Windows 10: Passwords

Discus and support Passwords in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have established an administrator account, and now I want to make sure the current user now standard user does not have access to stored passwords is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jay Sak, Feb 12, 2024.

1. Jay Sak Win User

Passwords

I have established an administrator account, and now I want to make sure the current user now standard user does not have access to stored passwords is there an easy way to change permissions?

:)

Jay Sak, Feb 12, 2024
Thema:

Passwords

1. Passwords - Similar Threads - Passwords

2. How do I sign in to my windows 11 computer when I forgot to password and do not have that...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I sign in to my windows 11 computer when I forgot to password and do not have that...: I have a Windows 11 computer that I purchased from a pawn shop and is asking for a PIN number and are for me to access the computer I do not have the email address or the pin number how can I open up my computer with this problem?...
  3. How do I sign in to my windows 11 computer when I forgot to password and do not have that...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I sign in to my windows 11 computer when I forgot to password and do not have that...: I have a Windows 11 computer that I purchased from a pawn shop and is asking for a PIN number and are for me to access the computer I do not have the email address or the pin number how can I open up my computer with this problem?...
  4. Forgot password to sign in on Lenovo Thinkcenter Desktop PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forgot password to sign in on Lenovo Thinkcenter Desktop PC: I have an old work computer and I’m trying to reset it for personal use. Tried holding shift and troubleshoot and reset pc. Chose Remove everything option and it just goes right back to the same screen upon restarting and it still requiring a password. Will not let me enter...
  5. Forgot password to sign in on Lenovo Thinkcenter Desktop PC

Forgot password to sign in on Lenovo Thinkcenter Desktop PC: I have an old work computer and I’m trying to reset it for personal use. Tried holding shift and troubleshoot and reset pc. Chose Remove everything option and it just goes right back to the same screen upon restarting and it still requiring a password. Will not let me enter...
  6. Forgot password to sign in on Lenovo Thinkcenter Desktop PC

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. My son forgot his password to login on his laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My son forgot his password to login on his laptop: My son forgot his login on his laptop. How do i reset? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-son-forgot-his-password-to-login-on-his-laptop/bf7b1f19-09a7-41cf-83ef-3fffd112acd3
  8. My son forgot his password to login on his laptop

My son forgot his password to login on his laptop: My son forgot his login on his laptop. How do i reset? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-son-forgot-his-password-to-login-on-his-laptop/bf7b1f19-09a7-41cf-83ef-3fffd112acd3
  9. How can i create an Azure policy or something to force users too change password before...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i create an Azure policy or something to force users too change password before...: How can i create an Azure policy or something to force users too change password before expiring date? Basically to not let them log in in any ms365 apps until they chamge the password?...
  10. How can i create an Azure policy or something to force users too change password before...

How can i create an Azure policy or something to force users too change password before...: How can i create an Azure policy or something to force users too change password before expiring date? Basically to not let them log in in any ms365 apps until they chamge the password?...