Windows 10: Passwords

Discus and support Passwords in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have established an administrator account, and now I want to make sure the current user now standard user does not have access to stored passwords is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jay Sak, Feb 12, 2024.

1. Jay Sak Win User

Passwords

I have established an administrator account, and now I want to make sure the current user now standard user does not have access to stored passwords is there an easy way to change permissions?

:)

Jay Sak, Feb 12, 2024
Thema:

Passwords

1. Passwords - Similar Threads - Passwords

2. Could not locate Bitlocker Recovery Password for a unregistered laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Could not locate Bitlocker Recovery Password for a unregistered laptop: I just bought a new Lenovo laptop and used it for a month. Now it certainly locked up and requested for a bitlocker recovery password. I searched and tried a number of things for 5 hours straight but could not figure out how to get the password. I did not register this PC for...
  3. Could not locate Bitlocker Recovery Password for a unregistered laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Could not locate Bitlocker Recovery Password for a unregistered laptop: I just bought a new Lenovo laptop and used it for a month. Now it certainly locked up and requested for a bitlocker recovery password. I searched and tried a number of things for 5 hours straight but could not figure out how to get the password. I did not register this PC for...
  4. I seem to loose my password in wallet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I seem to loose my password in wallet: I have been loosing my passwords I have saved to my Wallet and seem to loose the passwords I have save to wallet. Is there a process to save these passwords as at on time I was p to 28 and now I am down to 5...
  5. I seem to loose my password in wallet

I seem to loose my password in wallet: I have been loosing my passwords I have saved to my Wallet and seem to loose the passwords I have save to wallet. Is there a process to save these passwords as at on time I was p to 28 and now I am down to 5...
  6. Remove Login Screen and Password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove Login Screen and Password: Hi,Nobody uses my system other than me so I just want my system to load up onto the desktop.I'm using Windows 11 I've only had it for a few days and for some reason I seem to have 2 accounts on the log-in screen on bottom left.The default one always says we couldn't find an...
  7. Remove Login Screen and Password

Remove Login Screen and Password: Hi,Nobody uses my system other than me so I just want my system to load up onto the desktop.I'm using Windows 11 I've only had it for a few days and for some reason I seem to have 2 accounts on the log-in screen on bottom left.The default one always says we couldn't find an...
  8. Cannot open computer. Get message your PC is offline. Please sign in with the last password...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot open computer. Get message your PC is offline. Please sign in with the last password...: Cannot open computer. I get message PC is offline. Please sign in with last password used on this PC. I am not sure what that was but my usual password does not work....
  9. Cannot open computer. Get message your PC is offline. Please sign in with the last password...

Cannot open computer. Get message your PC is offline. Please sign in with the last password...: Cannot open computer. I get message PC is offline. Please sign in with last password used on this PC. I am not sure what that was but my usual password does not work....
  10. Cannot open computer. Get message your PC is offline. Please sign in with the last password...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade