Windows 10: Passwords Microsoft Passwords

Discus and support Passwords Microsoft Passwords in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Anytime Microsoft requests a password from me I know my blood pressure is going to rise. Anyone else requesting a password no problem because I always... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by EF14U, Apr 21, 2022.

1. EF14U Win User

Passwords Microsoft Passwords

Anytime Microsoft requests a password from me I know my blood pressure is going to rise. Anyone else requesting a password no problem because I always write them down. How many different types of passwords does Microsoft have, for instance a profile password, there has to be other passwords because although they are written down I'm constantly changing my passwords because they are always wrong. I just installed Win10 Pro on a computer I just purchased from an owner and I have a user profile password, and another password tied to an email account, I believed that I had a password tied to my p

:)

EF14U, Apr 21, 2022
  2. P4-630 Win User

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Apr 21, 2022
  3. Password issue

After going through the steps to make a new password, after a week or two, my login credentials are no longer valid. I'm forced to make a new password all over again. It seems to happen if I don't login in a certain period of time. Does our passwords expire???

GoFigureItOut, Apr 21, 2022
  4. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Apr 21, 2022
Thema:

1. Passwords Microsoft Passwords - Similar Threads - Passwords Microsoft Passwords

2. Passwords Microsoft Passwords

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Passwords Microsoft Passwords: Anytime Microsoft requests a password from me I know my blood pressure is going to rise. Anyone else requesting a password no problem because I always write them down. How many different types of passwords does Microsoft have, for instance a profile password, there has to be...
  3. Passwords Microsoft Passwords

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Passwords Microsoft Passwords: Anytime Microsoft requests a password from me I know my blood pressure is going to rise. Anyone else requesting a password no problem because I always write them down. How many different types of passwords does Microsoft have, for instance a profile password, there has to be...
  4. Microsoft password.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft password.: I have some problems using Microsoft log in and must change it many times. Is there a way to find it? I try to keep it written by hand, but if an update occurs, I cannot get into the computer...
  5. Microsoft password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft password: I reset my microsoft password a couple days ago and signed in with it. After I reset it, I logged out and signed in again and it worked but now again it says it is incorrect. This has happened before. WHY?...
  6. Microsoft password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft password: Hello all,I bought a new laptop and am trying to get it set up. I am stuck at the part that wants my Microsoft password, I forgot to write it down anywhere and I have been trying to find it with no luck. I don't want to reset it, I just want to use the old one. Is this...
  7. Microsoft Password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Password: I forgot my password to sign in to Microsoft. I clicked forgot password was texted a code, entered code and new password two times. I clicked next, it says you will have to enter your Microsoft password one more time. I enter the new password I just made. Click next and it...
  8. Microsoft password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft password: I cannot sign in to microsoft. I always get the message that password is invalid. Even if i just reset it! I am using a Dell pc running windows 10 or an ipad pro. I have reset the password several times, can get in then immediately, but if i try the next day, i get that...
  9. Microsoft password

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft password: I use Outlook for Email but for some reason for the last few weeks I recieve a message "Your Outlook settings are out of date"with a button to update settings.I click the button and it asks for my Microsoft password which I insert,I then get the message "Your settings are up...
  10. Windows password....not Microsoft password.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows password....not Microsoft password.: How can I find my Windows password? I need it to set up Windows Defender. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-passwordnot-microsoft-password/0bc575b1-1f79-4c3d-88b1-d540fe2c0b15"