Windows 10: Passwords

Discus and support Passwords in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I've gotten a new electronic, and I would like to get into my old ROBLOX account, but I don't quite remember the password!... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AshaK., Jul 8, 2019.

1. AshaK. Win User

Passwords

I've gotten a new electronic, and I would like to get into my old ROBLOX account, but I don't quite remember the password!

:)

AshaK., Jul 8, 2019
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Jul 8, 2019
  3. Password issue

After going through the steps to make a new password, after a week or two, my login credentials are no longer valid. I'm forced to make a new password all over again. It seems to happen if I don't login in a certain period of time. Does our passwords expire???

GoFigureItOut, Jul 8, 2019
  4. Passwords

OK, Password problem...Mint

Linux Mint - Community
    You can reset your password following the next steps:

• Reboot your computer / Turn your computer on.
    • Hold down the Shift key at the start of the boot process to enable the GNU GRUB boot menu (if it does not show)
    • Press ESC at the GNU GRUB prompt.
    • Press e for edit.
    • Use the Arrow keys to highlight the line that begins with kernel and press the e key.
    • Go to the very end of the line and add rw init=/bin/bash
    • Press Enter and then press b to boot your system.
    • Your system will boot up to a passwordless root shell.
    • Type in passwd yourusername
    • Set your new password.
    • Restart your system.

ChevyOwner, Jul 8, 2019
Thema:

Passwords

1. Passwords - Similar Threads - Passwords

2. Reset laptop won't accept original password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reset laptop won't accept original password: Windows 10. I have used Recovery > Reset this PC. on my laptop. After the reset, I restarted the laptop. When I got to sign in it refuses the password I was using before. It tells you to reset the password, which I did right there on the laptop. You have to identify yourself...
  3. how do i disable the password expiration feature on the admin user

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i disable the password expiration feature on the admin user: how do i disable the password expiration feature on the admin user https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-disable-the-password-expiration-feature/a81f9157-e6b9-4af2-906a-f2558198a314
  4. Password Protected Sharing stays on even after turning it off.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Password Protected Sharing stays on even after turning it off.: Hello Everyone, I have a problem in which I turn off the password protected sharing in the advance sharing settings. For some reason when I go back and check it, it's on again. I found a solution online about setting a password with a the guest user but it is only a...
  5. Login screen keeps asking for password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Login screen keeps asking for password: Hello,My windows 10 login screen keeps asking for microsoft password/pin after restart or turning pc on everytime after "password is incorrect" message.This happened after i'd entered a wrong microsoft password in Google Chrome's password manager,i had to recover account...
  6. Windows Login Forgot Password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Login Forgot Password: Hi. I need help in logging in to my local PC. I installed an anti-virus and it prompted me to reboot in safe mode, so i did. But when I did, it asked me my password for login. The thing is, I don't know the password. I've only used my pin every time for over a year now and...
  7. Change PC Startup login password

Change PC Startup login password: How does one change onscreen password to login with Win10 PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-pc-startup-login-password/cb330154-e7c6-4433-8357-d71f18c38ac4
  8. password protection of windows explorer folders

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    password protection of windows explorer folders: can i apply password protection to lock a folder or directory in Windows Explorer so it cannot be opened, nor files viewed, without the password?...
  9. Microsoft Edge Password Storage Issue

Microsoft Edge Password Storage Issue: I'm new at Windows 10, and would really appreciate the help! Microsoft Edge asked me if I wanted to save a password on a site and I hit "never save" in error. I want to add a password for that site but now can't even access their login page. Thanks!...
  10. W10 lost boot password

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    W10 lost boot password: What's the best to recover or reset a logon password? 136545