easiest way is just use the built in sync feature. You can sync what you want, or everything. When you install Chrome on the new computer just sign in, and everything will shortly appear just like your old one. It works perfect for me. The only thing I don't use it for is bookmarks since I use Xmarks, but the rest is good to go.

Passwords in Google Chrome [​IMG]

Bobby Phoenix, Mar 15, 2018
Thema:

Passwords in Google Chrome

1. Passwords in Google Chrome - Similar Threads - Passwords Google Chrome

2. Google Chrome ask for Wiindows log-on password to view Chrome passwords.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Google Chrome ask for Wiindows log-on password to view Chrome passwords.: Hi,Google Chrome ask for Windows 10 password to view Chrome passwords. My other computers do not have this issue.CheersWasyl https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-chrome-ask-for-wiindows-log-on-password-to/71e7776f-f2a4-482c-b85c-dfd16cc3c215
  3. Google Chrome ask for Wiindows log-on password to view Chrome passwords.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Google Chrome ask for Wiindows log-on password to view Chrome passwords.: Hi,Google Chrome ask for Windows 10 password to view Chrome passwords. My other computers do not have this issue.CheersWasyl https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-chrome-ask-for-wiindows-log-on-password-to/71e7776f-f2a4-482c-b85c-dfd16cc3c215
  4. Google Chrome ask for Wiindows log-on password to view Chrome passwords.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Google chrome ask for windows 10 password to view chrome passwords.

Google chrome ask for windows 10 password to view chrome passwords.: and please don't tell me to use chrome://flags because DISABLE PASSWORD MANANGER RE-AUTHENTICATION IS NOT one of the flag options, it is not THERE!! AND please do not give me Pamela Crane's answer "Then I disabled the password and now Google does not require me to put one...
  6. Google Chrome asks for Windows 10 password to view Chrome passwords.

Google Chrome asks for Windows 10 password to view Chrome passwords.: It is 100% the same topic and the same issue: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-chrome-ask-for-windows-10-password-to-view/4a79577b-1f92-42e3-95f1-b1b5bac0da6e The problem is though: #1 Google or the Google members don't respond to Google...
  7. Better password protections in Google Chrome

in Windows 10 News
    Better password protections in Google Chrome: Many of us have encountered malware, heard of data breaches, or even been a victim of phishing, where a site tries to scam you into entering your passwords and other sensitive information. With all this considered, data security has become a top concern for many people...
  8. Google Chrome ask for Windows 10 password to view Chrome passwords.

Google Chrome ask for Windows 10 password to view Chrome passwords.: Hi All, Has anyone had this issue? Google Chrome ask for Windows 10 password to view Chrome passwords. I uninstalled Chrome on my PC then installed it again and have the same issue. My other computers do not have this issue. I'm starting to believe that this is...
  9. Password Manager in Google Chrome

in Browsers and Email
    Password Manager in Google Chrome: Hello, Chrome browser stores my passwords in the "Password manager". However, some sites ask me annually or half-annually to change the password. But it is not replaced in the "Password Manager", it keeps the old password, and when I try to open that site, the old password...
  10. Export Saved Passwords in Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Export Saved Passwords in Google Chrome: How to: Export Saved Passwords in Google Chrome How to Export Saved Passwords in Google Chrome You can have Google Chrome remember your passwords for different sites. Whenever you sign in to a website, Chrome asks if you want to save your account info for that site....