Windows 10: PASSWORDS LOGINS PASSWORDS LOGINS PASSWORDS I CAN'T BE THE ONLY DISGRUNTLED USER!!!

Discus and support PASSWORDS LOGINS PASSWORDS LOGINS PASSWORDS I CAN'T BE THE ONLY DISGRUNTLED USER!!! in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have come to my end with this version of Windows 10! Never have I hated a Microsoft product! Windows 7 was getting there but was still usable!... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Madas Hello, Apr 3, 2020.

1. PASSWORDS LOGINS PASSWORDS LOGINS PASSWORDS I CAN'T BE THE ONLY DISGRUNTLED USER!!!

I have come to my end with this version of Windows 10! Never have I hated a Microsoft product! Windows 7 was getting there but was still usable! There is no logic to why everytime you start a program you need to log into Microsoft!!! I've NEVER had to log into my Windows if i didn't want to and this totally rediculous and unnecessary!! Its MADNESS!!! I am home among people I trust and if someone wants to use my program, then leave it up to me not Microsoft! If you at least gave me the option to eliminate the log ins and passwords then I would be praising MS 10 instead of trashing it!! This is an invasion of privacy and it's cruel and abusive to ordinary users!

I need a way to eliminate this grotesque abuse! I should not need to consult another piece of data just to use my computer! With all the smart people working for microsoft, I am shocked that this insanity made it to tape out!

is there anyone out there that has a solution to this madness?

I was just asked if I want to update my live.com password! I don't even have a live.com account!!!!

I YIYI

:)

Madas Hello, Apr 3, 2020

2. Password issue

After going through the steps to make a new password, after a week or two, my login credentials are no longer valid. I'm forced to make a new password all over again. It seems to happen if I don't login in a certain period of time. Does our passwords expire???

GoFigureItOut, Apr 3, 2020
  3. How do you opt out of the W8.1 password login?

I just set up a laptop for a friend by DLing ALL the W8 updates, and then installing the 8.1 free update, but it makes you choose a password login. In searching I've found a way to turn that off by unchecking the password option in the user account settings, and it now bypasses it on restart and initial bootup, but it doesn't completely remove this annoying feature. Any time the clock/screensaver kicks in, it still asks for a password.

Does anyone know how to completely bypass the password login option for W8.1?

Frag Maniac, Apr 3, 2020
  4. PASSWORDS LOGINS PASSWORDS LOGINS PASSWORDS I CAN'T BE THE ONLY DISGRUNTLED USER!!!

Help with password removel of WD3200BPVT

This kinda drive locking is when someone sets the password in BIOS and uses it as a 2 factor like authentication in addition to a windows login and password.

My mom prefers to use a BIOS password instead of a windows password for one laptop and the other has both a BIOS password and a login/pass for windows 7.

remixedcat, Apr 3, 2020
Thema:

PASSWORDS LOGINS PASSWORDS LOGINS PASSWORDS I CAN'T BE THE ONLY DISGRUNTLED USER!!!

1. PASSWORDS LOGINS PASSWORDS LOGINS PASSWORDS I CAN'T BE THE ONLY DISGRUNTLED USER!!! - Similar Threads - PASSWORDS LOGINS PASSWORDS

2. login password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    login password: I didn't have a login password for Windows 10 but now feel I want to. What are the steps to do that in Windows 10 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/login-password/0706624f-0107-4fad-b548-74b471f0d4f8
  3. login password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    login password: I didn't have a login password for Windows 10 but now feel I want to. What are the steps to do that in Windows 10 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/login-password/0706624f-0107-4fad-b548-74b471f0d4f8
  4. I created a password for a user and can't login in anymore

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I created a password for a user and can't login in anymore: Hi, I urgently need help. i created a password using the command "netplwiz. Right after I restarted my laptop and tried to sign in and it says my information is incorrect. I'm really really sure i put in the correct password. Its my schools laptop and i have all my school...
  5. Forgot user login password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Forgot user login password: Hello i was away for 3 months and now that i came home i have forgotten my windows 10 login password... i cant remember the answers to my 3 secret questions... i remember 2 answers but its not enough.. in the bios settings i found “admin password” and “user passowrd” i...
  6. login password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    login password: how do I change login password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/login-password/235e3c62-4d2c-42b6-aa52-421eb38c059d"
  7. login password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    login password: I reset my Acer lap top inorder to give it to my grandaughter. I used a simple login 0000 which she could change. That login does not work. HELP !!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/login-password/3300a0d8-6069-4e8a-953a-3aa17280140f
  8. login password

in Windows 10 Customization
    login password: How do I disable the login password? I've tried changing my password and leaving the new one blank but I just get an error message https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start/login-password/71f13d7c-2ac8-4f79-98e4-66047ccb4583
  9. Password login

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Password login: Hi all, first post so please go easy on me*Redface So I have Windows 10 and want to get rid of the password protected login feature. I found some steps on this site which are vaguely "On your windows 10 Start menu window, right click at the Win logo > select Run option >...
  10. Can't Login - missing user/password field

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can't Login - missing user/password field: Hello, I'm having an issue that's preventing me from logging into my Lenovo Thinkpad T410 with Windows 10. Previously you could swipe your finger on the fingerprint scanner to both turn the computer on, and login. Since the Windows 10 upgrade, that was no longer supported,...